Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I just got a perfect game in Wario Land.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkh3lqwzw

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I got 101% in Donkey Kong 64.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Impressive moon in this game.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
90% pin mastery.... im so close!! (twewy feels)

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i finished jiminy's journal in kingdom hearts final mix last night

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

finally wrapped up 100% Box Boy. awesome game, and shocking amount of feels in the ending.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

finally wrapped up 100% Box Boy. awesome game, and shocking amount of feels in the ending.

All the extra levels got pretty hard. Box Boy is a cool game and it's only like 3 dollars or something, anybody who has a 3DS should think about picking it up.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I saw a trailer for Box Boy a few months ago but I forgot about it. Thank you for reminding me

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
My older brother told me that games couldn't be beaten and they just went on forever. Even I called bullshit on this. Fast forward a few months and I get and beat Super Smash Bros in like an afternoon.

"No it's the playstation games that don't have an ending"

Spyro Ripto's Rage was the first time I got to feel the ultimate gamer feeling of looking at your inferior brother's pathetic 99% completion and then looking at your own savefile's immaculate 100%.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

reignofevil posted:

My older brother told me that games couldn't be beaten and they just went on forever. Even I called bullshit on this. Fast forward a few months and I get and beat Super Smash Bros in like an afternoon.

"No it's the playstation games that don't have an ending"

Spyro Ripto's Rage was the first time I got to feel the ultimate gamer feeling of looking at your inferior brother's pathetic 99% completion and then looking at your own savefile's immaculate 100%.

your brother sounds retarded

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

philosophically speaking, i agree with your brother.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
My brother ended up a heroin addict so yeah he is pretty freaking retarded.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

reignofevil posted:

addiction happens to smart people too.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the smartest people do drugs becausthey see through all the bullshit and realise life is just about feeling good until the earth experiences heat death

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I 100%'ed Wind Waker, including taking photos and getting figurines made of all the characters/enemies, even Tingle's stupid brother or whatever. I have no idea why but I had fun doing it.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Tato posted:

I 100%'ed Wind Waker, including taking photos and getting figurines made of all the characters/enemies, even Tingle's stupid brother or whatever. I have no idea why but I had fun doing it.

good job

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Tato posted:

I have no idea why but I had fun doing it.

yu answered your own question. stop being ashamed of being a gamer and embrace it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tato posted:

I still gotta do that.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been letting my PS4 idle in the MGSV ACC for nearly 24 hours so I can build the nuke and get the platinum.

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

In Training posted:

I've been letting my PS4 idle in the MGSV ACC for nearly 24 hours so I can build the nuke and get the platinum.

aren't nukes one of the things where the timer progresses even when you're not playing? like the FOB struts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pikachu posted:

aren't nukes one of the things where the timer progresses even when you're not playing? like the FOB struts

No, sadly. It takes 24 hours of game time to develop

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

congratulations! achieving this as a kid was such a thrill..... what a game. then last year I checked the game and the battery had died. RIP my 100% complete save file of Wario Land for the Game Boy

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

reignofevil posted:

heroin addiction can't be beaten and goes on forever too

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Tato posted:

things being fun is a reason unto itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Aston posted:

heroin addiction can't be beaten and goes on forever too

Well now I know what to say to him when I get a time machine. drat you for not being on hand that very instant to deliver this burn to him.

• Locked thread