Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Cool. People who want avatar changes, post or PM me what you want and I will get to work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

I do solemnly swear that in the year 2015 I will theorycraft my wallet as well as my WoW
I'm tired of having no avatar, I'll take a punishment one.

TouchyMcFeely
Aug 21, 2006

High five! Hell yeah!

I will take a random avatar of your choice.

Yay! I'm a winner!

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Hey, I'd be happy with an avatar! Not like I ever got one on my own. Wait, does that mean I have the ol' garbage dick as a placeholder for mine?

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

TouchyMcFeely posted:

I will take a random avatar of your choice.

Yay! I'm a winner!

Ditto. Have fun with it!

Tyris Flare
Jun 6, 2009
Me too, please!

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer
You people are giving way too much credit to my creative abilities here... wait, I've got it, everybody gets a golden dollar sign!!

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

I am torn since I have had my current avatar since '06 but that golden dollar sign... I just have to say yes, I will take it!

Also for the year principle debt reduction was $49200. Hot drat! I could have probably pushed it more but I think I drove her crazy the last 2 years (maybe why we are splitting up?). Could have probably had all our debt gone in 5 years, owning our house at 33. Oh life...

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer
^^^^^ You can keep the text too if you like! Congrats on the progress with the debt load, sorry about the relationship implosion :( :)

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

slap me silly posted:

^^^^^ You can keep the text too if you like! Congrats on the progress with the debt load, sorry about the relationship implosion :( :)

Text plus dollar sign? Sounds double awesome.

And thanks, life is what it is, just have to move forward and enjoy it.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe
My avatar represents too much to take a dollar sign instead. :(

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer
I mean....

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

That is choice tuyop

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

Hahaha well, that is pretty compelling!

TouchyMcFeely
Aug 21, 2006

High five! Hell yeah!

And here you just said you weren't very creative.

I'd be happy to rock the bling bling dollartar.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Do that, but with the bitcoin (thai baht) symbol instead.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Someone gifted me this sweet av a month or so ago but I appreciate the offer.

A $$$ Crew Tag would be the poo poo though.

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

A $$$ Crew Tag would be the poo poo though.
Yessssss

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Ba$il Bud$

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug
Could have sworn I posted in this thread, I guess not.

slap me silly
Nov 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Got a few of the avatars through. Haven't forgotten the rest of you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJCobol
May 16, 2003

CALL OF DUTY! :rock:
Grimey Drawer

DJCobol posted:

Max out Roth - Done after this last paycheck.
Max out HSA contribution - $1k to go, not sure I'll make it. There is enough in there to cover my max out of pocket for medical expenses, and another $1500 to cover some dental work that I need next year. Done
"Oh poo poo" fund to $20k - about $2k off right now. A job change earlier this year meant I lost the company car I had, and I had to buy a used car or else I'd be way over this.
Up my 401(k) contributions to 10% - Did this in June when my job changed.

Updated. Dipped into my "oh poo poo" fund to make my HSA contribution so I could get the tax writeoff. That hurt my "oh poo poo" fund, but between my income tax return in the beginning of February, my annual bonus at the beginning of March, and selling my motorcycle (and maybe my other car) in March/April, I should be back up to that $20k very, very soon.

• Locked thread