Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Shooting a gypsy in the face that you catch trying to scrump your apples/poach your game birds loving that'll learn the dirty oval office.

imo it's not a perfect crime if it gets you shot in the face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
lesbian incest between consenting adults in an undisclosed location

e: just read this back and it looks like a HorseEbooks tweet

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
It's that Roald Dahl thing where you beat your husband to death with a frozen leg of lamb then defrost that leg of lamb and cook it for the well meaning police investigators when they come to look for clues.

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.
Get ebola and then gently caress your wife

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I fought crime for a while in the Big City and take it from me: If you want to get away with the crime, observe the following guidelines:

1. Don't kill. Death makes the cops investigate if this happens. A brutal assault and no one cares.
2. Don't steal from rich white people. They'll want their poo poo back. Steal from immigrants instead.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
PIV sex

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
kill youre family

White1ce
Jul 31, 2003
IT IS YOUR CIVIC DUTY AS AN SA FORUMS MEMBER TO RUIN ALL OF THE THREADS I POST. IF I EVER POST A THREAD, TROLL IT!!!
child rape

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
pleasuring yourself with an icicle in one of those states where dildos are illegal. because when it gets stuck up your bum it'll melt before the cops come to arrest you in ER.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Unironically -> Being rich

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Berious posted:

pleasuring yourself with an icicle in one of those states where dildos are illegal. because when it gets stuck up your bum it'll melt before the cops come to arrest you in ER.

I think we can all agree that ice crimes are the best crimes.

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
speedball

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Wait until the clerk is turned away from you(maybe ask them you would like to purchase some condoms from the wall back there) and take the pennies in the Leave a Penny Take A Penny tray and eat them

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
Spreading your semen on community surfaces that are not commonly cleaned.

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
I always take a penny but never leave one, haven't been caught yet.

in fact this is how I paid for plat

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Ebola Roulette posted:

Get ebola and then gently caress your wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmto54-xx1o

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Shuffle posted:

I always take a penny but never leave one, haven't been caught yet.

in fact this is how I paid for plat

This is literally what the rich do, except they take millions and sometimes trillions of pennies. Consequently, 47% of Americans are impoverished or nearly impoverished.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Being a cleric. Your job that you get paid for is literally playing pretend with people.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
running these forums

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
No clue, but I bet it's one you don't talk about online, ya jabrones!!!

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Ice Arrow. Close thread.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Charging $15 a month to play WoW

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Paying for contractors rather than employees

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Triple posting

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

downloading rom of festers quest but not deleting it after 24 hours

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

serious norman posted:

Ice Arrow. Close thread.

-Crush someone with a huge block of ice. MAKE SURE IT ISN'T WINTER OR SIBERIA.

-Hit and run on a NASCAR track

-Be a banking institution, rob everyone blind, cause global economic meltdown, collect your bonus.

-As President of the United States, accuse a nation of having weapons of mass destruction, provide fake evidence, convince everyone of this, and create ISIS.

-Throw a bean at a dog that's highly allergic to beans. Eat the bean after the hives start forming.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Okay so what I'm picking up here is that the perfect crime usually has to involve some sort of bean, preferably a poison bean, and an arrow made of ice.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

sneaking into an elementary school and going to the bathroom by the kindergarten and peeing on some kid's pants cause what's more believable, a little kid peeing their pants or some crazy story about a man breaking into the bathroom and peeing on him?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

sneaking into an elementary school and going to the bathroom by the kindergarten and peeing on some kid's pants cause what's more believable, a little kid peeing their pants or some crazy story about a man breaking into the bathroom and peeing on him?
You;d be better off shooting an ice arrow through the window at his crotch, then the ice would melt and it'd look like he peed his pants, but you'd be away from the scene of the crime.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
The perfect crime, setting up a goon meet in San Francisco and then not showing up and praying for the building to burn down.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Waltzing Along posted:

The perfect crime, setting up a goon meet in San Francisco and then not showing up and praying for the building to burn down.

rude

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
we're onto you, lowtax

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Going back thru time and kicking your own dad in the balls so hard that you immediately vanish.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Doing Thoughtcrime WITHOUT writing it down in a secret diary.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Telling people that you can talk to god but that they cannot and if they want you can talk to him for them as long as they pay you and allow you to chop off their childrens penises.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

exquisite tea posted:

Going back thru time and kicking your own dad in the balls so hard that you immediately vanish.

the perfect crime: ruining a thread about perfect crimes by covertly calling on the grandfather paradox in your own perfect crime example thus causing hours of pre-grad level philosophy discussion

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Lowtax posted:

You;d be better off shooting an ice arrow through the window at his crotch, then the ice would melt and it'd look like he peed his pants, but you'd be away from the scene of the crime.

Bonus if the target is hydrophobic with rabies.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice
telling people you can talk to god, then offer communion wafers at your church

(the wafers have a poison bean in the middle)

the poison bean takes awhile to work so they will all die after the service in their own homes.

remember, when you are asked about it say: "i hope it wasn't a poison bean"

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

killing someone then eating them, like eat 100% of them organs bones and all. can't identify the body if it's been turned into poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
Shooting an ice arrow with a poison bean inside a dog's mouth. All evidence will be destroyed and so will the dog.

• Locked thread