Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.
The draft is over and I have a small amount of time on my hands. After a little bit of planning, it will be time to kick this thing off. Leave any suggestions here for this year's tournament and I will possibly incorporate your idea if it doesn't suck.

I'm thinking this year's thread title will be DOTY VI: Ben Roethlisberger and the Half Crowned Douche

or Douche Blooded Prince

or Half Douched Prince

or Douched Douched Douche

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
The Undiscovered Douche

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
Ben Roethlisberger DOTY VI: the Tom Brady Memorial Douche Adopt-A-Highway Scholarship Award

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
Ben Roethlisberger and the Gas Chamber of Douches.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Dan Snyder's Original Douches Foundation (brought to you by Federal Express™)

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

CaptainYesterday posted:

The Undiscovered Douche

I like this

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
Return of the Douche might be too subtle. I like The Undiscovered Douche.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
DotY 6: ph'nglui mglw'nafh Paterno Happy Valley wgah'nagl fhtagn

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Chilichimp posted:

My local radio station played a 30 second clip of Hardy "explaining himself" and uh... yeah. I came out thinking he's a moron AND an abuser.

It was basically like:

Hardy: "I've never laid hands on a woman"
Schefter: "bruh, we've seen photos of bruising on your ex, everyone has seen them"
Hardy: "I'm not going to say I didn't do anything wrong..."

Was this the interview where he was like "I'm from the bible belt and uh bad things have never happened to women here."

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

NC-17 posted:

Was this the interview where he was like "I'm from the bible belt and uh bad things have never happened to women here."

Probably, I'm only aware of the Schefter interview.

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

ITT arguments about evil vs douchey actions. Douche of the Year 2016

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Natalya Fartz posted:

ITT arguments about evil vs douchey actions. Douche of the Year 2016

Let's wait til the first match between a domestic abuser who got away with it and A Guy Who Made A Mean Tweet before we start that off.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
It'd be cool if we could remove rapists, murderers and child abusers and just grade douches

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Pron on VHS posted:

It'd be cool if we could remove rapists, murderers and child abusers and just grade douches

So no NFL players, then?

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Pron on VHS posted:

Did that two seasons ago. Anyone brought up on charges is ineligible. I did that to stop Sandusky from happening, and it has paid dividends.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Well, I mean... he probably would have won that year.

...probably.

Hell he could probably win THIS year as well. :downsrim: (start a new Joe Pa Douche-From-The-Grave category hey ohhhhhhh)

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Duke Chin posted:

(start a new Joe Pa Douche-From-The-Grave category hey ohhhhhhh)

That's not a bad idea, guys who are dead or otherwise long-gone from football (like Trump) but who caused enough trouble to the sport to be a DotY if this had been running back then.

Nah, I don't want to have to choose if murder is worse than rape, etc. That's why the fulmer cup died.
\/

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 23:28 on May 10, 2016

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
We should just start a side category for Hall of Crime asshats who did things like murder their pregnant girlfriends.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

quote:

An arrest warrant has been issued for former Colts and Jaguars LB Clint Session.
He faces six months in jail for failing to pay nearly $382,000 in child support for his special-needs daughter, who has cerebral palsy, encephalopathy, and blindness. Worst Dad of the Year Session tried to say he "couldn't afford" the child support, but had given his parents $5 million to hold onto, and spent nearly $1 million on a house and car for his new girlfriend.

Source: Profootballtalk on NBC Sports

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that guy

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
If we do not want to nominate criminal and evil people for PSU as douches can we at least go after Eric Barron for his loving open letter?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

OMG, second. Third.

infinityth

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Is there any way that we can throw Johnny Football into the bracket with the caveat that he's there for reasons aside from hitting his girlfriend? I mean, he won't win without that being a factor, obviously, but he's done enough before getting arrested for DV that it's worth a mention.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Zurreco posted:

Is there any way that we can throw Johnny Football into the bracket with the caveat that he's there for reasons aside from hitting his girlfriend? I mean, he won't win without that being a factor, obviously, but he's done enough before getting arrested for DV that it's worth a mention.

Yes, he did plenty to earn a nomination before hitting his girlfriend. However, I will not include any reasoning that involves that in his Bio, and any votes that use that for reasoning will be worth only one point, no matter the effort put in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I nominate Bob Quinn, for telling Stephen Tulloch back in February that the Lions were going to cut him, then not cutting him and sabotaging his prospects for future employment.

• Locked thread