Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
"So Kanye didn't take the time to vote. And now he holding on to Trump's coattail like Peter Pettigrew to Lord Voldemort. Kanye Pettigrew," Bennett tweeted.

So many liberals use Harry Potter to make sense of the world, its almost as if they are childlike in their reasoning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Harry Potter is dumb crap

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe

thathonkey posted:

actually he retweeted the story [that he's not going to the white house]

Oh you mean this story, which literally doesn't mention that once?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddie...d/#42039da75de9

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Maybe he's just a black guy who doesn't want to be with Trump?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Randarkman posted:

Harry Potter is dumb crap

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
i hope the death eaters dont win the quidditch world cup this year :ohdear:

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Hammerite posted:

i hope the death eaters dont win the quidditch world cup this year :ohdear:

I'm so sick of dementor supremacy :argh:

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
yer a nazi, harry

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
never count out touch down tom

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

i implore all the white dudes wishing for white genocide to begin by disemboweling themselves live on camera

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
It was white supremacy, OP.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Best Giraffe posted:

i implore all the white dudes wishing for white genocide to begin by disemboweling themselves live on camera

way to make posts that literally lead directly to the deaths of minoritys. thanks for creating the alt-right

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Moon Atari posted:

I know that both the mainstream influence of white nationalism and the mainstream acceptability of hating white people en masse have risen dramatically within the last few years. I know that the primary recruitment tool of the alt-right is the lovely behaviour of left leaning activists, and I know that the language used by and the types of people leading anti-racist movements has shifted dramatically with the event of social media.

i'm not getting on your case, but blaming the bad behavior of some on the questionable or bad behavior of others is never a reliable analysis of the situation.

this is why it's also wrong for people to say that terrorists are just mad because americans were mean to them. it's part of the story, but there's more going on. plenty of people choose to absorb that pain and transform it into kindness.

it is, nevertheless, important to point out that there are other ways of going about trying to have a conversation than blaming whitey. i feel for the victims; but many enthrone their victim status as their only source of strength, and that is a mistake.

Genealogy of Morals should probably be required reading in our political climate. whatever.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It was white supremacy, OP.

This is a terrible angle, you can't tell if the knee is down and you can't tell where the ball is in relation to the plane

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

This is a terrible angle, you can't tell if the knee is down and you can't tell where the ball is in relation to the plane

32 has some white rear end skinny legs.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
tom brandy is a nazi

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
know who is a racist klan person? football man tom brandy; king of the superbowl

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Lol Donald Trump is literally the president of the united states of america and people still don't believe there's a connection between dumbass lefties acting dumb and normal people getting fed up.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

tenspott posted:

Lol Donald Trump is literally the president of the united states of america and people still don't believe there's a connection between dumbass lefties acting dumb and normal people getting fed up.

what is normal about you is that you cannot distinguish between bad behavior and the person who behaves.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

So many liberals use Harry Potter to make sense of the world, its almost as if they are childlike in their reasoning

Yeah it's really annoying tbh.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

tenspott posted:

Gay black muslim Hussein Obama won over the same voters, twice

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

temple posted:

Gay black muslim Hussein Obama won over the same voters, twice

Obama never once gave the impression he was a lunatic like the current crop of SJW nuts.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

tenspott posted:

Obama never once gave the impression he was a lunatic like the current crop of SJW nuts.

Remember when Joe Biden cornered him into accepting gay marriage

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

tenspott posted:

Ableist as gently caress. Mental illness/nut allergies are NOT something worthy of derision.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Remember when Joe Biden cornered him into accepting gay marriage

If Biden had just sucked it up and run, none of this would be an issue and it would just be an amazing SB comeback story from the greatest QB ever, Touchdown Tom.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Touchdown Tom is a good name, how many touchdowns did he make

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Touchdown Tom is a good name, how many touchdowns did he make

LOTS! :eyepop:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Whoa!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

More like Turnover Tom, due to his career 300 turnovers!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

OctoberBlues posted:

More like Turnover Tom, due to his career 300 turnovers!

Imagine all the flavors he's baked

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'll be goddamned if that didn't make me chuckle. :mad:

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

tenspott posted:

He says islam teaches peace lol

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Imagine all the flavors he's baked

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP