Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Just give all the money to kaci she deserves it more than valve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
Livestreamer with the twitch gui is loving AMAZING holy poo poo, cannot recommend enough

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

klaphark posted:

I like fogged.

I actually know him irl from back in high school he's actually a nice + cool guy

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Geight posted:

Livestreamer with the twitch gui is loving AMAZING holy poo poo, cannot recommend enough

Also really great for firing up multiple streams on multiple monitors.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Serious sports questions

JollyPubJerk
Nov 10, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh my god a professional interviewer :syoon:

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Not that I expect super hard questions from Kaci Atchison, but everyone's just going to go ahead and pretend nothing ever happened, huh?

Can I at least get nasty chants from the crowd if Korok makes it to the live event?

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Here's the youtube live stream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1gW9R25oR8

Human
Jun 9, 2004

REAL HUMAN. SAFE TO APPROACH.

Craptacular! posted:

Not that I expect super hard questions from Kaci Atchison, but everyone's just going to go ahead and pretend nothing ever happened, huh?

Can I at least get nasty chants from the crowd if Korok makes it to the live event?

i want a bounty hunter to come get him for some type of parole violation live on stage.

edit: maybe he can be a bounty hunter from the game HAHA dota heroes, right guys?

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Craptacular! posted:

What did happen?

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Serious and professional interview failed to mention the cartoon mens running around shooting spells at each other

TXT BOOTY7 2 47474
Jan 12, 2006

eat your vegetables dot com
OP should mark the captains of each team. I'm always particularly interested in drafters, it's annoying when stream overlays cover that up in tournaments.

Did archon make their logo in mspaint?

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

chad
chad
chad

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Is the framerate on this TI 5 stream seesawing around during the fogged interview segment or am I crazy? Twitch/amazon just seems to be steadily lowering the bitrate of their video year after year, it's getting harder and harder to look at.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Strom Cuzewon posted:

What did happen?

korok got into a fight and got arrested

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008

JollyPubJerk
Nov 10, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pryor on Fire posted:

Is the framerate on this TI 5 stream seesawing around during the fogged interview segment or am I crazy? Twitch/amazon just seems to be steadily lowering the bitrate of their video year after year, it's getting harder and harder to look at.

switched to html5 and chromecasted that as opposed to the app and it went away

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
So definitely watch Match A over Match B right?

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Strom Cuzewon posted:

What did happen?

Korok got charged with some sort of domestic violence, not sure on the details

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

this is boring as hell i came here to watch grown chinese men play video games not some nerds on a couch

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Words cannot describe just how terrible Vietnamese are.

Geight posted:

Where do me put the pastebin stuff from the OP after you install?

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Human posted:

i want a bounty hunter to come get him for some type of parole violation live on stage.
I just want something like when in WWE crowds bring up real-life drama that the event organizers would rather not talk about, and the paid commentators are forced to eventually acknowledge it in some way.

Leave justice to the courts, I want heel heat.

Pryor on Fire posted:

It's happening on Valve's end. The YouTube stream is 1080p/60fps (the Twitch one is 720p because of Twitch's sad bitrate limits) and doing the same thing.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Which should be more exciting?

CDEC vs Vega or Archon vs Phoenix?

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

This is great.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

mikeraskol posted:

Hmm I can see it on my laptop but its not available on my ipad.

That's weird.

That might have to do with the bitrate valve uses to stream. If you go above 3500kbs then you can't watch it on mobile for some reason

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Khagan posted:

The pastebin is only if you don't want to use the GUI.

The GUI's a lot better/more user-friendly, so just download this: https://github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui/releases/download/v0.9.1/livestreamer-twitch-gui-v0.9.1-win64.zip

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Man I'm not used to the 60fps on the YT stream.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Cerepol posted:

Which should be more exciting?

CDEC vs Vega or Archon vs Phoenix?

the former should be higher quality dota and also has a russian team(davai davai), but the latter might be clownier and Korean dota also tends to be fairly aggressive

I would focus on cdec/vega

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm used to running twitch on the Xbox and the quality is utter gash but the YouTube one is perfect quality. Best Ti

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
LOL

I love these team snapshots

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

I'm loving excited. TI ahhhhhh

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!

Khagan posted:

No idea, that poo poo looked confusing so I ignored it. Just installed livestreamer, twitch GUI, clicked my way to victory

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(
Do people like these interviews? I like the video game Dota, not so much the people that play it.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Steam A has the two teams that are probably gonna win while team B has the teams that are gonna be more fun to watch

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Neither of these mens are wearing class specific chinese dress

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

chinese interviewer got nasty rear end black teeth!!!!!!!!

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Frijolero posted:

Neither of these mens are wearing class specific chinese dress

one of them is wearing swim trunks

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol this dude wants to get eliminated

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Steam A has the two teams that are probably gonna win while team B has the teams that are gonna be more fun to watch

CDEC not fun to watch? Someone's been sleeping at 1AM PT/4AM ET instead of watching Dota like they're supposed to.

EDIT: Steam Broadcasting video is up, but stream one's audio is presently hosed. It's also in 1080p, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Prolly just watch the steam with the better casters

• Locked thread