Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
how long until we declare war on iran

asking for a friend

ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Fiction posted:

you really don't think there'll be even a bit of a scuffle over whether the courts have any sway at all?
I think the scuffle will be the Sessions DOJ purging any hint of resistance from the court system. Please reread Bannon's own words to understand what is happening.

quote:

“Throughout the campaign, Sessions has been the fiercest, most dedicated, and most loyal promoter in Congress of Trump’s agenda, and has played a critical role as the clearinghouse for policy and philosophy to undergird the implementation of that agenda. What we are witnessing now is the birth of a new political order, and the more frantic a handful of media elites become, the more powerful that new political order becomes itself.”

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Feminasty Slut posted:

I don't know too much about boats and missiles but the thing that shoots incoming missiles looks like R2D2 with a giant minigun hard-on. For that reason alone, it owns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttoWF3Oz2_w

It's all about ESSM and RIM-116 now.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
https://twitter.com/JStein_Vox/status/826538050419302401

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

welcome to Nightmare Crew

Moooodsssss!!!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

R2-D2 is a cool dude

they should make him permanent white house spokesman

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/826533595460358145

Here's a very good thread re: Marshall stuff.

1.) Is CBP probably doing bad stuff? Yes

2.) Has a contempt order actually been filed? Probably not.

JehovahsWetness
Dec 9, 2005

bang that shit retarded
spicey left his notes

https://twitter.com/AlliemalCNN/status/826537573971525633?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lowtax still has it in the rules

Worthless Posts: We do not care if you are drunk or high; please do not inform us of either. Please do not register gimmick accounts and make posts as a gimmick, as they are not funny. Please do not post crap asking us to vote for you on some website, give you referrals for free iPods / flatscreens / spare tires, or any other semi-spam things.

get a load o this backseat mod

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Can they time travel and drag McConnell through a briar patch on the way to his "job"?

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

i'm exhaling

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

While I was waiting for this to load I was sure it was gonna be a dick-butt.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Schnorkles posted:

Rule of law = dead

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jazerus posted:

uh no he hasn't??

it's really clear from the leaks that he's in kushner's "what the gently caress, stop going full nazi" faction

Oh yeah let me just trust a rando one off twitter source over the man himself grinning like an idiot after the Muslim Ban got signed

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Dolash posted:

Oh, so that talk that the EO will get blocked just meant the hold? So if marshals won't enforce the hold, that means the order will stay in effect for years at a minimum while it works through the courts?

gently caress, in that case the marshal problem is much bigger than I thought, there won't be some obvious "next step" until the courts speak out that their holds aren't being respected. I hope they say something soon then because without enforcement of court orders Trump is free to pass whatever EOs he likes.

I mean it's hosed but I've also not seen another reporter report on it tho.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So worthless posts is much more narrowly defined then one would expect.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

Oh yeah let me just trust a rando one off twitter source over the man himself grinning like an idiot after the Muslim Ban got signed

VALOR

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Can they time travel and drag McConnell through a briar patch on the way to his "job"?

One Weird Trick to Make Marco Rubio Show Up to Work

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Schnorkles posted:

That's a hell of a catch-22. Can't get contempt order without proving legal residents are being held, but can't prove legal residents are being held without getting access to them and access is blocked by border agents in violation of court order.

Someone's gonna file for contempt sooner or later, though.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

no dickbutt

fakenews

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

may not do cyber

solo tugjob

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Smythe posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZIynuYDRVA
Depose Donald Trump Now. Do Not Hesitate. You Should Be Wracked With Existential Terror. Depose Donald Trump Now

i started watching this and then my browser crashed lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

anime was right posted:

i started watching this and then my browser crashed lol

war is hell

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

i will!!!

nah seriously though i dunno

mattis might turn out to be total poo poo i just don't think it's all that likely

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trump has to consult with barron about the cyber a bit more

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Marines are already killing US Citizens lol

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

The benefit is it distracts America while Russia runs roughshod over the northern middle east and eastern Europe. Good rah rah shooting war to whip up the redneck support while trump gets wealthier looting and destabilizing the government.
I dunno man it's like... there's punching down and then there's Yemen which is like the Middle East's Grenada except way poorer and harder to invade. Did anyone go wild for the Grenada war?

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Mattis has been a staunch proponent of not being an idiot with nuclear weapons so it'll be "fun" to see how that goes.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

can't wait to hear what the Cyber EO says

"Stephen S. Bannon to head new committee devoted to monitoring America's strategic reserve of Huge Boob 10s with assistance from the NSA."

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Dolash posted:

That's a hell of a catch-22. Can't get contempt order without proving legal residents are being held, but can't prove legal residents are being held without getting access to them and access is blocked by border agents in violation of court order.

Someone's gonna file for contempt sooner or later, though.

If it turns out marshals are ignoring federal courts i will be the first to have a meltdown just sayin

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jazerus posted:

i will!!!

nah seriously though i dunno

mattis might turn out to be total poo poo i just don't think it's all that likely

His only role is to burn his otherwise solid reputation to sell us on a war

Expect him to come out soon declaring that Yemen or Iran are a menace that need dealt with because blahblahblah

This is just Dubbya's dumb poo poo all sped up

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

mlmp08 posted:

It's all about ESSM and RIM-116 now.

I just went and checked out some youtubes and these are cool too but R2-D2 with a hard on will always have a special place in my heart. We need trump to greenlight project pluto.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Epic High Five posted:

The Marines are already killing US Citizens lol

weve killed a 8yr old girl what makes you think youll get mercy?

JehovahsWetness
Dec 9, 2005

bang that shit retarded

MariusLecter posted:

no dickbutt

fakenews

it's got a little vonnegut butthole on it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lowtax still has it in the rules

Worthless Posts: We do not care if you are drunk or high; please do not inform us of either. Please do not register gimmick accounts and make posts as a gimmick, as they are not funny. Please do not post crap asking us to vote for you on some website, give you referrals for free iPods / flatscreens / spare tires, or any other semi-spam things.

take it to the cspam nite court crew thread imo

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

mattis gonna get powell'd

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

jBrereton posted:

I dunno man it's like... there's punching down and then there's Yemen which is like the Middle East's Grenada except way poorer and harder to invade. Did anyone go wild for the Grenada war?

I figure Iran is the goal war. We're gonna keep loving up the yeminis, though, because the saudis want us to. We didn't kill any al queda in that raid. We killed rebel leaders for the sauds.

Yemen is going to be a footnote after one of those missiles hits a US ship and we just trash them with hundreds of tomahawks that happen to be laying around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot
took some cash, bought some Supplies for Doing Things

got a backpack

got home, noticed the price tag was $14.88

its a sign

• Locked thread