Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Toxic Mental posted:

you ever had a poo poo so big and rock solid that you simply can't get it out your rear end in a top hat? here's an idea: Take a chopstick and stick it into the poop stuck up in your rear end in a top hat and just swirl it around until the turd breaks up enough to come out. Do not use the chopstick for eating, be advised.

suction bro

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
Just squeezed one out. Every day I praise Allah that I own a bidet

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Three medium sized shits today within only a few hours. Got that sandpapered internally feeling during the third one.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I've completed a sizeable push

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
coiled rope

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

BigBadSteve posted:

Three medium sized shits today within only a few hours. Got that sandpapered internally feeling during the third one.

You too? drat I thought I was the only one. Had three that just wouldn't stop knocking on the door this morning somehow. Feeling good though.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I had Ramen for lunch with kimchi and I can't stop making GBS threads and making the most terrible egg and miso farts.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqLPWDE1QhY&t=56s

This is basically my normal bathroom break these days. Also this thread needs a bump because I had pizza it's gonna be a long night screaming in pain in the bathroom.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Smooth sausages accompanied by farts that smell like burning garbage

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

droppin some night soil rn

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Dropped some wrinkly brown biscuits in the sulphur pond earlier, couple of cheeky squeaks in between.

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
Just five pages of shitposts. Incredible.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

flaky sausage

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
took one that clogged it so bad i had to make a visit to the hardware store

feelin myself today

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

Chinatown posted:

suction bro

:69snypa:

I just had a thought. Do you think it's possible to regurgitate a poo? :magemage:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Nelson Mandingo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqLPWDE1QhY&t=56s

This is basically my normal bathroom break these days. Also this thread needs a bump because I had pizza it's gonna be a long night screaming in pain in the bathroom.

That looks insanely satisfying tbh

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Cyril Sneer posted:

I just had a thought. Do you think it's possible to regurgitate a poo? :magemage:

south park had an ep about this iirc

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Cyril Sneer posted:

Yes it’s called feculent vomiting

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Cyril Sneer posted:

Swallow some and find out, my bet is you probably wont regurgitate though.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

O god i ate way too much pineapple

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mr.Acula posted:

O god i ate way too much pineapple

Got a date coming up ?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Got a date coming up ?

:hehe:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
The office floor below mine is like 75% vacant. I usually can take a poo poo in peace until the automatic lights turn off.

Always 68 degrees.
Always spotless.
Jet flush action toilet.

:feelsgood:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seth just took a big poo poo on my Astral appr citation station thread
Show yourself coward

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

footlong, water clearer

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I replaced our main floor toilet a few weeks ago and put on a bidet seat, this one:

and I have to say I’m not really impressed. We have a cheaper one on the downstairs toilet that is just one of those ones that attaches under the existing seat and boy howdy that one shoots straight up the hole and cleans you out real nice. This new one just kind of blubbers water in the general direction of your rear end and leaves your balls dripping.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

leaves your balls dripping.

That's a feature

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
bump

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I’m in the market for a bidet, what are the recs? Are powered ones (and the hassle of running a cord under the door) worth the extra money and effort? I’m mainly interested in the most powerful quasi legal chute blaster allowed by congress.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
critical bidet features:
- good adjustable stream
- heated water
- heated seat (IMO)

everything else isn't necessary imo but good ones have more stuff anyways. i like biobidet brand :shrug:

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

The problem with ones with heated seats/water are that you have to get them hooked up to electricity and a source of hot water, which in my case would probably involve drilling holes at the least. Also, they're way more expensive.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i mean you do need an outlet but hopefully there'd be a GFCI nearby. and you don't need hot water intake, they'll either heat up a certain amount that lasts about one go or has continual heating on more expensive models

if you don't want to plug it in then yea just stick with the little in-bowl dealies i guess

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Goodbye horses.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I find the icy blast cooling and refreshing the morning after a spicy meal

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Heated bidets are for the weak-hearted

The water is mostly room temperature from the pipes in your house anyway

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

JUST TOOK A HUGE poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Nelson Mandingo posted:

JUST TOOK A HUGE poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, me too.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
one soft long one slid out with ease

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

I don’t know what’s going on but the only way I can think to describe it is as projectile sharting. Hitting some all time personal record brown notes today. Maybe some world records? No clue. Not gonna be that presumptuous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
sometimes, if the poo poo distribution is optimal and velocity is above a certain threshold, the interference patterns between the spurting feces and strong sustained splashback can harmonically interfere to create what scientists describe as a 'shitstorm'