Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I have the white vita from the Vita Exclusive Assassin's Creed bundle and i returned the assassin's creed game before I left the store :grin:

its weird that game hsnt been on ps+ lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

elf help book posted:

its really weird, its so late in the year now were they hoping to release it in december?

Thats what I assumed but they didn't say anything other than sometime this year. I just didn't think it would be delayed this late -____-... It's gonna be extra epic when it comes out at least. I hope the English release won't come out too long after the Japanese one.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/call-of-duty-black-ops-declassified

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

That's depressing.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i forgot shovel knight was updating today and started guacamelee yesterday, i dont want to play both at once oh well

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Killzone Vita Game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

no one on earth can actually remember the difference between killzone and resistance

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's nearly 9 months after release date, by the way.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I borrowed a friend's vita before getting one myself and that was one of his games... It was one of the worst games I ever played part of, probably.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

That's nearly 9 months after release date, by the way.

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The single player is half as long as the CoD4 game for the DS five years before.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I remember being super impressed by BLACK and Killzone... doing all this stuff that shooters had never done on PS2... and then Killzone and Resistance somehow ended up being the same game instead

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ATTENTION -- http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/09/17/introducing-the-limited-edition-gold-playstation-4-bundle/

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

If you max it out you can change the ending of the game

The Fucker Adachi ending is canon

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i won a 360 + kinect bundle from burger king, i will also win this

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The single player is half as long as the CoD4 game for the DS five years before.

Holy poo poo http://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=1473

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

People are going to resell these things for ten thousand fwiggin dollars

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Which box contains more win: the Sony Playstation 4 or the Taco Bell Quesarito Big Box? Take our exclusive poll for a chance to win both

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

The Fucker Adachi ending is canon

I never got to see the new stuff since I would check Junes to see Adachi everyday and he was always standing there saying "duhhhh I'm busy shopping for cabbage". My social link only got to like 6

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Yeah,

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

maybe if you stopped bothering him he coulda picked out his cabbage in peace

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

I never got to see the new stuff since I would check Junes to see Adachi everyday and he was always standing there saying "duhhhh I'm busy shopping for cabbage". My social link only got to like 6

i figured it out while i played. if he wouldnt offer u a date in junes during the day then you have to see him at night on the street. also, you can only lvl him up to 7 before the bit where you go onto his ending .. you get the last 3 links during it. IIRC.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Most of the top ten longest games on this website are either Monster Hunter or Animal Crossing, and also MAG is on there for some reason

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I feel as if the people reporting Kerbal Space Program as the second longest game of all time are being disingenuous

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's a good website

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

how could you even "beat" MAG, that whole premise of it is that it's a multiplayer-only forever war.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

When I go to the PS+ section of the vita store the first game it lists is COD Declassified for $50, along with dozens of others full price games.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Policenaut posted:

how could you even "beat" MAG, that whole premise of it is that it's a multiplayer-only forever war.
:jerry:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Policenaut posted:

Was.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Policenaut posted:

None of the top 10 are games you finish, except the Zelda collection, but that's a weird thing to track as a single game.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

It doesn't clarify if the PS4 has 500 GB or 1TB of storage. I'm only going to kill my body by eating non-stop Taco Bell Big Boxes if I can cram as much poo poo into the console as I do my fat disgusting face.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chipotle in the SMM thread, Taco Bell in the TGS thread... Mexican fast food ftw.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

LawfulWaffle posted:

It doesn't clarify if the PS4 has 500 GB or 1TB of storage. I'm only going to kill my body by eating non-stop Taco Bell Big Boxes if I can cram as much poo poo into the console as I do my fat disgusting face.

You can swap ps4 hard drives fairly easily with a properly sized screwdriver

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
So the capacity for games is like my capacity for "Mexican" "food;" functionally limitless.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

I'm going to mother loving Taco Bell on the 24th and perhaps some other times the week after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

brb going to taco bell

• Locked thread