Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

To be clear, that’s self reported data from a furry convention?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ah yes sports fans, probably polled them at the sports fan convention

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

Excuse me, are you a furry scientist?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the three genders: furry, anime, sports, anime again

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

wades into throng of drunken hooting men in a bar seconds after they've watched their team lose on the big screen tvs

"who here's gay?"

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

phasmid posted:

Excuse me, are you a furry scientist?

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

We need an anime scientist and a sports fan scientist to corroborate the date of the furry scientists.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Barco Fiesta posted:

Being a furry also does not disqualify LGBT+ people from being LGBT+.

oh my god you are the dumbest motherfucker on the planet lmao

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

ArfJason posted:

oh my god you are the dumbest motherfucker on the planet lmao

Imagine if such people were the government of the day.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Horace posted:

wades into throng of drunken hooting men in a bar seconds after they've watched their team lose on the big screen tvs

"who here's gay?"

based on this poll we have some exciting new data

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

lol

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

July 4th: Something Awful officially apologizes to foot fetishists, the alt-right and that one guy somewhere who gets a kick out of jamming his willy in a 220v socket.

Making fun of furries will never be wrong.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Endorph posted:

based on this poll we have some exciting new data

lmao

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Lmfao jesus

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Mayhaps "furscience dot com" is not a reputable website.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Furries aren't creepy I insist as I pull out my 20 question clipboard and ask a stranger how adventurous they are with bad dragon products

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Bronze Fonz posted:

July 4th: Something Awful officially apologizes to foot fetishists, the alt-right and that one guy somewhere who gets a kick out of jamming his willy in a 220v socket.

so which of those three is you

Barco Fiesta
May 26, 2009

a fantasy of olives

Endorph posted:

please say where i said that?

I didn't say you did.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Getting word from my informant that GuysWhoFuckCarExhaustPipes.net is about to release an article that blows this case wide open.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Tesseraction posted:

so which of those three is you

If you knew me you'd realize that 110v is my limit.

Thanks for coming to my TedXxx talk.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Dear Guys That Photoshop JPEGs of Cartoon Girls to Have Hypnotized Eyes and Type Out Bizarre Dialogue in Broken English: We’re Sorry

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Bronze Fonz posted:

If you knew me you'd realize that 110v is my limit.

Thanks for coming to my TedXxx talk.

I would accuse you of not trying hard enough, but please don't die by sticking your dick in an electrical socket.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Getting word from my informant that GuysWhoFuckCarExhaustPipes.net is about to release an article that blows this case wide open.

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Dear Guys That Photoshop JPEGs of Cartoon Girls to Have Hypnotized Eyes and Type Out Bizarre Dialogue in Broken English: We’re Sorry

Can't believe the loving brazenness of the homophobia going on here. :mad:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

phasmid posted:

Can't believe the loving brazenness of the homophobia going on here. :mad:

They're really lucky that Lowtax has been cancelled because he'd go on a furrious rampage right here!

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Imagine if a front page writer for a comedy website wrote funny articles. What a world!

baconmug
Nov 24, 2016
Dear Adult Babies: We Were Wrong

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
What the hell is going on in here?

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

Dear the target market for that "get out Bart, I'm piss" cartoon, we were wrong

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

the prose is terrible, the messaging is terrible, the way it tries to lightly joke about furries and shifts tone into being a sincere apology is terrible, the tongue in cheek "lol theres no girls on the internet am i right" thing is terrible, the jokes are terrible, the lack of nuance and understanding is terrible, the premise of "hey i have been a front page writer let me apologize on behalf of SA" is terrible.

op, this is loving bad. not only does it fail as an apology(as you can tell by the many furries upset at this on twitter), but this is cringy and comes across as mildly bigoted as well as trailing so hard into being obviously performative by the end that it makes me uncomfortable. and, this is a comedy site - none of the jokes are funny. this poo poo sucks dude

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

pog boyfriend posted:

the prose is terrible, the messaging is terrible, the way it tries to lightly joke about furries and shifts tone into being a sincere apology is terrible, the tongue in cheek "lol theres no girls on the internet am i right" thing is terrible, the jokes are terrible, the lack of nuance and understanding is terrible, the premise of "hey i have been a front page writer let me apologize on behalf of SA" is terrible.

op, this is loving bad. not only does it fail as an apology(as you can tell by the many furries upset at this on twitter), but this is cringy and comes across as mildly bigoted as well as trailing so hard into being obviously performative by the end that it makes me uncomfortable. and, this is a comedy site - none of the jokes are funny. this poo poo sucks dude

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

pog boyfriend posted:

Agreed sincerely.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The funniest thing about this next to the furscience guy is people trying to direct the angry furries on twitter to bread n roses as the real welcoming community instead of here....Ya'll can have em haha!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I cannot loving believe that of all places this is where I'll come out on SA but as one of the letters in "LGBTQ+" I would tell you to go gently caress yourself right off, Phiz.
You don't speak for anyone but yourself and it would immensely be best you keep your writing on cracked, vice or whatever other site nobody reads either.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

The Furry Apologizer would be a good username but a bad article

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

op i don't think you should write for the front page

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Clawtopsy posted:

The Furry Apologizer would be a good username but a bad article
Furry Reparations

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Bronze Fonz posted:

I cannot loving believe that of all places this is where I'll come out on SA but as one of the letters in "LGBTQ+" I would tell you to go gently caress yourself right off, Phiz.
You don't speak for anyone but yourself and it would immensely be best you keep your writing on cracked, vice or whatever other site nobody reads either.

I feel the same OP

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

what do you think hisorical rights activists had for their fursonas, ahaha, as a joke

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

Bronze Fonz posted:

congratulations on coming out and this good opinion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Clawtopsy posted:

what do you think hisorical rights activists had for their fursonas, ahaha, as a joke