Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Not gonna read that but congrats on your floor pizza-eating, chris-chan stalking husband

Haha, thats the floor pizza lady?

Fantastic.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Explain floor pizza cause I missed that one

I really goofed it up

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Explain floor pizza cause I missed that one

I really goofed it up

Her husband and her eat pizza in bed and then instead of putting the pizza in the fridge they stick it under the bed and go to sleep and eat the pizza days later. They do(did?) it pretty consistently iirc.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
That's it?! loving boring. Although a good reason to maybe not have a bed frame

Not even close to guy who pissed in bottles desperately trying to convince people he didn't get it all over the place

Or the guy who was saving his cum and his gf found it under his bed when he was out of town

Pizza.

I'll eat several day old pizza that's been left out.

Fake edit. Thanks tho for telling me. Knowledge is power

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Not even close to guy who pissed in bottles desperately trying to convince people he didn't get it all over the place

Or the guy who was saving his cum and his gf found it under his bed when he was out of town

Pizza.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Pizza.

The worst part was that they met on a forum dedicated to stalking a transgender autistic retard.

The floor pizza is just a thing she weirdly decided to tell everyone about.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i don't get the end game of saving your cum

like do i present it to my special lady on valentine's day and if she likes me she chugs the whole thing?

i may be going about this all wrong

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

The guy started asking you to do foot fetish stuff and you just kep talking about other subjects? Instead of, like, not responding or telling him to gently caress off or blocking his number?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

MiracleWhale posted:

like do i present it to my special lady on valentine's day and if she likes me she chugs the whole thing?

The question is: what do you do if she does?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Puppy Galaxy posted:

The worst part was that they met on a forum dedicated to stalking a transgender autistic retard.

lol if you don't dress up in a pickle suit and repeatedly cuck a retard and record an hour long video of it and post it on the internet

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Noblesse Obliged posted:

The question is: what do you do if she does?

snowball that cum right out her mouth

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

MiracleWhale posted:

You save up cum now so you won't run out later

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

boom boom boom posted:

You save up cum now so you won't run out later

i thought this is what cuck is for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the cuck stops here