Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Fair enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Never hunted, but I fish all the time.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

FizFashizzle posted:

Swickles will have a socially necessary profession.

*looks at 2016 election* :confused:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

swickles posted:

Never hunted

Not really hunting exactly but I shot a prairie dog once when I was a kid. It managed to limp back into a hole before I could get over there to die a slow and painful death and I felt bad. I was much better at duck hunting, I would slaughter any bird happily. Little me really enjoyed wringing their necks to make sure they were dead once I got the hang of it.

I need to get back into fishing.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Grittybeard posted:

Not really hunting exactly but I shot a prairie dog once when I was a kid. It managed to limp back into a hole before I could get over there to die a slow and painful death and I felt bad. I was much better at duck hunting, I would slaughter any bird happily. Little me really enjoyed wringing their necks to make sure they were dead once I got the hang of it.

I need to get back into fishing.

I used to work in a pet store and I've killed literally thousands of mice with my bare hands.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Omg I'm Charly Kelly. :cripes:

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Is there a good proletariat uprising iPhone app?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

What should I do for meal preps this week? Bfast lunch for whole week but only need 3 dinners

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
All I want to do is get smacked and play spades

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Also still seeing Broncos girl. Think I'm going to marry her

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

SHOAH NUFF posted:

All I want to do is get smacked and play spades

I'd love to get hosed up with you dude

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Is there a good proletariat uprising iPhone app?

Grindr went open source so we're working on an all in one where you can get a quick protest together and/or get all your holes stuffed depending on which way you swipe

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

What should I do for meal preps this week? Bfast lunch for whole week but only need 3 dinners

If you're doing that you have no reason to not get an instant pot from Amazon, my man. I use it for steel cut oats and it cooks them in 12 minutes

Gumbel2Gumbel fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jul 23, 2017

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Oh poo poo, I almost forgot one of the most important things. Don't use Jos. A Banks for Tux rentals. Maybe that seems obvious to the more fashion conscious goons but they were the only shop that matches color palettes with David's Bridal which is where the bridesmaids got some nice/cheap dresses. Their service was terrible in 3 different states, 5 different locations. Multiple groomsmen had issues with their orders from size to colors to staff arguing with them with what the word "fits" really means. Truly horrific experience.

gently caress Jos. A. Banks.

Kilt supremacy :smug:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
My Bahamas adventures would help me survive in an island area, and I know my way around a gun + hand to hand, but if a snake bigger than 2 feet slithers by I'm running

I'd die in 5 days

I'd only survive if Swick made me his errand monkey

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Also still seeing Broncos girl. Think I'm going to marry her

it's like the capulets and the montagues

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Ehud posted:

it's like the capulets and the montagues

It's like Hitler and Mussolini.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/goons_txt/status/889213572890464257

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Who calls it "making it"? lol

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Ehud posted:

necrophiliacs evidently

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Ehud posted:

A virgin that wants to gently caress a corpse

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/889217183930351621

*injects this directly into my veins*

Awwwwwww yeaahhhh

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
So much :qq:

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

That orange slug is taking a 3 week vacation 6 months into his Presidency

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

That orange slug is taking a 3 week vacation 6 months into his Presidency

which he's already spent over a month of golfing

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Interesting way to pocket veto the sanctions bill

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Thaddius the Large posted:

Any of you fitness goons use an app to track workouts? I've been scribbling down progress on a notebook, but it occurs to me there might be a slightly more 21st century approach available.

For lifting, I swear by Jefit. Super flexible workout setup, lets you add supersets and timed exercises, has a between-set rest timer, lets you add new exercises to the database (like reverse hyperextends which someone mentioned earlier in the thread), lets you log measurements over time, and never crashes. It doesn't interface with any other social media platform, but that's a feature as far as I can tell.

For running and biking, I'm using Runkeeper, but it pisses me off because it crashes and it no longer interfaces well with my music app. I'm going to try Strava and see if that's any better.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

there's this thing called a notebook and pen

it's real cheap i think you can download it for like 2 dollars

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

First notebook I lost, next one I destroyed by spilling water on it, the one after that became unusable after a point from just sweating on the damned thing. Phone's been working better so far, and it plays my tunes, too.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

Maybe if his ceiling is the Hyderabad Warriors but my man is going to be the next Julian Edelman

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Maybe if his ceiling is the Hyderabad Warriors but my man is going to be the next Julian Edelman

:owned:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

When I was a kid I played lots of kids who had better sponsorships than me.

If I saw some shithead decked out in nothing but head or Nike with a four hundred dollar bag I made sure I walked onto the court carrying nothing but a spare raquet and a jug of water.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
.........better sponsorships?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I'm trying to catch up on Archer and Archer vice kinda...really sucks. Are seasons 6 and 7 better?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

FizFashizzle posted:

I use those mini legal pads. There's something I really like about putting pen to paper. I hang it on a clipboard in my home gym on a hook next to my mirror wall.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I'm gangly, awkward, doofy looking, and have a knee hanging on by duck tape and dental floss, I've got a firm Teddy Bridgewater vibe and I'm never letting go.

FizFashizzle posted:

Yeah, I've been using one, but it's just one more thing to deal with, and I'd rather listen to my podcasts than whatever the gym is playing so the phone is likely sticking around. Besides, I'm 31, middle class, and white, I have an obligation to my people to seek out the most over-designed "innovative" techy solution possible.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I'm trying to catch up on Archer and Archer vice kinda...really sucks. Are seasons 6 and 7 better?

You are the worst Chiefs fan.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Nope. Though it is pretty impressive how that show managed to jump the shark and remain exactly the same simultaneously.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chichevache posted:

You are the worst Chiefs fan.
I thought he was a Pats fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Archer Vice and after aren't as good, but still pretty funny.

• Locked thread