Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

lol time to call my senators I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

kaleedity posted:

from what I read the goal is to ensure you can smash educational institutions that disagree with you

this is the least offensive thing that's come out of the trump white house and i highly doubt that bannon had any hand in this

the wording reads like a military operations order, it establishes actual timetables, the review council isn't the NSC, it's the secdef/DHS/DNI.

the actual loving problem is that its asking for a full disclosure of all of our current intelligence, which will then be handed straight over to russia

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

ravioli ravioli give me the death i deservioli is better tbh

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pick posted:

jeb save us pelase

please jeb

Jeb! is gonna punch Trump live on tv. "Please clap."

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Yinlock posted:

i'm pretty sure it's the nazis who are most at fault here

The dems could've actually listened to the left wing for the last 20 years and maybe people wouldn't think they're too lovely to vote for? There's a reason so many people stayed home instead of voting.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Jazerus posted:

it doesn't give anybody but mattis the ability to do anything to change education though, and there only in an advisory capacity

like yeah dhs will start getting detailed statistics on how many kids get As in math and CS or whatever, how does this translate to control without further EOs or legislation? assuming bannon can't just do literally anything, which i think is a fair assumption even now given the response of the american people to the muslim ban

Because the whole point of the EO is to fully review cybersecurity infrastructure and come to a consensus on how to "improve" it

Read the whole thing. The EO is a means to fully rewire the cybersecurity infrastructure how the Trump team sees fit.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

EugeneJ posted:

I'm still thinking Trump really, really doesn't want to spend 4 years of his life doing this and will resign in a year

He def doesn't need to worry about being impeached with the Democrats in full on grabass mode

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

Business Gorillas posted:

ravioli ravioli give me the death i deservioli is better tbh

i agree

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Business Gorillas posted:

can someone explain how things got so completely and utterly hosed in 11 days?

trump!

*click*

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

jarofpiss posted:

purge the fascist collaborators from the democratic party

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I'd like to send a letter to my Democratic Senator urging him to go through with the filibusterer.

Is there some sort of template I can use?

This will be my first time doing this.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
So, sometimes I wonder: is this how tea party people felt when Obama was in office?

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Is anyone else hoping that Liz Warren or Al Franken or Ron Wyden actually steps the gently caress up and unites the resistance?

BRB, I'm going to pop back in time to 1994 and tell my past self that I'm legitimately hoping that the Stuart Smalley/Weekend Update guy from SNL becomes the next President of the United States, and watch my reaction

And then I think I'll stay in 1994 for a while.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

got any sevens posted:

The dems could've actually listened to the left wing for the last 20 years and maybe people wouldn't think they're too lovely to vote for? There's a reason so many people stayed home instead of voting.
there's a good reason why they didn't: they actually want this poo poo to happen.

They're loving collaborators.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Powered Descent posted:

Is anyone else hoping that Liz Warren or Al Franken or Ron Wyden actually steps the gently caress up and unites the resistance?

BRB, I'm going to pop back in time to 1994 and tell my past self that I'm legitimately hoping that the Stuart Smalley/Weekend Update guy from SNL becomes the next President of the United States, and watch my reaction

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Oh neat my very own senator chris coons wants to be a cuckservative and let trump crown his court pick because POLITICS IS ABOUT GIVE AND TAKE; COMPROMISE YOU GUYS

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

got any sevens posted:

dems are bad but let's not pretend ~the heartland~ isn't a total cesspool

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

got any sevens posted:

This does not change the fact that the Nazis remain the ones most at fault

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

fart blood posted:

So, sometimes I wonder: is this how tea party people felt when Obama was in office?

No, the Trump threat is real.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Powered Descent posted:

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

SgtSteel91 posted:

I'd like to send a letter to my Democratic Senator urging him to go through with the filibusterer.

Is there some sort of template I can use?

This will be my first time doing this.

Don't use a template just write a paragraph or two of what you want and why. Individual voices are better than formal carbon copies

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Boris seems extremely unhappy to be defending Trump

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

fart blood posted:

same. ever since nov 9, ive felt like im actually the hysterical insane person we've been mocking and looking down on for all these years

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Powered Descent posted:

I thought al Franken died on stage at the dnc while performing a comedy routine with Sarah Silverman

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
I hope no one is letting Barron read the internet.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

fart blood posted:

You're not wrong to think that. However, nothing like this happened the whole time Obama was in office, and Trump's been doing super wild poo poo like every day for 11 days.

Introspection and an attempt to gain perspective is good, just remember that this absolutely is loving crazy. This is not normal. This is not the way things usually go down.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/cameronesposito/status/826276656696274946

cams
Mar 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/williamjordann/status/826279372596330497

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I love Kate Bush

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I'm back.

Me for the past 11 days:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

murked by dragon posted:

same. ever since nov 9, ive felt like im actually the hysterical insane person we've been mocking and looking down on for all these years

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

fart blood posted:

Pretty much exactly how they felt about Obama taking all their guns and setting up death camps and enacting Sharia law. Except with somebody actually doing the things that people are freaking out about.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

slave to my cravings posted:

I thought al Franken died on stage at the dnc while performing a comedy routine with Sarah Silverman

I mean he showed rick perry a good time on a couch the other week so probably not???

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

DoctorGonzo posted:

I love Kate Bush

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

DoctorGonzo posted:

I love Kate Bush

• Locked thread