Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
you no hot burn than dumdum + hurthurt dirt ground rubbing from backwalking after mud snake turned on you UNNGAH DUMDUM hotdog niceguy. you legs swing in ever homo roundsun fred of flintstone tribe way as you race from lego cave to smart rock cave to tell people that you self make grand poobah duties plus many suns and moons and shiny rock you spend try to draw more good cave pictures of fake flathead hotdogs were part of you funny joke. you not save ugg face or be even near no homo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

first post... ever

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Hihohe posted:

Is my turn to sacrifice to sun god. The herds have moved so me have no kill to bring back. but me no want sacrifice youngest. How get out of this.

sun god just lies. only true god is waifu

*cave painting of waifu*

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
unga bunga, who here from Bring Your Own Berries tribe

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

ahhh after hard day of touch flint me can drink berry juice and smear poop on wall.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Me open my paint covered bunghole with both hands. Press it up against cavewall to make imperssion. Invite whole tribe to see!

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Captain Blaargh posted:

Me beaten, me post anyway

EVERY MORNING ME WAKE AND ME OPEN PALM SLAM CLAY TABLET INTO DIRT BY FIRE. IT EPIC OF KING RIDDICK AND RIGHT IN PLACE ME GRUNT AND WAVE CLUB LIKE HERO OF TALE, RIDDICK. ME MAKE ALL MOVE AND ME MAKE ALL MOVE HARD. MAKE NOISE LIKE GREAT BIRD OF PREY SWOOP WHEN ME BASH CLUB ON EVIL SPIRITS OR EVEN WHEN ME DROP CLUB. NOT MOST SPEAK THEY ESCAPE FORBIDDEN CAVE OF THE DARK LANDS. ME CAN. ME SAY IT AND ME SAY LIKE ROAR OF MAMMOTH TO PEOPLE AROUND COMMUNAL FIRE AND ALL TRIBE REMAIN LIKE JERKS THEY NOT HAVE RITE OF MANHOOD. AND ME LEARN ALL RUNES AND HOW MAKE ME CAVE LESS ALONE BY ME SHOUTING ALL. SUN MOVE ONE QUARTER SKY INCLUDE WIND DOWN EVERY MORIng

yous was better. :shobon:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Grug think fertility idol demeaning to cavewomen. It promote unrealistic standards.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Colonel Cancer posted:

Grug think fertility idol demeaning to cavewomen. It promote unrealistic standards.

Woman magic go too far.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Me remember when cave wall make big laugh, "your poison baby cave is filling hunting ground in sky", words like club to face but get result! don't ugg me

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Zugg no want make small zuggs, Zugg think population too much already, Zugg think 10 tribes is unsustainable for ecosystem.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
"Fark is gud! Many funnies there!"

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Grug prefer rock paintings from tribe across the river to real human contact.

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

No talk Grumpf in this here cave. Take to other cave

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Hihohe posted:

Light fire to see own wall :smug:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Hell Yeah posted:

first post... ever

woah

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

how many man get stuck in tiny squares

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
DOOM CAVE???

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Colonel Cancer posted:

All know there no be women in caves.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Me give wolf pelt to Ogg stay warm, but now Ogg act funny. Why caveman want dress up like animal and gently caress other caveman dress up like animal?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

Me give wolf pelt to Ogg stay warm, but now Ogg act funny. Why caveman want dress up like animal and gently caress other caveman dress up like animal?

spirit animal curse
very common if use pelt wrong

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Secret cave paint storys: Consult trusted shaman if want chop dick off

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Secret cave paint storys: Consult trusted shaman if want chop dick off

:chloe:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
This animal dumb. Smell bad. Taste bad. Fall down a lot. Me hunt animal for days, talk about how bad it is.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
who am have 10 wood

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

We paint in cave but what if still monkey?

I climb tree and throw my poop at other monkey.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
me shoot fool w arrow get kicked from server wtf

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

you hear of coin? will never catch on, cowrie shells real currency

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

uggg!

edit: cave moderator please paint over, me not sure how this get here

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Splicer posted:

This animal dumb. Smell bad. Taste bad. Fall down a lot. Me hunt animal for days, talk about how bad it is.

Throw away shiny flint piece

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
me like run through forest as naked w single grenade to surprise dumbass that warp to bases with ARs and think that make him good

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
shamans knew

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
one time me find good spot for build base by rock, stay quiet whole time and try make peaceful life as farmer. one day me step outside to chop wood but not put gear in box and get shot in back. me freak out and respawn to house. when me find body of me, me check bag. man who shot me took pants and nothing else. me have over 4k wood and 3k stone at time. me find killer later and befriend him.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Me No Loincloth Chieftan, and me no scare!

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
other time me and man who kill me troll town by using crouch walk while micspam song from funny yt video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRZ2Sh5-XuM

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

what pointed stick best for kill gourd thief

e: I not do it for real

e2: I do it for real :(

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
other time me and man who kill me raid base of hackers as nakeds and overhear man close by say 'me just see 2 nakeds place 8 c4 and loot that whole gd place' game was fun wish legacy still worked

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

Ogg powerful shaman. Ogg speak to animal spirit. You be proud!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Buffy was woman dog and let's just say human culture not developed enough to have morality yet