Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/jakewhitacre/status/833534927920574465

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

quote:

"I like to use a music metaphor. We had a Sousa marching band, which was needed when there was chaos. But now we need to shift to a jazz band, where people can be individually showcased and improvised. What we need is a jazz director. I think that's the kind of leadership moving forward."

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

like for gently caress's sake he wants to stay on your lovely team and attract free agents to come to your dumb city why are you doing this vivek

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
How does Danny Ainge look at two firsts plus hield and think "I can't top that, I'm out."

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Declan MacManus posted:

remember when kings fans thought oh yeah the maloofs were fuckin awful but surely, even if the new owner is bad he won't be as bad as that

and they were wroooooong

Oh don't get me wrong, he kept the team here and got a new arena built. So he's leagues better than the Maloof brothers

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

WhyteRyce posted:

Oh don't get me wrong, he kept the team here and got a new arena built. So he's leagues better than the Maloof brothers

That's some drat faint praise to help you sleep.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Lockback posted:

How does Danny Ainge look at two firsts plus hield and think "I can't top that, I'm out."

Terry Rozier could be worth ten DeMarcus Cousinses one day...don't want to cash in your assets too soon

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
Carmichael Dave says "trade more likely than not" so there's that

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

quote:

"We need to go from a rules-based organization, which was important when you had chaos, to a values-based organization -- from kind of a programmatic offense to a read-and-respond, free-flowing offense.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Oh god Suns please give us Booker at least.....
https://twitter.com/CarmichaelDave/status/833536550352801793

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Boston is going to end up drafting a bunch of promising guys that never develop because they are a fifty win team that won't be able to play rookies the right way.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Lockback posted:

https://twitter.com/alfonsohoops/status/833537010493177856

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/833537296007823361

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

it's a shame boogie is so inflexible with his game, if only he were constantly adding new wrinkles to a vast offensive repertoire.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
They traded him to New Orleans

the madmen

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

loving poo poo

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Lmao at the Suns including Booker. What false bullshit hope is that?

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
should have let that shitpile franchise move to Seattle

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

they've had so many different versions of hield why do they want another one

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

gently caress YOU BUDDY GOD drat HIELD gently caress YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Hahahhahahaha hahahhahahaha hahahhahahaha

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

gently caress THIS STUPID FLAT EARTH IN IT'S FLAT rear end

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

:lol:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

WhyteRyce posted:

gently caress YOU BUDDY GOD drat HIELD gently caress YOU

Hahahahahhahahajja

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Dexo posted:

Lmao at the Suns including Booker. What false bullshit hope is that?

if booker was on the table and they turned it down then i don't even know man

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Boog man is a Pelli can

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
it's okay if you resign your fandom now, whyteryce

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Bwahaha. OK, so how long will the pelicans take to drop contracts and get the right pieces to make a run?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
A week ago, the Pelicans were close to trading a first round pick for Okafor

Now, they trade 2 of them for Cousins

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The "Cousins won't sign an extension" is the only reason I'd hesitate to put Ingram in there. I don't think the Lakers can go through that whole thing and come out empty handed again so soon.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

gently caress YOU TYREKE EVANS STAY AT THE loving AIRPORT WE AIN'T PICKING YOU UP

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/833537991922577409

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
What the gently caress Sacramento lol

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
I'm usually too lazy to post on this forum, but I would like to enter the Boogie fray. I am prepared to offer my DVD copies of the Toxic Avenger 1 AND 3 and this Ezra Brooks bourbon mail in rebate I've been holding onto.

*waits by phone confidently*

Edit:THOSE FUCKERS DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME A CHANCE TO UP THE OFFER WITH MY CLASS OF NUKE EM HIGH DVD

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
lmao Denver thought they were gettin that 8 seed

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/833537991922577409

(The longest breath anyone has ever taken in the history of time) Hahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahah

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
As a Sixers fan, just imagine I said something about the pick swap and included mbison.gif

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

hahahahahaha what a load of absolute poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

just one? no jrue? jfc

• Locked thread