Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Megasabin
Sep 9, 2003

I get half!!
I mean if it looks bad, I just won't get it. Not that hard of a concept. I only played AC2, Brotherhood, 5-6 hours of AC3, and Black Flag. So my time with the series has been pretty positive, except for the few hours of AC3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

I haven't played an Assassin's Creed game since Brotherhood and the only thing I'm burned out on is people on forums bitching about them.

Edit: At least they attempt some cool settings. I'm all for big budget games moving on from Citytropolis USA or Jungleville in the country of Foreignstan.

mutata fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Jun 10, 2017

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Zelder posted:

Imagine being the dude still excited for assassin creed games in 2017

I wouldn't say excited but I've played and enjoyed most of them and I'll probably do the same with the new one

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Megasabin posted:

It sounds cool, and they seem to have remade a lot of the systems that have become stale. Sucks for you that you can get hyped for it.

I think ill survive without playing the 10th assassin creed game

Of course I'm also excited for like the 25th Mario game so to each their own

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Its different.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I liked the 2nd Assassin's Creed game

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
Hey can they release Kingdom Hearts 3 now?

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

There have been 10 assassin creed games in 10 years, which, holy poo poo that's a lot

Mr President
Nov 13, 2016

by Lowtax
The character you play as in the new Assasins Creed is named Ba Yek which sounds like a Star Wars character name.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

What is Starfield, you ask? Well if you did, you can read about what it's rumored to be here.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

cool. hope wolfenstein is also announced. also that GOT game.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

tag yourself

i'm the rectangles that aren't quite aligned with the page

or maybe i'm the red line that is perfectly straight despite being printed on a paper that's creased/curving

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i'm the page number thats a full inch above the PRESS KIT label which, as you know, goes in the bottom left hand corner of every page

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

I'm the non-color corrected E3 logo.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm the Bethesda cop that's locking you up for looking at leaked materials! 5 years in the content cubes, scum!

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Where is Half-Life

Show me the Half-Life

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

i'm the modern bethseda game with even more emphasis on randomly-generated content

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Megasabin posted:

It sounds cool, and they seem to have remade a lot of the systems that have become stale. Sucks for you that you can get hyped for it.

I'm fine, thanks for your concern.

Zelder posted:

How many times are you going to let Ubisoft hurt you

"Why do you keep going back to him?"

Brother Entropy posted:

the sonic cycle but sadder

Sonic is finally good again, so yes.

ChickenHeart posted:

My money's on the surprise reboot of the Captain Novolin franchise to cash in on that sweet Bubsy demographic

I'm pretty sure the Bubsy demographic will be busy with other things, in case you missed it.

ChickenHeart posted:

Where is Half-Life

Show me the Half-Life

Unfortunately, the only cure for your current condition is suicide.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Quest For Glory II posted:

tag yourself

i'm the rectangles that aren't quite aligned with the page

or maybe i'm the red line that is perfectly straight despite being printed on a paper that's creased/curving

i'm the gaussian blur effect

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Like, that is really, really bad

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

this thread will probably be open throughout E3 because there tends to be a catch-all thread for non-keynote stuff like live coverage, but I will make threads specifically for the keynotes. one for Saturday and Sunday, one for Monday, and one for Tuesday at which this thread will close cause that thread can then be the catch-all

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Quest For Glory II posted:

this thread will probably be open throughout E3 because there tends to be a catch-all thread for non-keynote stuff like live coverage, but I will make threads specifically for the keynotes. one for Saturday and Sunday, one for Monday, and one for Tuesday at which this thread will close cause that thread can then be the catch-all

Thanks, dude.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

ChickenHeart posted:

Where is Half-Life

Show me the Half-Life

Half-Life 3 can only happen when Kingdom Hearts 3 is released.

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.

Rirse posted:

We need to move on and stop being disappointed by the lack of Half-Life 3 news. Being disappointed by the non-existence of Portal 3 should take over by now.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Rirse posted:

Maybe if every person on Earth uninstalled Steam then maybe it might make Valve give a poo poo about making HL3.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

"a sci-fi version of Fallout"

*thinking emoji*

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

House ending was canon 🤔

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

So pristine, sterile vaults to explore instead of damaged, ruined vaults

Bugblatter
Aug 4, 2003

A high fantasy version of Elder Scrolls.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Bugblatter posted:

A high fantasy version of Elder Scrolls.

Elder Scrolls is high fantasy.

Bugblatter
Aug 4, 2003

Whoosh.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

It's like how Prey is BioShock in space, you know

Bugblatter
Aug 4, 2003

"Fallout in space" would make sense. But the series has always had robots and ray guns, so...

Mr President
Nov 13, 2016

by Lowtax
I hope its not yet another "alternate history" game from Bethesda

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

It's Mothership Zeta 2, you heard it first here folks

i do NOT like BBQ
Jun 2, 2008
I'm excited for video games. Agents of mayhem has a lot of potential, let's hope it doesn't get lost up its own rear end.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Splatoon 2 is the only videogame I need, so the rest of E3 is just free entertainment :munch: bring on the awkward

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hello we are 8 hours away from E3 D1.

Not sure if I give enough of a poo poo about EA to get up at 5am to watch it.
Probably not.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

One last ride to 2016 Cringe Town

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06VGdUVfd98https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iB9BV4_YnU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Snoop Dog getting everybody baked isn't cringe and is amazing. But otherwise those are good.

Somehow didn't include my single favorite cringe moment of 2016 though: https://youtu.be/k9btmLCk_eM?t=3m20s

WE SHOULD MEME

• Locked thread