Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

i am he posted:

if you're not chill you can get the hell out of this thread

this is sage advice. leave your social justice morning star and chainmail at the door and take up a social justice bodkin. hand sew a blanket of inclusion. or maybe some drapes of inclusion. or modify the hem of some pants of intolerance so that they fit everyone better.

and if you're the opposite type of person, well, you be nice too.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i am the great khan of the steppe nomad social justice warriors, raiding and pillaging privilege from east to west

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bhauk

Nosfereefer posted:

i am the great khan of the steppe nomad social justice warriors, raiding and pillaging privilege from east to west

joke_explainer

beer pal posted:

me, i'm more of a social justice Wizard

ahahah... good stuff... they used 'wizard' as in the context of a different class in D&D than warrior... beer pal you're the best

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
their opposition is the social injustice warriors and they work out of a weird face type thing in the swamp and Gorilla Grodd and That Uncle are members.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Bwee posted:

Don't quote me or address me at all thanks

Bweelax bwee.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON

by Fluffdaddy
I used to warrior but then I learned that nobody ever changes, and it is a waste of energy raging and warrioring, and it probably puts out more negative energy than there was before I even tried.

So now I just chill.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread