Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

no they will not posted:

I promise to you that I didn't make this thread to post the posts from it in fyad.

even if you did who cares? We got an amazing dog poop rocket story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

lambskin posted:

Surprisingly he's only found one post to mine so far. And it's the dead rabbit one lol

Nice. I didn't even know I got called out in FYAD. Doin the lords work.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I have pretended to throw a ball for a dog, when in fact, I hadn't.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
one time i was walking through some boggy bits of the lake district when these gross buzzing black insects were breeding

they were all over the ground and flying into my face and i stood on every weird conjoined pair of buttfucking bugs i could

i have also killed flying ants occasionally

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Left my cats with my ex-wife when I moved out of state.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

no they will not posted:

I promise to you that I didn't make this thread to post the posts from it in fyad.

oh ok then

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I fed colonies of ants peppers and it generally made them have a spice overload and panic.Then I would surround them with superglue and light the circle on fire. So it was basically like everyday in South America for them. I felt bad about it but still thought it was something I had to do.

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
this one time i gently pushed a cat over while it was walking past me

im a monster

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

my favorite special kind of torture to this fat useless gently caress of a house cat was when i was cooking a delicious roasted chicken and the house smelled of exactly what this cat dreams about and he was begging in the kitchen i would oblige his demands and give him a bit of food

except when he came running over tail in the sky and almost demented looking with the idea that he was going to get some chicken it was actually a piece of raw brocolli get hosed you lovely cat

the way his face would recoil and his ears would turn downward after a sniff when he figured out the food was broccoli was priceless :twisted:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

In high school I smashed a guinea pig with a rock the size of my head.

It was clearly dying, and I felt compelled to put it out of its misery. This was on the hillside in a local park, and I think someone either was stupid and let it go free despite our air getting cold enough to cause instant pneumonia or someone was a sick gently caress and threw the little guy from the parking lot at the top of the hill. Whatever the case, it was coughing up blood and was obviously going to die, so rather than let it suffer I found a way to make sure it went out like a light. Part of its brain landed on my shoe. :(

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

I think my cat was standing on my head last night while I was half asleep but I'm not sure if I dreamed it or not because he doesn't usually do that.

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

farted on my cat

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

General Bort posted:

farted on my cat

I mean, really, what else are they for?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I think my cat was standing on my head last night while I was half asleep but I'm not sure if I dreamed it or not because he doesn't usually do that.
this is just the first time youve woken up

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

XMNN posted:

i threw a piece of bread at a duck and nailed it in the head recently

i also threw some bread to a coot and it got ganged up on by ducks and it couldnt fly away because it was a really big bit of bread so most of it got stolen

I threw some bread too some Geese once and I landed a big piece on one of their backs... The other geese didn't care that it was their friend, they still pecked at the bread. I then attempted to throw more bread on it's back because it was funny.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

no they will not posted:

Last thread got archived, so I thought I might as well repost this here. What's the WORST thing you've ever done to an animal, intentional or otherwise?

I'll get things started - one time when I was young I thought I'd take my cat for a walk, because my dog liked going for walks so much. It was only after the fact when I realized that cats don't like to be dragged around by a leash. I still feel bad about this even today :(

So come on, GBS - let's see what you've got!

I went raw in your mom and didn't pull out

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

The other day I threw my cat a treat and it landed on his back. He has long hair so it just stayed there and he walked around all confused looking for it. Now I do it on purpose sometimes.

BurgerKingBathroom
Feb 1, 2015
We had an outdoor cat and one cold morning we accidentally closed the garage door on her when we were leaving (had no idea this happened at the time). We came back and saw blood and cat poop by the garage door and found her hiding underneath the deck. She got up to walk and it was seriously the saddest thing. Her hind legs were completely squished from squeezing out from underneath the garage door. My dad had every intention of taking the gun and ending her misery...but he didn't have the courage. So this poor kitty, named Precious, was left basically paralyzed underneath the deck in the freezing cold to die. Few days later dad pulled her out and buried her in the backyard with her tail sticking out of the ground. The end.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
:catstare:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

General Bort posted:

farted on my cat

this, but both of my dogs

edit for clarification: two separate farts on two separate occassions, both directly in their faces

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Snuggling with dogs and they darted on me and I slapped it on the nose.

That and shooting crabs and spiders with my bb gun.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Enfield once inadvertently killed a bunch of moths.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Bump

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
During a bad time in my life i was returning home one evening after working as a "dirt worker"...we dug holes and raked dirt. I found a couple of kittens on the side of the road. both black. i picked up both and put them in cab of my pickup. drove home to small metal shack i lived in and gave the kittens some food. showed them to my construction coworkers next morning and then left for work. i left the kittens outside with some food.

returned home that evening, the other workers with me because i lived on the property where we stored the back hoe and dump trucks. only one of the kittens was at my shack. i looked for other for a while, and then heard it meowing, weakly....

tracked down the sound, found the kitten along the side of the dirt road... its back legs all mangled from where it has been run over. it was clawing at the ground and meowing in agony.

Showed my buddies and we decided we had to put it out of it misery.

I had a 12 gauge shotgun inside so i brought it out, it was loaded with light shot. I couldnt bring myself to pull the trigger so i handed the shotgun to my friend, he sholdered it, aimed, pulled the trigger....BANG!! the kitten went flipping back into the air, peppered with shot....

We go over to check.... its still alive. Even worse shape now, its body horribly torn and shredded...but alive. weak, wet meows kept gurgling from its maw.

We did the only thing we knew to do... we started stomping on its head as hard as we could with our work boots.... trying desperately to kill it. the ground was real soft there though so we just kept pounding the kittens head into t he dirt... finally my friend reached down, picked it up, and quickly twisted its neck... finally killing it

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Enfield once inadvertently killed a bunch of moths.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a starwar betamax posted:

During a bad time in my life i was returning home one evening after working as a "dirt worker"...we dug holes and raked dirt. I found a couple of kittens on the side of the road. both black. i picked up both and put them in cab of my pickup. drove home to small metal shack i lived in and gave the kittens some food. showed them to my construction coworkers next morning and then left for work. i left the kittens outside with some food.

returned home that evening, the other workers with me because i lived on the property where we stored the back hoe and dump trucks. only one of the kittens was at my shack. i looked for other for a while, and then heard it meowing, weakly....

tracked down the sound, found the kitten along the side of the dirt road... its back legs all mangled from where it has been run over. it was clawing at the ground and meowing in agony.

I had a 12 gauge shotgun inside so i brought it out, it was loaded with light shot. I couldnt bring myself to pull the trigger so i handed the shotgun to my friend, he sholdered it, aimed, pulled the trigger....BANG!! the kitten went flipping back into the air, peppered with shot....

We go over to check.... its still alive. Even worse shape now, its body horribly torn and shredded...but alive. weak, wet meows kept gurgling from its maw.

We did the only thing we knew to do... we started stomping on its head as hard as we could with our work boots.... trying desperately to kill it. the ground was real soft there though so we just kept pounding the kittens head into t he dirt... finally my friend reached down, picked it up, and quickly twisted its neck... finally killing it

:stare:

edit: no one read this if youre having a good day, btw

a misanthrope fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Jan 5, 2016

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

a starwar betamax posted:

A starwar betamax & friends=true humanitarians

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

I have punched a large number of animals, but they started it (large wild/farm animals that had been hand reared and would become very aggressive at times). I also once punched an irish wolfhound that was chewing on my cat. Cat survived, gigantodog probably didn't even feel it, but I still have small scars on my arm from that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
When I was 16 I was visiting my aunt and uncle at their apartment. I had to leave and was driving in my mom's minivan. As I was leaving a cat ran in front of my car. I slammed on the brakes to miss the cat who ran off. However I failed to notice that there was a cocker spaniel chasing the cat who went right under my tires. I saw the owner who was standing by his dead dog in my rear view mirror. I stopped and got out and said I was so sorry I didn't see him chasing a cat. I had to go to a wedding so I just got back in and left. I felt bad most of the night. It was the first time I had killed something.

• Locked thread