Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!
Hey a mystery box!

Now we can weed out the traitor (and gloat about their demise)

Thanks Santa ! Who ever you may be

No Pun Intended fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Nov 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Leper, check your email. I was a dumb-dumb and deleted my Santee's address during inbox cleaning.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I am not your Santa but "...before I kill you, Mister Spy" is amazing good fun and you should get people to play it with asap.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Pyrolocutus posted:

Leper, check your email. I was a dumb-dumb and deleted my Santee's address during inbox cleaning.

Replied :)

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Postman arrived with a mysterious box this morning.

Was it the christmas ornament my partner ordered? Was it something we bought and forgot about?

No!

It was a cool bunch of games and books!

Received some Bicicle playing cards in a cool we card box (post it message had me giggling),

PIGSMOKE rpg (sounds great :-D)

and the lovely boardgame Kodama, which I have played once before and really love!

This is not only a great set of gifts, but they are all small in size, perfect for the flat, I really appreciate the thought that went into them. And the wee post its on all of the gifts were rad as hell :3

Thanks!

WereGoat fucked around with this message at 12:25 on Nov 25, 2017

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Thanks Santa! I love little tiny LEGO ships, and I've been jonsing for another Elder Sign expansion. And my wife will like the Sentinals expansion! 10/10 would gift with again!

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

My package was dropped off at the post office today with an ETA of ~the 28th.

Now to worry about whether it'll get there ok and if my Santee will like it :ohdear:

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Got home from a late night at work to find a package! Went to set things up for a picture, and guess what happened:

Dangit, Cola!
Looks like I can't open it until she moves! This could take a while...

Edit: Food always works! And what I thought was a graphic novel turned out to be a PbtA ruleset!

I'm familiar with PbtA, but have yet to try The Sprawl. Having recently moved to LA, I'm starting to understand just how crazy urban sprawl can be, too!

Also, Amy appreciates the box for what it's worth, too!

My cats and I thank you, whomever you may be!

Rhyos fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Nov 26, 2017

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Rhyos posted:

Got home from a late night at work to find a package! Went to set things up for a picture, and guess what happened:

Dangit, Cola!

Edit: Food always works! And what I thought was a graphic novel turned out to be a PbtA ruleset!

I'm familiar with PbtA, but have yet to try The Sprawl. Having recently moved to LA, I'm starting to understand just how crazy urban sprawl can be, too!

You should have another package coming your way, too, Merry Goon!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

LIGHTNING BONUS ROUND 1 is CLOSED. Emails are sent out!

We had four participants.

LIGHTNING BONUS ROUND 2 is OPEN! Please keep in mind that with low participation you may have to ship internationally, and, you will have less time to get something shipped.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Sending out my gift this afternoon.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
The package has been sent should be there by the end of the week.

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Never drive a car when you're a fish
Mission: Santa underway. Unassuming package en route. Further bulletins as events warrant.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Package away, should be there Thursday.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Got home from nightshift And found this in my mailbox

Thanks mystery Santa

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Lightning Bonus Round 1 gift is DEPLOYED! Should be with my Santee on Thursday.

Main round gift has still not arrived. If I've not heard anything by the start of next week I shall arrange an alternative.

e: By which I mean the gift I'm sending for the main round hasn't made it to me to send on to my santee.

DigitalRaven fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Nov 28, 2017

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
I've not had a main round gift yet either.

Nor a shipping notification for my main round gift :(

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Raged posted:

Got home from nightshift And found this in my mailbox

Thanks mystery Santa

Oh I forgot to sign it! Theres a brush in there too somewhere ☺

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Sleekly posted:

Oh I forgot to sign it! Theres a brush in there too somewhere ☺

Bahaha. Glad you mentioned that. I almost missed it. Thanks again :)

Clanpot Shake
Aug 10, 2006
shake shake!

Christmas cheer launched! FedEx said 3 days so we'll see.

Chiwie
Oct 21, 2010

DROP YOUR COAT AND GRAB YOUR TOES, I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE THE WILD GOOSE GOES!!!!

Woo! Cheers santa!

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!
Christmas cheer was ordered over the weekend. I don’t have a notification that it’s shipped yet, but it is totally possible that I won’t get the notification before it arrives seeing as where I ordered it from is in the same city as where my Santee lives. Keep an eye out Santee!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Caught up with emails and such.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Old Saint Nichol-Ebay is away! :D ETA, Dec. 2nd.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Package is in the mail, should arrive in 7-9 days.

Now I just have to not freak out about how it'll be received until then!

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.
One of my santees might find a box at his doorstep this very week, though next one is most likely.

The other will probably take quite some time due to my liking of a certain source that provides cool and high quality TG poo poo without any semblance of professionalism or organization in how it deals with business operations.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

I'll be buying my gifts on the 7th, which is payday. Just so no one worries.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
Cheer away!

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.
I constructed an elaborate slingshot device to deliver my santee's package in mere minutes, but my tests would only reach so far as Minnesota so I gave up and shipped it USPS instead.

Felime
Jul 10, 2009
Package of cheer has launched. It is expected to arrive next tuesday, as I spent the money I might have spent on not lovely shipping on more present!

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Gift finally deployed today (picked no rush shipping last week) and should be arriving at my santee tomorrow.

I hope he likes it :ohdear:

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.
I believe I have just received a gift from a kind Santa (the 0.5 kg Amazon one). I have almost forgotten I was supposed to wait until christmas eve to open it and so I caught a glimpse of something blue-ish!

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Rhyos posted:

Dangit, Cola!

Did you get a second package in, yesterday?

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I have been lax about getting my mail and found a slip for my package today!

A spoopy cat for my spoopy game at a spoopy camera angle!

I've played this once before and it was good fun, this is sweet since now I get to be the ghost. :getin:

Thank you, Santa!

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.

fr0id posted:

Did you get a second package in, yesterday?

I did, and they were some gorgeous dice! I've got to get a picture when I get some time tonight.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

C'mon, guys. Christmas is on the line here.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Lichtenstein posted:

I believe I have just received a gift from a kind Santa (the 0.5 kg Amazon one). I have almost forgotten I was supposed to wait until christmas eve to open it and so I caught a glimpse of something blue-ish!

As a multi-gift-receiver, I requested your Santas to identify themselves either by SA username, or with a special Santa Number. In your case it should be a #1 or a #2. Can you please inspect your package, packing slip, etc. for one? Failing that, please email me with the name of the vendor, if it appears on the package, and I may be able to use that to identify your Santa.

If I still can't, I'll need you to open the package sooner than Christmas eve.

e. Oh hey Goons familiar with DTRPG: approximately how long do they typically take to print and mail a physical copy of a game book? I have a Santa who needs this info. In particular if you've used DTRPG to print & send a game during December, for delivery in time for Christmas, I'd love to hear from you.

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Leperflesh posted:

As a multi-gift-receiver, I requested your Santas to identify themselves either by SA username, or with a special Santa Number. In your case it should be a #1 or a #2. Can you please inspect your package, packing slip, etc. for one? Failing that, please email me with the name of the vendor, if it appears on the package, and I may be able to use that to identify your Santa.

If I still can't, I'll need you to open the package sooner than Christmas eve.

e. Oh hey Goons familiar with DTRPG: approximately how long do they typically take to print and mail a physical copy of a game book? I have a Santa who needs this info. In particular if you've used DTRPG to print & send a game during December, for delivery in time for Christmas, I'd love to hear from you.

I ordered my santee's book on the 19th of November and they received it on the 26th. Full color (albeit mostly just black pages with different colored fonts) and softback.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ugh. That is unacceptably late and slow. OK, thanks.

e. Wait you mean they got it the 26th of November? I just realized you meant this year. That's a good turnaround.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

A tenacious little mouse!

I have a package but am waiting a day or 2 to open it due to illness.

• Locked thread