Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
COME ON FC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

An insane mind posted:

Hup Feyenoord

:yeah:

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Koesj posted:

COME ON FC

De Derby Van Het Noorden

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Not too worried about drawing away, lolling at PSV.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Koesj posted:

Not too worried about drawing away, lolling at PSV.

Yeah big lol @ PSV goddamn

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
020 WILL NOT BEAT US TODAY

(unless they get the usual help from the knvb)

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Beter twee tetten in de hand dan tien op de vlucht.
AZ is really cool and good.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
you have to be absolutely making GBS threads me

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Feyenoord still bad, op

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

oliwan posted:

you have to be absolutely making GBS threads me

No help from the knvb needed.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
this is giving me ptsd flashbacks to the psv game. you know the one.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Leroy Fer is a fraud of a footballer and we were very lucky he spent half of last season injured.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
What is this I hear about the Dutch and Belgian leagues merging? Is this true or just some wacky tv exec's idea?

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

So, when is Stam getting fired?

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

Gigi Galli posted:

What is this I hear about the Dutch and Belgian leagues merging? Is this true or just some wacky tv exec's idea?

It’s been speculated about for more than a decade and probably the only way for either leagues’ clubs to reach the coveted Zenit/Sporting/Fener level of high expectations, low outcomes and top, top levels of drama and skulduggery associated with being a ‘big’ league club.

OTOH Ajax lucked in on a decent team with Rain Man as their manager, and Anderlecht are quite able of reaching Bayern-levels of intrigue in a non-‘50% more revenue/150% more travel time for away fans’ situation.

e: Stam out, Sjaak Troost for head coach and ballenjongen.

Koesj fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Oct 27, 2019

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
STAM OUT

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gigi Galli posted:

Yeah like the other poster said, the idea has been around forever to "strengthen the league" and make more money through higher viewership. It's always been very unpopular among fans for obvious reasons but for some reason it seems to have gained some traction in the last year or so. Pretty sure that's propaganda though, no football fan I know supports it.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol I'm watching studio sport and Ten Hag is such a weirdo

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

A weirdo that just destroyed Feyenoord. :c00l:

Can’t wait to see which poor sucker will take the Feyenoord job because Stam is pretty much gone.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Stam vertrekt per direct bij Feyenoord

Jaap Stam is maandag opgestapt als trainer van Feyenoord. Daags na de voor de Rotterdammers zeer pijnlijk verlopen Klassieker (4-0 nederlaag) is de samenwerking tussen club en coach beëindigd.

Stam stond pas sinds de zomer voor de groep bij Feyenoord, als opvolger van Giovanni van Bronckhorst. De coach kwam over van PEC Zwolle en op het moment dat hij binnenstapte, was de technisch directeur die hem had aangetrokken (Martin van Geel) al weggestuurd. Niet lang daarna nam ook algemeen directeur Jan de Jong afscheid van de club.

doei!

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

PSV was a-loving-trocious.

Bluh bluh bluh. And also screw Ajax.

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?
Willem II on 19 points after 11 games is the best they've done in 20 years.

And the stadium atmo is grand!

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
I find it loving baffling, especially after rereading the Azijnbode article about it. What they describe with the all-match standing, good away support, some chud dudes facing the stands all match and an rear end in a top hat with a loudspeaker is what I've got around me fortnightly as well.

But whatever activities the Stone Island-clad, coked up, wee mental Davy-imitating masses cook up on our Noordtribune, it does gently caress all for the atmosphere in the other three ends of the Hitachiiii Capital Mobilityyyyystadion.

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?

Koesj posted:

I find it loving baffling, especially after rereading the Azijnbode article about it. What they describe with the all-match standing, good away support, some chud dudes facing the stands all match and an rear end in a top hat with a loudspeaker is what I've got around me fortnightly as well.

But whatever activities the Stone Island-clad, coked up, wee mental Davy-imitating masses cook up on our Noordtribune, it does gently caress all for the atmosphere in the other three ends of the Hitachiiii Capital Mobilityyyyystadion.

Yeah, the dude in the front with the microphone is annoying - wish they wouldn't do it, tbh. Nore generally though, the feel in Kingside/the sections near it is really fun, and fairly light-hearted.

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

Koesj posted:

the Stone Island-clad, coked up, wee mental Davy-imitating masses

(Probably) at it again by interrupting our cup game at an amateur team’s ground :(

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Psv fails again to win, amazing.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Just end me ._.

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Jesus gently caress that Ajax match. Can’t remember being this angry about football.

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Lmao psv. And Feyenoord fucks up of course. AZ still cool and good though.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hup FC

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
VVV are so bad lol, there's going to be no football left in Limburg

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Dutch futbol is a festering pit of mediocrity and entitlement.

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Inderdaad OP. Plastic pitches and idiotic Sunday 8pm away games in sleepy provincial towns like Venlo, Almelo, and Den Haag.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

And Haarlem doesn't even have a loving futbol club.
We're a football non-entitiy amongst non-entities.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

vi posted:

Opmerkelijke keeperswissel PSV: Zoet wijkt voor Unnerstall

Lars Unnerstall staat vanmiddag onder de lat bij PSV in het uitduel met Willem II. De keuze voor de Duitser gaat ten koste van Jeroen Zoet.

Bommel is melting down

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

oliwan posted:

Bommel is melting down

gently caress, gently caress gently caress and also...fire him please.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Kom op Utrecht...

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol @ peesevee

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

oliwan posted:

lol @ peesevee