Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Lowtax posted:

Let's get people to build Goku in Minecraft.

FIRST ATTEMPT: http://www.twitch.tv/roguesdad <-- DAD BANNED GOKU
SECOND ATTEMPT: http://www.twitch.tv/jointcentral

Dude is a real worker, totally acing this goku:

THIRD ATTEMPT: http://www.twitch.tv/azuredawn

is goku a Denver broncos fans, why else is he wearing orange and blue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

count gooku was the best part of the prequels

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
jointcentral was really fun but this guy is kind of overly serious and kind of boring. I like how he's making it 3D but now we all just found out this is his 2nd time playing Minecraft. He's working on the inside before he's even finished the outside.

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

only a true goku can goku and this british/eastern euro kid is a true goku

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

idk its cool and all but does it really count if he google images a goku, puts it into a program, and then the program builds it in minecraft?

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

jointcentral was really fun but this guy is kind of overly serious and kind of boring. I like how he's making it 3D but now we all just found out this is his 2nd time playing Minecraft. He's working on the inside before he's even finished the outside.

In that case this is a really good Goku. We got a newb giving his all.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

idk its cool and all but does it really count if he google images a goku, puts it into a program, and then the program builds it in minecraft?

I think that was just an image found by jigglemaster7 and not anything that was built tonight, but that's pretty much what jointcentral but he made it fun, especially by adding stuff to it afterward.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
Jointcentral is my second favorite vampire.
He cannot dethrone Legosi, though. He cannot.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Look, hollywood, there's nothing wrong with old school cloak and tux vampires. They don't all need to be emo BDSM enthusiasts. Lego vampire is doing it right, IMO.
EDIT: Actually, wtf is going on with that lego man's (minifig, you dorks) hips? Did someone leave it in the sun or is it just lovely CGI like everything else in this phony rear end world.

Bluemillion fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Jan 3, 2015

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
"I'm building a bigger Goku because I couldn't get the face right."

What? Yes that is the solution to that problem. Build a bigger Goku. Maybe he thought he didn't have enough blocks for detail, but that was way bigger than jointcentral's.

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again
*sits around and builds 2 whole entire gokus for 3 hours*

Iserlohn
Nov 3, 2011

Watch out!

Here comes the third tactic.
Lipstick Apathy
Time to party hard with Goku!! WOOO!!!

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
I gave JointCentral ten bux for being a good sport. Should I match that donation to Blowtax?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
it's all weird and I'm done, thanks

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Does anyone have any screenshots of the huge Gokus he was trying to make before he called it quits?

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Does anyone have any screenshots of the huge Gokus he was trying to make before he called it quits?

hes actually still streaming and said he finished the goku lmao

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

jigglemaster7 posted:

hes actually still streaming and said he finished the goku lmao

That's unbelievable. I was just talking to him and he said he decided to do pixel art instead of 3D. :( Oh well. He hasn't gone to sleep yet and it's around 3 in the afternoon there now. He's going to show me the finished product in a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Here's his pixel art Goku. And again, he could not figure out the face.

He has a Pikachu too and now he's drawing Scooby Doo.

• Locked thread