Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 20 days!)

Guy Goodbody posted:

the First Lady has been missing for three weeks and no one knows why, and somehow that isn't front page news

Roseanne was cancelled, the Puerto Rican hurricane Maria death toll was revised to 70x higher than what the government says, and Israel is bombing Gaza, so the First Lady being missing is pretty far down on the totem pole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Like if you told me tomorrow the First Lady is straight up D E A D rear end dead my only reaction would be "lol"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Roseanne was cancelled, the Puerto Rican hurricane Maria death toll was revised to 70x higher than what the government says, and Israel is bombing Gaza, so the First Lady being missing is pretty far down on the totem pole.

that being said, ITT Melanie is the most important topic, so please post any articles from days I'm missing in the OP so we can get a complete timeline going.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GobiasIndustries posted:

that being said, ITT Melanie is the most important topic, so please post any articles from days I'm missing in the OP so we can get a complete timeline going.

ok here's a timeline

May 16 - the first lady is fed to the white house hogs that they raise for presidential dinners
May 17 - still dead
May 18 - still dead
May 19 - still dead
May 20 - still dead

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

ok here's a timeline

May 16 - the first lady is fed to the white house hogs that they raise for presidential dinners
May 17 - still dead
May 18 - still dead
May 19 - still dead
May 20 - still dead

Lol

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Hello

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/harddrivemag/status/1001964746512457728

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

hello everyone i am working on a dark ritual to bring melanie back from the dead please donate to my gofundme

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
melania is gonna endorse bernie sanders

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

pushpins posted:

The CIA is torturing Barrons minecraft characters and will continue to do so until he reveals where his mom is

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Taintrunner posted:

melania is gonna endorse bernie sanders

bernie is going to adopt barron

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/1001967181226225664

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i feel bad for making fun of her all those times, now that she is dead

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
melanie just told trump that she got a new invisibility field to hang around the house in and then she just bolted

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
she is going to reappear played by that secret service actor

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

melanie just told trump that she got a new invisibility field to hang around the house in and then she just bolted

she told him she was helping test the f-35

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

let us post our favorite melanie trump moments in remembrance of melanie trump, because she is dead

https://twitter.com/melaniatrump/status/234002950274560000?lang=en

ok thats all i got

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

also holy crap that banner is disturbing

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cuntman.net posted:

also holy crap that banner is disturbing

look at you, millennial. a pathetic creature of flesh and debt

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

be best

OR ELSE

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
While the big MAGA types were deffo honking off to her at some point and they are slavishly reserved to the position of having to defend everything Trump, given that it's pretty much a given that Melania loving loathes her husband, has there been any change in their reception to her?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
everyone loves Melanie duck, the duck that is as alive as Melanie Trump

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Dr. Killjoy posted:

While the big MAGA types were deffo honking off to her at some point and they are slavishly reserved to the position of having to defend everything Trump, given that it's pretty much a given that Melania loving loathes her husband, has there been any change in their reception to her?

i dont see why they would. the ultra maga types are going to be the ones that dont really consider women as people

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

cuntman.net posted:

hello everyone i am working on a dark ritual to bring melanie back from the dead please donate to my gofundme

those turkeys walking in a circle around a dead cat in the road only it's Melanie's shallow grave in the WH lawn

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Results for "behalf"
@realDonaldTrump: 38
@melaniatrump: 0

Results for "american people"
@realDonaldTrump: ~100
@melaniatrump: 0

Number of Trump tweets just in the past week that have erroneously used two spaces like "Melania's" tweet did: 5

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Yo it's Melania, get me outta dis wack rear end crystal prison

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Its true we haven't given enough thought to the fact that melania might have been trapped in the phantom zone

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

My theory is she's dead, and the only reason it's being kept under wraps is so Donald can keep cashing her paycheques for being first lady, no other reason.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
being that we’re on the retarded-est timeline I’m guessing buzzfeed or redstate will be one of the places that confirms Melanie’s death, I’m just wondering what their official reason will be

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Ripoff posted:

being that we’re on the retarded-est timeline I’m guessing buzzfeed or redstate will be one of the places that confirms Melanie’s death, I’m just wondering what their official reason will be

it will be confirmed on twitter by a dude named @fuck_sewer and no one will believe him until his friend who works for deadspin corroborates

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

What does Q Anon say about this?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
good

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1002184282842988544

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
suddenly the president isnt allowed to murder his wife???? this is why we need guns

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Resting assured ITT

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

Loesch compared Melania’s recent surgery to conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton’s health during the 2016 campaign.

Hillary was in bad health though.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

gj finding an uggo pic of dana

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Melania is as dead as the piss tape is real

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

I made this and I hope you enjoy it and share it with all of your best friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1pv2pIr4ds

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Hillary was in bad health though.

pneumonia and alergies, sure. dying of intracranial bleeding and seizures, not so much. a blind squirrel-nut situation

though kinda rich her saying that since she was hook line and sinker into clinton dying gate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
not to rain on your parade, you beautiful goons, but shes not dead.

her parents are in DC, she has several other close family members in slovenia. no way they wouldnt cause a stink if she died.

she probably just hosed off back to new york and shes not taking don-dons poo poo anymore

• Locked thread