Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

That I did, with the highest draft pick I've had in ten years in this league.

Pittsburgh's front office can suck a turd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

I've checking scores to see how the scoring changes are effecting games. I saw Ryan Fitzpatrick's gross point total and thought I must have hosed something up bad. Nope, he would have scored 50.2 points last year too :aaaaa:

e: Upon further investigation, the new scoring changes added 4.5 pass defended points, 2 points allowed points and 2 fumble forced points for Vikings D as well as 4.5PPR for Alvin Kamara. In other words, Freeneys would have demolished this game last year too.

darkwolf220 fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Sep 9, 2018

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

darkwolf220 posted:

I've checking scores to see how the scoring changes are effecting games. I saw Ryan Fitzpatrick's gross point total and thought I must have hosed something up bad. Nope, he would have scored 50.2 points last year too :aaaaa:

e: Upon further investigation, the new scoring changes added 4.5 pass defended points, 2 points allowed points and 2 fumble forced points for Vikings D as well as 4.5PPR for Alvin Kamara. In other words, Freeneys would have demolished this game last year too.

It ain't over yet, but thank God for Tyreek Hill and Kenny Stills.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

168 points with a 50 point QB sitting on the bench. I'll have to cherish that for the forthcoming weeks I am scraping to get to 60 points.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Eltoasto posted:

168 points with a 50 point QB sitting on the bench. I'll have to cherish that for the forthcoming weeks I am scraping to get to 60 points.

That game was nuts. I have Thomas in a different PPR league and he finished with 38 points in spite of the fumble.

I'm gonna assume Cobb was just inspired by his alma mater finally putting down Florida in the swamp and that this week won't be normal but, drat, it feels good to finally have one of my favorite UK players ever on my roster and he put up a great opening week.

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

Football man, the guy with the football plan

It wouldn't be fantasy football if I didn't already have 2 players on IR.

Here's to trying to claw my way out of this one...

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
its me the girl who traded for andy dalton and forgot he was on TNF and he's on the bench lmfao

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Aw, I was rooting for my one good draft pick.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Dubious posted:

its me the girl who traded for andy dalton and forgot he was on TNF and he's on the bench lmfao

I appreciate that since AJ Green went ham.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Dubious posted:

At least you have Nathan Peterman to fall back on.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

jabro posted:

At least you have Nathan Peterman to fall back on.

he's beautiful, a real winner

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Well, Mixon is out for a few weeks :( Guess it is good timing for Aaron Jones to be coming off suspension.

Dubious posted:

he's beautiful, a real winner

I guess grab Gabbert and hope Mariota is injured enough to sit out. Or even if the worst happens, look at the bright side: you will generate more points from the QB spot this week than last.

darkwolf220 fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Sep 15, 2018

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Holy poo poo the Browns won a game. Bonus LOL at Jetsguy.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

darkwolf220 posted:

Holy poo poo the Browns won a game. Bonus LOL at Jetsguy.

I did not expect you to play so many players from last night's game. The Jets D looked great until the very end.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I know that the added/dropped number doesn't mean a lot, but lol that nobody on my team has trended upwards between weeks (Tom Brady/Alfred Blue are +0, everyone else is negative).

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Blanks Banks: We're Kentucky-ing.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I think my team in this league would beat most of my 10 team league teams, sadly.

BUT, not sadly. Can't wait to win this league, nerds

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

89 posted:

I think my team in this league would beat most of my 10 team league teams, sadly.

BUT, not sadly. Can't wait to win this league, nerds

Regular season success doesn't really mean poo poo. Ask Burrito.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

darkwolf220 posted:

OH SNAP

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

darkwolf220 posted:

:argh:

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

poo poo, I wanted my entire team to be Browns by the end of the year :( Oh well, suit up, CJ.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Did the person who drafted Tavon Austin know he was going to get multi-positional eligibility because, holy gently caress, you've now got a decent deep-league WR who can double as an RB in a .5 PPR league.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

tadashi posted:

Did the person who drafted Tavon Austin know he was going to get multi-positional eligibility because, holy gently caress, you've now got a decent deep-league WR who can double as an RB in a .5 PPR league.

Tavon Austin went undrafted iirc, I think I saw him on waivers when I was looking for a desperation week 1 RB

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Go Jared Goff!

MikeyKins
May 9, 2004

Dan, there's a reason why we get emails calling you Le Bafart, Le Baturd, Le Bajerk...
As long as Oakland scores 40+ every week, I am unstoppable. This plan is foolproof

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

Go Jared Goff!

Somehow it's still a game

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

ELO Musk posted:

Somehow it's still a game

True. It sucks when your first round draft pick barely plays at all in four weeks.

Come on Tyreek Hill, have a blowout game tomorrow night.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

True. It sucks when your first round draft pick barely plays at all in four weeks.

I can hardly imagine.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Carrying a small lead into monday night. It will be pretty awesome if I can get to 4-0 after 2 of my top 3 picks went down.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Power of Pecota posted:

I can hardly imagine.

I've gotten 11 more points out of my first rounder than you have. At least yours is healthy, but just holding out. Sucks either way though.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

KC hurry up and score so Sanders can get one more reception.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The first win of many.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

jabro posted:

KC hurry up and score so Sanders can get one more reception.

So close, bummer :(

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

If I was going to lose, at least I lost to a fellow Dan Marino friend. 3-1 is maybe my best start in this league's history.

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
Edit: fixed, thanks darkwolf

bbf2 fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Oct 4, 2018

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Out of dead last! :toot:

I'm pretty impressed that I could be 20/20 in points for and 20/20 in points against through four weeks, but I'm glad that's over.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
God drat I hope I lose due to Taysom Hill catching/throwing a TD

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Byes are upcoming. I've got three viable TEs (Graham, Brate, Watson). If you need one, shoot me an offer.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

To the person trying to buy low on Larry Fitzgerald - just saw the offer and I'm seriously thinking about it.

If anyone else wants to throw something out there tomorrow, I'm listening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeyKins
May 9, 2004

Dan, there's a reason why we get emails calling you Le Bafart, Le Baturd, Le Bajerk...
If Gurley takes a break, I have a realistic shot of knocking off an underfed team, while starting Brock Osweiler