Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

so sick

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

That Little Demon posted:

When I went to Disney when they had Extraterrorestrial I went with my little sister who was like 8 and one of the gimmicks during that ride was a seat lit up during the event and they said they were sending that one random person to the alien and my sisters seat lit up and she started crying and I said Goodbye and that she really was going away forever lol and I think it permanently traumatized her… Disney FTW

Lol

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

sounds like a normal day's outing to me! haHAhaha

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

lol cool

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
not pictured: the built in cassette player that plays a looped clip of Don’t Stop Believing at specific points in the game

iirc there were also plans for a built in camera so you could have your OWN grainy greyscale mugshot next to your high score! but people used it to take pictures of, uh, not their faces, so it was removed

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

move it to a nicer room immediately.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
move it to a roomful of meth addicts so they can quickly disassemble it and sell any valuable wiring and/or copper

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

yeah. move it to your mom's house. lol.

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
For some reason high quality assets aren't available for Oonga Boonga

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
fixins im gonna give you this one for free: if you type "boonga boonga arcade flyer" into google the literal first result is an image much larger than the 3 pixel one you posted. also everyone on earth has already seen boonga boonga and an image of it was already posted on this very page

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Oh wow I didn't even notice it posted in that case

worms butthole guy fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Nov 17, 2021

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

absolutely anything posted:

fixins im gonna give you this one for free: if you type "boonga boonga arcade flyer" into google the literal first result is an image much larger than the 3 pixel one you posted. also everyone on earth has already seen boonga boonga and an image of it was already posted on this very page

lmfao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

the tribulations of fixins

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

the fan lamp reflection looks like a hosed up dog face. or a slightly less hosed up cat face. it's like that thing where it's a duck or a rabbit.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

absolutely anything posted:

Lets loving kill him.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I think we should all stop engaging with Fixins because it's clear that they are trying to weasel their way into our hearts through being utterly piteous and contemptible. I say kill them

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

there's an episode of frasier firmly lodged in brain in which marty takes the boys out to a restaurant he likes, and picks out two cuts of beef for them from the meat trolley "with all the fixins!" niles picks out all the ingredients, removing "the fixins" and i think of the look of utter disgust on david hyde pierce's face whenever i go to the screenshot thread lately.

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Bicyclops posted:

there's an episode of frasier firmly lodged in brain in which marty takes the boys out to a restaurant he likes, and picks out two cuts of beef for them from the meat trolley "with all the fixins!" niles picks out all the ingredients, removing "the fixins" and i think of the look of utter disgust on david hyde pierce's face whenever i go to the screenshot thread lately.

https://youtu.be/edc0LbLWZyc

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GorfZaplen posted:

I think we should all stop engaging with Fixins because it's clear that they are trying to weasel their way into our hearts through being utterly piteous and contemptible. I say kill them

Mods. This.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fixins posted:

for the love of god just chainprobe him until he either gets the message or autobans. or alternatively, kill him

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Fixins posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4wlRzX9W4

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/arcadecursed/status/1490077252541087747?s=21

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

b_d posted:

the fan lamp reflection looks like a hosed up dog face. or a slightly less hosed up cat face. it's like that thing where it's a duck or a rabbit.
It looks like a Snifit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHQQoCXofYQ