Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

cruft posted:

So, uh, is this going in the goldmine? Or are we just going to crap it up for the next 4 pages?

I'm cool with either, just wondering.

how do i put it in the goldmine? do i close the thread? i have never closed a thread before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

WD-40 posted:

how do i put it in the goldmine? do i close the thread? i have never closed a thread before

Arnie used to not like it when people closed their threads. IDK about DCT, and Myato Wossname isn't around, so :shrug:

Somebody with Super Star Powers has to request it go into the goldmine.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

WD-40 posted:

No, dct or matoi has to do it, and it doesn't have to be closed. i will stop putting more posts, which are crap, into this thread

Lil Cunty

well i dunno how any of that works dude, dct is a pretty cool dude but i called him dadcrash one time and he hasn't talked to me since

and matoi isn't around until the 13th

i will just leave it here to lanquish or goldmine, whichever

alnilam

8======D~~~
lol

SIDS Vicious

are people still showing up to this party or am i that weird dude that knocks on the door at like 4 am while everyone is passed out and then has his feelings hurt and goes home and tries to commit suicide in grade nine that one time

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Iggy Koopa posted:

are people still showing up to this party or am i that weird dude that knocks on the door at like 4 am while everyone is passed out and then has his feelings hurt and goes home and tries to commit suicide in grade nine that one time

did you go to a lot of parties when you were in ninth grade?

SIDS Vicious

just the one

Lil Cunty

oh sid, oh hey

oh

well this is awkward

maybe next time buddy ok?

City of Glompton

wow, that looks like a cool party. I'm really sad I missed it but it made me lmbo :)

SIDS Vicious

haha its totally cool im not gonna take all the pills in my cupboards okay guys hav a good night haha bye sorry for waking you

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

Siluvayne posted:

wow, that looks like a cool party. I'm really sad I missed it but it made me lmbo :)

alnilam

Iggy Koopa posted:

One time i passed out at like 11:30 at my own birthday party at my house, and a bunch of ppl showed up at midnight

Sorry everyone :(

smoobles

WD-40 i hope u dont have co workers because they will think your crazy!!!!!!!

cuntman.net

hey guys i made it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Sorry you guys missed it. We all got laid and then ended up on the floor.

brotherly

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Sorry you guys missed it. We all got laid and then ended up on the floor.

sounds like the story of your conception

ZING

jk im sorry I'll shut up

SIDS Vicious

the brotherly phl posted:

sounds like the story of your conception

ZING

jk im sorry I'll shut up

thats like how everyone is born dude jeez

tradjik

WD-40 posted:

it's the life of the party! glad you could make it!

im sorry i got too high and passed out

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

tradjik posted:

tragic

Lil Cunty

tradjik posted:

we've all been there

no worries friend

there will be more parties

someday

tradjik

WD-40 posted:

oh hey guys thanks for watching the shop while i grabbed more beer i hope you guys like ol-

:barf: OMG YOU GUYS WHAT IN THE gently caress

THAT IS IT EVERYBODY GET YOUR PANTS BACK ON

lol i'm just kidding guys do whatever you want

wtf alnilam raped me

emmie

bee

alnilam

tradjik posted:

wtf alnilam raped me

:shrug:
what can i say, there was a lot of punch in me

Lil Cunty

alnilam posted:

:shrug:
what can i say, there was a lot of punch in me

he was full of it

precision

by VideoGames
also i dumped a bunch of ecstasy in the punch

sorry i didn't mention that before :shobon:

Pizzatime

did you just call me?

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WD-40 posted:

glad you came bb it was turning into a real sausage fest in here

What am I? :ohdear:

Lil Cunty

RulerSmack posted:

What am I? :ohdear:

NOT INVITED

hahahaha i'm just playin you can come to the next one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

At a glance for a second i thought this thread title said "pizza ate my desk"

Either I'm getting too deep into my pizza safety work, or I'm just aware that truly the dangers of pizza are innumerable

• Locked thread