Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i had to go in to the office today and i didn't get a chance to puff before then, so as soon as i got home i ripped a fat dab and. i'm technically still on the clock but am incredibly hosed up now

e - dog for snipe

tmfc has issued a correction as of 22:44 on Jan 13, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Smoke

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

good content

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

free weed n bong = best weed n bong

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
nice of you to slip your foot in 🦶

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

:swoon:

Lovelyn has issued a correction as of 00:17 on Jan 14, 2021

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

hope i dont have canabis hyperemesis but also i hope this isnt a serious gastrointestinal issue

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
can you take a day or two off the green?

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
I'm hitting one of those pre-rolls and I feel like it's taking me forever to get high, does vaping hit sooner or is that just what I'm used to or am I just high and don't know it?

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Ok dw the weed worked

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
weed

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

:eyepop:

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
:420:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubTaU1oMMvE

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

smoking can definitely creep more than vaping. especially with joints and blunts I'd say

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Lovelyn posted:

I'm hitting one of those pre-rolls and I feel like it's taking me forever to get high, does vaping hit sooner or is that just what I'm used to or am I just high and don't know it?

vaping is just like way more efficient at getting you high than smoking

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I'm going to try and sleep this stomach ache off please pray for me

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

vaping is just like way more efficient at getting you high than smoking

Yeah but smoking goes down smoother(unless you burn your throat)

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

hope your bad stomach time passes

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Stairmaster posted:

Yeah but smoking goes down smoother(unless you burn your throat)

didnt your issues start with a sore throat? have u gotten a test?

regardless i send you the best energy through the omniverse

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9j7rO3wrmQ

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Looks like I got to the point in the jar where all the good stuff filtered down. :catstare::weed:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

rolled a joint couldnt find a working lighter but i found one with a working flint and one with gas wow now im high

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Some cat pics of my cats from growing up:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

FINALLY found some more 91% isopropyl alcohol, i have only been able to find 70% for the past several months. you'd think the extra 21% concentration wouldn't make that much of a difference for cleaning weed paraphernalia but it definitely does

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I, too, am enjoying weed at this time

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

nice

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I had to go in to work today, which meant I was not able to do weed at like 10am, this extra 7 hours better work as a t-break when I get home.

mongolia
Jan 18, 2017

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I had to go in to work today, which meant I was not able to do weed at like 10am, this extra 7 hours better work as a t-break when I get home.

youre addicted

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

mongolia posted:

youre addicted

everyone has their addiction, whether you know what yours is or not

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
*after being in bed for several hours already* wtf, how is it only 9pm!?
~me, when i have weed being delivered the next day

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

Woah, my gray cats are grooming each other so much they seem to be melting together, becoming one with cleaning-verse.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

He's just hanging out back here. This is a new thing.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

very cool, tell him I love him

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Lib and let die posted:

very cute ☺️

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Lib and let die posted:

Ignite Memories posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Ignite Memories posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

really glad I took a large handful of abv caps before taking my gf to the doctor for her annual exam, as I'm about to hit hour 3 of waiting in the car outside. I would have been way more bored