Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

lmfao the b0xx

also him coming up with ruthless melee secrets that needed to be vetted by a community of pharisees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

what up yall hax here with my new upgrade to the b0xx, i call it the b0xxx

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nice of In Training to invite us over to watch a 2.5 hour smash drama video, eh Luigi?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

while it's bad for you to know how to manipulate people, it's worse for you not to know how the smash community has been manipulated

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Nice of In Training to invite us over to watch a 2.5 hour smash drama video, eh Luigi?

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Lol

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Fungah! posted:

lmfao the b0xx

also him coming up with ruthless melee secrets that needed to be vetted by a community of pharisees
The longer I look at this, the more my wrists hurt.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

https://twitter.com/ssbmhax/status/1401238002395979779

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Roflmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Dark Triad Personality is absolutely irrevocably seared into my brain now, lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Also this sentence

Big Beef City posted:

I know this matchup well, and you are a pretty horrible Luigi.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

serpico voice: this one goes all the way to the top!!!!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

I refuse to believe those replies supporting him are real. Can’t take the psychic damage

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

I refuse to believe those replies supporting him are real. Can’t take the psychic damage

(after watching 2 and a half hours of calling someone a dark triadic nazi trying to take over the smash community by wearing adidas and blocking people on twitter) wow,this really opened my eyes ,

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

giggling like an idiot at the phrase "committed one of the greatest sins in esports history"

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*falls down and farts while getting back up* If you continue to laugh at my boobery rest assured the press will be exposed.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The FAKE NEWS media (failing @kotaku, @eventhubs, @smashnewzz and many more) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the Melee community. SICK!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

It's a league of Dark Triad Personalities coalescing to destroy your mental health and enact their pro-B0XX reign. Stay strong bro.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The FAKE NEWS media (failing @kotaku, @eventhubs, @smashnewzz and many more) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the Melee community. SICK!
the MSM (Melee Scene Media)

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

In Training posted:

It's a league of Dark Triad Personalities coalescing to destroy your mental health and enact their pro-B0XX reign. Stay strong bro.

This.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I WON THIS ARGUMENT, BY A LOT!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

here for you all, in this dark time. keep strong and main marth

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*falls down and farts while getting back up* If you continue to laugh at my boobery rest assured the press will be exposed.

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

HolePisser1982 posted:

Dark Triad Personality is absolutely irrevocably seared into my brain now, lol

Dark Tetrad too. gonna look for them everywhere now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/NickBAwesome/status/1401266674376925184