Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Can you just draw something now? We'll go from there. Don't bother animating it. Let's just have a sketch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Would like to see your take on hot chocolate, hight velocity.

Vile Pilot
Jan 19, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Vato posted:

Can you just draw something now? We'll go from there. Don't bother animating it. Let's just have a sketch.

I'll have stuff on Wednesday like I said.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Vile Pilot posted:

I'll have stuff on Wednesday like I said.

Go back to the selfie thread, man. I got your number. ;)

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm thinking we need to start a gofundme so the OP can really dedicate himself to making this content

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Mozi posted:

i'm thinking we need to start a gofundme so the OP can really dedicate himself to making this content

or, hear me out here, give me the money

Vile Pilot
Jan 19, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Mozi posted:

At this point I wouldn't feel comfortable taking any money beyond what Youtube would potentially give.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
well okay then, watermelon gun whats your venmo

suspicious donkey!
Jun 26, 2013
that one disgusting razor post

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Vile Pilot posted:

At this point I wouldn't feel comfortable taking any money beyond what Youtube would potentially give.

if you really start to churn these animations out you could probably get a Youtube Red show

Vile Pilot
Jan 19, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Mozi posted:

if you really start to churn these animations out you could probably get a Youtube Red show

Do people here really want to see me churn out stuff?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Vile Pilot posted:

Do people here really want to see me churn out stuff?

No VP, we came to the "I will animate every idea in this thread" thread to not see animation.

I was expecting zero animation based on the thread title.

Vile Pilot
Jan 19, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Literally A Person posted:

No VP, we came to the "I will animate every idea in this thread" thread to not see animation.

I was expecting zero animation based on the thread title.

Convince me to spend 10+ hours doing this poo poo and I'll do it. Right now I'm not sure if I have the motivation beyond very occasional uploads.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Animate yourself animating something

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Vile Pilot posted:

Convince me to spend 10+ hours doing this poo poo and I'll do it. Right now I'm not sure if I have the motivation beyond very occasional uploads.

stop making threads then

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
this thread sucks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vile Pilot
Jan 19, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

WatermelonGun posted:

this thread sucks!

Fine I'll close it. If my motivation changes I promise I won't make a new thread and just use the ideas here.

• Locked thread