Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
wish i had a gf so i could watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
i was wathcing the superbowl at my friends house and his three year old daughter was watching it and it was like the first time she had seen commercials that weren't on kid channels and they were really weirding her out so we were trying to explain the concept to her, like "ok, so the thing is, they're lying, they're pretending that you need a car to be happy, but you don't need a car! it's silly! we already have a car!" and then we started asking her to tell us what the commercials were selling, and like she did pretty well, like the car commercials, she knew they were about selling cars, and even the beer commercials she was like they were selling "daddy's drink" which is what they call beer (lol) but then there was this commercial for insurance and we were like "What's it selling" and she was like "babies! that's silly! why would we need another baby..." because in the commercial there were these young couples and they had babies, but hey in a way she was totally right because the cute babies were definitely the focal point. I hope you enjoyed this look into the mind of a three year old

dogcrash truther
i'm the three year old in the previous post

FreshCutFries

sticky an empty, closed thread with just that title so everyone can bask in the good joke without having a bad thread to go with it

dogcrash truther
the point is it sinks down but then, about once a month, it gets bumped

dogcrash truther
maybe i could just edit out the bad posts

GEExCEE

pig slut lisa posted:

Pedantra

by Lowtax

dogcrash truther posted:

i was wathcing the superbowl at my friends house and his three year old daughter was watching it and it was like the first time she had seen commercials that weren't on kid channels and they were really weirding her out so we were trying to explain the concept to her, like "ok, so the thing is, they're lying, they're pretending that you need a car to be happy, but you don't need a car! it's silly! we already have a car!" and then we started asking her to tell us what the commercials were selling, and like she did pretty well, like the car commercials, she knew they were about selling cars, and even the beer commercials she was like they were selling "daddy's drink" which is what they call beer (lol) but then there was this commercial for insurance and we were like "What's it selling" and she was like "babies! that's silly! why would we need another baby..." because in the commercial there were these young couples and they had babies, but hey in a way she was totally right because the cute babies were definitely the focal point. I hope you enjoyed this look into the mind of a three year old

i did, thanks

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

"wish i had a gf so i could watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month"

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

this is my favorite post ITT it's adorable :3

dogcrash truther
wish my gf was picasso so i could watch her have her blue period 1x/month

landy.
please stop bumping this thread

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

dogcrash truther posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bog pixie

dogcrash truther posted:

-_- ;

tao of lmao

landy. posted:

google THIS

wish my gf would sync up her menstrual cycle with the lunar cycle so I could see a blue moon 1x/month

dogcrash truther

landy. posted:

I'm sorry, because your request was polite, but I like this thread and bumping it, about 1x/month, so im going to continue to bump it

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dogcrash truther posted:

google THIS

A few days late I was starting to get worried

Highly Unnecessary

Arnold of Soissons posted:

its flattering how much time some ppl spend worrying about me, in byob

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
what if batman killed this guy i just made up, Ingmar Krump

• Locked thread