Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grass Effect

Bwee posted:

what quilt

didn't you reserve a waitlist spot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee
i do'nt post in this forum

i am he

Bwee posted:

what quilt

smdh

tao of lmao

bwee can be the tag on the quilt

El Spider

Bwee posted:

what quilt

the GBS quilt

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

a cloth map

No thanks. I'm a Government man.
I like posting on this forum. I like it a lot.

Piso Mojado

genders game posted:

the GBS quilt

quality user name right there.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Why does this forum still exist? GBS is random, all random. Now. BYOB exists too, simultaneously. Why? Why, or how? How can the two random forums exist? Two random forums exist? They do. Why though? Redundant, unnecessary. Why have more than one? One. Fine. More? Why? Variety? The forums?

----------------

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

WE DEMAND ANSWERS

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

POWERBALL posted:

i generated my post using decaying neutrons from the cosmic background radiation hooked up into a binary generator that translates to text but it just keeps spelling out "teh weed a$$"

lol

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

3D Megadoodoo

POWERBALL posted:

i generated my post using decaying neutrons from the cosmic background radiation hooked up into a binary generator that translates to text but it just keeps spelling out "teh weed a$$"

whoa with that kind of set-up maybe you should be posting in yospos

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
I've been doing a lot of thinking about this thread the past few days and I've developed something I like to call "The Posting Thesis". See, I've discovered that posting in GBS isn't about being random at all, actually! It's about pattern recognition. The human cognitive ability to recognize patterns is something that sets us apart from lesser animals, like FYAD posters (heh). So, by posting in GBS, you're actually engaging in the very human activity that connects us as people.

Here's an example to demonstrate. Someone posts a thread called "Why does people like mangoes?" and someone else posts a thread and it says "Why do people like Law and Order" you see these and immediately, your brain springs into action! Your flooded with ideas for threads and they all start flowing through your fingers! Hitting the post button, you smile to yourself..."Why...do...people...like...a thing" you say as you type letters into the thread title box. (You see, saying "a thig" or "the thing" rather than the name of the thing you are talking about is somethign of a joke on the web nowadays...don't ask me why lol!

You've recognized a pattern and made a reference to that pattern! This is called a "meta" post, it's kind of like a post about postng. A bunch of people made threads with the same few words in the title and now you saw that that happened and you told people in a funny way that you saw that.

As we all know, one virtue of a good theory is predictability or projectibility. Thus, using The Posting Thesis, I predict that the next goldminded GBS thread will be called "ITT Why do people like things, LOL if you like thing." Thank you for reading, and goodnight.

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax

genders game posted:

the GBS quilt

----------------

A CRUNK BIRD

POWERBALL posted:

I've been doing a lot of thinking about this thread the past few days and I've developed something I like to call "The Posting Thesis". See, I've discovered that posting in GBS isn't about being random at all, actually! It's about pattern recognition. The human cognitive ability to recognize patterns is something that sets us apart from lesser animals, like FYAD posters (heh). So, by posting in GBS, you're actually engaging in the very human activity that connects us as people.

Here's an example to demonstrate. Someone posts a thread called "Why does people like mangoes?" and someone else posts a thread and it says "Why do people like Law and Order" you see these and immediately, your brain springs into action! Your flooded with ideas for threads and they all start flowing through your fingers! Hitting the post button, you smile to yourself..."Why...do...people...like...a thing" you say as you type letters into the thread title box. (You see, saying "a thig" or "the thing" rather than the name of the thing you are talking about is somethign of a joke on the web nowadays...don't ask me why lol!

You've recognized a pattern and made a reference to that pattern! This is called a "meta" post, it's kind of like a post about postng. A bunch of people made threads with the same few words in the title and now you saw that that happened and you told people in a funny way that you saw that.

As we all know, one virtue of a good theory is predictability or projectibility. Thus, using The Posting Thesis, I predict that the next goldminded GBS thread will be called "ITT Why do people like things, LOL if you like thing." Thank you for reading, and goodnight.

Didn't read

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
cool

Just Burgs

I did. And guess what? It's funny.

3D Megadoodoo

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

I did. And guess what? It's funny.

Did u lol

Adbot