Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Freestyle posted:

Another Little Eichmann spotted

Hey I'm an Army musician, can I get in on this Eichmann stuff? He sounds like a can-do guy with a knack for problem solving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

dirk0 posted:

I just don't understand how Chelsea Manning got on the internet let alone constantly shitpost...

by never doing his job, then getting yelled at for not doing his job and then telling people it was because he is too smart for the Army and a special fairy princess. His entire bit of treason was just because the Army kept reminding him he isn't special or smart

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

As a veteran I'd just be happy getting a hummer from a half black Asian while I sip a toasted almond mocha-chino. I'll even let you non-serving poo poo suckers spout off with all your "freedumb" & jebeuz bullshit that you think we give a gently caress about.

A good post.

Should be sleeping
Dec 3, 2006
AM I WEARING MY LEATHERS AND A HELMET? NO? I BETTER BE.

Hmmm... Didn't know Jody made a country album. My drill sergeants would love the poo poo out of this.

dirk0
Jun 24, 2004
They don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall!
Dinosaur Gum

Jastiger posted:

A good post.

A hummer from Tiger Woods?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

dirk0 posted:

A hummer from Tiger Woods?

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? I think the post was pretty clear.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
gently caress veterans, vols bitch

dirk0
Jun 24, 2004
They don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall!
Dinosaur Gum

Jastiger posted:

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? I think the post was pretty clear.

Not at all. If you happen to be blasian, start getting to work on Gorilla Bastard!

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Jastiger posted:

What I'm saying is as a veteran I should be allowed to cuck anyone I want on this day consequence free, and I should get cash instead of 10% off

Instead, a huge number of military men get cucked by their slut wives while they are deployed.

Edit: gently caress, beaten like a soldier's wife and kids

von Metternich
May 7, 2007
Why the hell not?
Anyone have that quote about how you should never marry a troop?

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Just wanted to say that I got some free starbucks today after leaving my job which required a bachelors degree (which I got for free) and a masters degree that I only paid around $4k for (granted they were from state universities) but I also was pretty happy to see people thanking veterans for their service as I took today off and saw the massive amounts of stores giving away their free food to other baby killers like me. I looked at my bank account and smiled, not worrying about much of anything because my life is great. On top of that, I remembered how I didn't really suffer too much through college because the military gave me free money to go to school. Did I mention that I had free healthcare for the longest of times? I'm out now, living a pretty awesome lifestyle, worked pretty hard when I was overseas defending mah freedom. Fortunately I haven't caught the ptsd, never seen a psych therapist in my life and never needed to medicate with any types of meds, booze or drugs.

Sucks you guys didn't want to shoot browns for a while to get all the great things I do. I'll sit up in my veteran ivory tower and marvel at the wonders that the future holds for me. Businesses love hiring vets because of the incentives, plus I can work pretty hard to get the job done. Kinda nice knowing these things. Lemme know how your philosophy degree works out for you ;).

Nice and hot piss fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Nov 12, 2015

The Bible
May 8, 2010

MurderBot posted:

Just wanted to say that I got some free starbucks today after leaving my job which required a bachelors degree (which I got for free) and a masters degree that I only paid around $4k for (granted they were from state universities) but I also was pretty happy to see people thanking veterans for their service as I took today off and saw the massive amounts of stores giving away their free food to other baby killers like me. I looked at my bank account and smiled, not worrying about much of anything because my life is great. On top of that, I remembered how I didn't really suffer too much through college because the military gave me free money to go to school. Did I mention that I had free healthcare for the longest of times? I'm out now, living a pretty awesome lifestyle, worked pretty hard when I was overseas defending mah freedom. Fortunately I haven't caught the ptsd, never seen a psych therapist in my life and never needed to medicate with any types of meds, booze or drugs.

Sucks you guys didn't want to shoot browns for a while to get all the great things I do. I'll sit up in my veteran ivory tower and marvel at the wonders that the future holds for me. Businesses love hiring vets because of the incentives, plus I can work pretty hard to get the job done. Kinda nice knowing these things. Lemme know how your philosophy degree works out for you ;).

Ok fine, I'll bite.

AAARGHH your success makes me so ANGRY

Srsly tho I'm glad you are doing so well and didn't get PTSD. No one deserves that poo poo. You probably shouldn't have killed those babies but what's done is done.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Actually I didn't pre-order Fallout 4 and I'm getting kind of tired. Was hoping to get a few hours in tonight but I ended up watching The West Wing for a while. I suppose I could be happier.

thx for the well wishes on my sanity <3.

Nice and hot piss fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Nov 12, 2015

The Bible
May 8, 2010

:(

ArcticKnife
Mar 2, 2015

lol u poz bro posted:

yeah that's all well and good but I served during the war and came back a hero and made it into harvard law because admissions sucked my dick for my service experience and it was all free because of the GI bill and now I make over a quarter million a year and I'm very well respected in my profession and basically my life is won for me. I've put enough money away into different investments that I really don't even think about what's in the bank anymore, I can pretty much do whatever I want. I'm good looking and in-shape and eat healthy, and appreciate the finer things in life. I have no trouble meeting beautiful women, and I'm not looking to get married anytime soon, so it's all just fun. I'm literally living the dream and my life is amazing. Yeah I killed people, so what, ooh war crimes? Ooooh I feel so bad ahahaha no I don't. Oh some nerds think i'm "immoral" bicth I don't give a gently caress I get my dick sucked still for my service by people who are more important than you'll ever be. lol abloo bloo I hope no one hates me because I did unspeakable things in the war oh no wait the truth is I will always get free poo poo and thanked for my service and will be thought of with reverence by the vast majority of everyone everywhere in this retarded country! It's so true! Holy poo poo I could be president one day if I wanted! Ahahahahahah I'm going to continue to make money and not give a gently caress because nothing matters. There is no god and when I die I won't even know about it, so basically what I'm saying is

Mission Accomplished, op success. The last 15 years is the best thing that's ever happened to me. USA #1

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Lord Binky posted:

I fought in countless gbs wars and that was the thanks I got

"General Kenobi, you served my father well in the flame wars."

• Locked thread