Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Shibawanko posted:

Receiving oral sex mostly isn't good either. A mouth is an awkward shape to put a penis into.

Being in the role of giving pleasure rather than receiving is generally better, in any situation. I prefer to give a gift rather than receive a gift generally.

Call me I have an idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
I'll eat rear end for my own enjoyment but let's not kid a round here I do appreciate the return favour if you know what i mean :coolfish:

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

doverhog posted:

I'll eat rear end for my own enjoyment but let's not kid a round here I do appreciate the return favour if you know what i mean :coolfish:

Paging yeah I eat rear end

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
i really need to find a new profession...

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Collapsing Farts posted:

Anal sex isn't that great, vaginal sex is better

Vaginal sex will make your day, anal sex will make your hole weak

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

BOOTY-ADE posted:

:rowdytrout:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

syscall girl posted:

It means "to the teeth"

much like 'amuse bouche' means "entertains the mouth"

and 'in vino veritas' means "je n'ais se quoi"

And to the teeth equals cooked properly. QED

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

BOOTY-ADE posted:

:chaostrump:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

yeah I eat rear end posted:

it's not about responsibility, it's that unless the video store was like <2 blocks away, there's no possible way you were coming home to anything but mush.

blind leading the blind

I can't imagine taking care of 3 screaming brats at my age (but yeah I'd know not to leave the pasta on to boil, duh, gosh)

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Texting while driving should carry the same stigma and a comparable penalty to drunk driving. You should just automatically lose your license for a year and have to take classes. Then people would stop doing it.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

veni veni veni posted:

Texting while driving should carry the same stigma and a comparable penalty to drunk driving. You should just automatically lose your license for a year and have to take classes. Then people would stop doing it.

Also, anyone who can't normally pass a field sobriety test (:corsair:) should not be allowed to drive.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I actually do hate when people judge food based on “authenticity”

https://twitter.com/EaterNY/status/1086268587688583168?s=19

At best it's annoying because authenticity isn't real, at worst...

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Slippery posted:

I don't get this, help please

It's alcohol, op

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

Shibawanko posted:

Receiving oral sex mostly isn't good either. A mouth is an awkward shape to put a penis into.

Being in the role of giving pleasure rather than receiving is generally better, in any situation. I prefer to give a gift rather than receive a gift generally.

Yeah but oral sex can vary A LOT. Some people are really bad or mediocre at it and then it's just mostly boring. When they're really good though and you're horny it can be super good

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Collapsing Farts posted:

Yeah but oral sex can vary A LOT. Some people are really bad or mediocre at it and then it's just mostly boring. When they're really good though and you're horny it can be super good

Yeah.

I'm a loving nurturer myself but have gotten some great oral.

I also hold with, I think it was Dan Savage or something where 69 is basically really really hard because you have to focus in two directions and I'm sure it looks great on film but it's better to be the giver or the receiver but not both.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Sports video games should be a subgenre of RPG.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Henchman of Santa posted:

https://youtu.be/j0lWuJeaSv4

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Henchman of Santa posted:

I keep wishing the WWE games would be split into two entirely separate games. The actual wrestling is fun and works fine (mostly) but the pseudo-RPG stuff they cram in around the edges is bad. But you could definitely do a full-on wrestling RPG focused on story and promos rather than on skill-based fighting. So cut promos and career mode and all that poo poo out of the games as they are now and that makes them better, plus you can sell a second game that's actually a proper RPG where you can actually make character decisions and try to become Universal Champion or whatever and the matches are treated as part of the story rather than skill-based action game bits.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
Just make Idolmaster with WWE stars instead of teenage girls.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Aramek posted:

https://twitter.com/EaterNY/status/1086268587688583168?s=19

At best it's annoying because authenticity isn't real, at worst...

Pretty ironic that it's posted on Eater aka pretentiousdouchbag.com

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Gripweed posted:

Taco Bell ground beef is way better than McDonalds beef.

funnily enough, taco bell's beef being 100% not beef makes it "healthier" than the meat you get from mcdonalds.

on to opinions, taco bell is the best fast food there has ever been. its the only time i get a burrito that isn't horribly overpriced. overriced? yes. but if its seasoned rice it is somewhat enjoyable. their tacos are only good if you eat it there. three minutes and it fuses with the paper it is wrapped in, yet still edible

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

tacos just suck in general. It's like a burrito that they realized halfway through isn't big enough to roll it up, so they just kind of folded in half and gave it to you.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

spit on my clit posted:

funnily enough, taco bell's beef being 100% not beef makes it "healthier" than the meat you get from mcdonalds.

on to opinions, taco bell is the best fast food there has ever been. its the only time i get a burrito that isn't horribly overpriced. overriced? yes. but if its seasoned rice it is somewhat enjoyable. their tacos are only good if you eat it there. three minutes and it fuses with the paper it is wrapped in, yet still edible

It's beef and the precise maximum amount of not beef it can have to still be called beef.

And it's delicious, whatever the hell it is.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

yeah I eat rear end posted:

tacos just suck in general. It's like a burrito that they realized halfway through isn't big enough to roll it up, so they just kind of folded in half and gave it to you.

Fish tacos with soft corn shells are a godsend.

And all the toppings ofc. The fried fish in between two (2) layers of soft wrappings with all the tomatoes and, heavenly

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Good tacos are great. If you are eating at a junky restaurant or fast food, a burrito is almost always a better option though.

But yeah fish tacos and street tacos almost always rule.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Fajitas > all

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Fajitas > all

not the chilis/etc ones that bring them out on the sizzling pan. Those are always burnt. They think doing it that way entices people to order it, and the sound/visual does look nice, but the smell is always "these guys just burnt that food, better order something else"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A gyro is just a Greek taco.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

A gyro is just a Greek taco.

I don't think you get this thread, m8

cuz that is what it is

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hmmm, I don't like hummus. That's kinda unpopular.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I like to find discomforting ways of pronouncing fajita.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

bradzilla posted:

It's alcohol, op

Oh God duh I should have caught that thanks!

lavaca
Jun 11, 2010

Caufman posted:

The best time at my old job was the month there was a gyro truck parked across the street. Every day at 11:30 AM:

"What do you think of the yearo truck?"
"Oh, they make great jairos"
"Hmm, maybe I should go get a jeero for lunch too"
"Yeah, good idea. What kind of hero do you guys like the best?"
"I admit I'm not a big guyro fan"
"You guys should know that it's pronounced more like 'yeedo'"
"Whatever, dude. Just gimme a chicken gearo and I don't care how you say it."

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

bradzilla posted:

It's alcohol, op

Is it? :confused:

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Caufman posted:

i like to pronounce it like vegeta.

CrRoMa
Nov 12, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Home cooking is such a bullshit waste of time. I had to get up at half 7 and leave for work at half 8, the last thing on my mind come 5pm is going home and cooking a stir fry or a nice omlette. Most of the the time I'll just have a sandwich and an apple. I really do not want to spend 45 minutes in the kitchen preparing a mediocre meal and doing endless dishes when i can get 2 pieces of bread and some cheese and make everything take a tenth of the time. gently caress cooking unless its your job or for a family meal etc. Waste of time.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

CrRoMa posted:

Home cooking is such a bullshit waste of time. I had to get up at half 7 and leave for work at half 8, the last thing on my mind come 5pm is going home and cooking a stir fry or a nice omlette. Most of the the time I'll just have a sandwich and an apple. I really do not want to spend 45 minutes in the kitchen preparing a mediocre meal and doing endless dishes when i can get 2 pieces of bread and some cheese and make everything take a tenth of the time. gently caress cooking unless its your job or for a family meal etc. Waste of time.

lmfao

how much fast food do you eat

also how fat are you

CrRoMa
Nov 12, 2017

by R. Guyovich
I eat about 4 takeaways a week and i am at least 3 stone overweight, i have however lost half a stone since spending my evenings going out walking rather than attempting to perfect hollandaise sauce. Feels like a net positive so far plus theres less food waste and i believe only a small financial increase

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

As a fat rear end, I cook 99% of the time because I'm good at it and cooking is fun.

Y'all come over and I'll grill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Your 45 minute omelette is burnt, friend.