Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I actually have a franchise licensee application that looks like it's going to be approved. It was a shitload of studying and a fair chunk of change and I'm really proud of it.

So I mean I guess we could put my TB12 fitness and nutrition center there.

Goongrats on your orangetheory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Any of you fitness goons use an app to track workouts? I've been scribbling down progress on a notebook, but it occurs to me there might be a slightly more 21st century approach available.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
holy poo poo

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
How accurate is that article? The tone is kinda yellowish

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

This seems unfounded.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Its Rinaldo posted:

How accurate is that article? The tone is kinda yellowish

Not sure what to believe and what to call bs on but wow some pretty big claims in there...

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

That's not real. That's just conspiracy bullshit.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Wait, Chris Cornell was murdered?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Wait, Chris Cornell was murdered?

no

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
"your news wire" huh

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Hey lifting crew, question for you

Recently immediately after deadlifts my lower back isn't sore, but my tailbone, upper glutes area is getting sore. Is that still the same problem as with the lower back or is it normal?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I threw out my back and now I'm laid up in bed with an icy hot patch on my back.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Recently immediately after deadlifts my lower back isn't sore, but my tailbone, upper glutes area is getting sore. Is that still the same problem as with the lower back or is it normal?

That's just your joints and ligaments protesting that you're destroying them, no worries.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

post a video

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Leperflesh posted:

Well, OK yeah he won't have actually been worse than Jackson (or probably Bush II either), but we'll just say he'll just be reviled as such by almost everyone, because lol history is for nerds. The important thing here is that his reputation be completely destroyed, because reputation is the only thing that matters to him. All the man cares about is approval, it's why he's so obsessed with ratings, really actually having won the popular vote because of reasons, etc. etc.

At this point he's basically bizzaro-Clinton. He hasn't managed to pass legislation to destroy America, but is intensely disliked.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

It's 80 in my house right now. gently caress Missouri.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

No Butt Stuff posted:

It's 80 in my house right now. gently caress Missouri.

AC domination

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I have AC. Insulation guys couldn't get here until Monday.

(the heatwave breaks tonight)

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

It's a completely unsourced article. It was probably done by Courteney Love in concert with whoever murdered David Carradine.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Skwirl posted:

It's a completely unsourced article. It was probably done by Courteney Love in concert with whoever murdered David Carradine.

Yeah I didn't post it because I thought it was real, it's crazy as poo poo and interesting.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Uh are the muscles sore or is your spine sore?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Where's Dlink we need to add some nepotism + grift

Hospitals are right up my alley. UPMC accounts for like 40% of our business

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Hospitals are right up my alley. UPMC accounts for like 40% of our business

Oh really? I thought you were out west farther. Got some good memories of the ladies from their dental school.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Uh are the muscles sore or is your spine sore?

the muscles

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Oh really? I thought you were out west farther. Got some good memories of the ladies from their dental school.

The only time I've ever lived outside of Pittsburgh was when I was with Uncle Sam's Misguided Children.

Yeah, I mostly date nurses lol

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

The only time I've ever lived outside of Pittsburgh was when I was with Uncle Sam's Misguided Children.

Oh poo poo I thought you meant UPenn.

Also nurses are the best, where else are you going to find that many women with no fear of body fluids?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I don't blame you, some of those dudes are pretty hot.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Oh poo poo I thought you meant UPenn.

Also nurses are the best, where else are you going to find that many women with no fear of body fluids?

University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. They're the dominant healthcare provider here, they run the vast majority of the hospitals in the metro.

I seem to be some type of nurse magnet.

e; yeah chiche

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

MrLogan posted:

At this point he's basically bizzaro-Clinton. He hasn't managed to pass legislation to destroy America, but is intensely disliked.

The republicans haven't managed to pass legislation, but that's not really on Donald, although obviously effective leadership and an actual mandate and/or actually passable ideas would have helped. But don't underestimate the damage he's doing. He's basically trashing the idea that the president of the united states should have some sense of decorum, be intelligent, take a leadership role in the world, etc. The war he's waging with the media has a fallout, and the war he's waging on the public's faith in our elections does too. Trashing the environment - especially by appointing anti-environment people to the EPA, does permanent damage. Backing out of Paris is doing permanent damage. His assault on the nation's intelligence apparatus, and in particular his decision blithely share secret info with the russians, has damaged the ability and willingness of those agencies to give the president information he needs to have.

You're absolutely right that after just six months, Trump hasn't done nearly as much damage as one of the worst presidents that served one or two full terms, but mostly that's just down to luck and a lack of opportunity. The other shoe is gonna drop sooner or later.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Jul 23, 2017

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Thaddius the Large posted:

Any of you fitness goons use an app to track workouts? I've been scribbling down progress on a notebook, but it occurs to me there might be a slightly more 21st century approach available.

I use Strong on iPhone. Good for tracking lifts.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Sup, fellow brain trauma fans? Come watch the cool punch sports on fox with us.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3827805

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

After face timing with my girlfriend tonight I realized that she gets white lady at office party drunk.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I've eaten at least 6000 cals of pork and cake today

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I've eaten at least 6000 cals of pork and cake today

My man

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
So I just got married at the end of June and I have to disagree with the consensus here. We dropped a shitload of cash on the wedding, her dad sucks and didn't help at all, but it was some of the best money I've ever spent. Nobody should over extend themselves for sure. Still, spend what you're able to make sure a day with all the people you like best, celebrating the person you love most, is as awesome as you can make it. Like, other than not dying, that's what money is for.

I also want to second whoever said the biggest bill should be the bar tab. Get lit.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

The Puppy Bowl posted:

So I just got married at the end of June and I have to disagree with the consensus here. We dropped a shitload of cash on the wedding, her dad sucks and didn't help at all, but it was some of the best money I've ever spent. Nobody should over extend themselves for sure. Still, spend what you're able to make sure a day with all the people you like best, celebrating the person you love most, is as awesome as you can make it. Like, other than not dying, that's what money is for.

I also want to second whoever said the biggest bill should be the bar tab. Get lit.

Yeah, we had to put up a good chunk of our wedding, which was p modest at 15k, but it was a fun day and worth it. My only regret was cheaping out on a photographer.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

The Puppy Bowl posted:

If you can't get poo poo faced drunk and dance up a storm at a wedding what's the point?

Grats on getting married!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

God bless

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Are we still handing out TFF Hospital jobs? If so, I know of an EMT. How are the benefits?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
If I can't do IT for the TFF hospital, I want to work in the gift shop. People like buying crap.

• Locked thread