Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

K3nT3n posted:

You're gonna have to pass the crazy test first... WHAT DO YOU SEE??

I just made this for SA... exclusive drop!!

https://i.imgur.com/ZohBQ80.mp4

bagmonkey posted:

I see a hot dog in there

you dumb bastard, it's a sailboat, not a hot dog

Slightly Absurd fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jul 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015
If you see me posting my own tweets, please report me so I will be probated for a month.

Slightly Absurd posted:

you dumb bastard, it's a sailboat, not a hot dog

Here's what you're all thinking...

"So this guy... Ken Wolf Tran..."

"On instinct alone... after knowing who he is... is some kind of... son of the god of war... Assuming God is Zeus for the modern era(s)."

"He's the god of nothing... How [much] does he make? That's what further analysis and the thought process leads to."

"He must get unnatural gains from the system, the ponzi, the hive, the colony, whatever you wanna call it... on account of who his father is..."

"The god of war... is highly underpaid... If he were to revolt and rebel... that's the end... that's the beginning of the end... of our way of life..."

"This is a wolf... not a man... to some degree... I see..."

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

K3nT3n posted:

"On instinct alone... after knowing who he is... is some kind of... son of the god of war... Assuming God is Zeus for the modern era(s)."

"He's the god of nothing... How [much] does he make? That's what further analysis and the thought process leads to."

"He must get unnatural gains from the system, the ponzi, the hive, the colony, whatever you wanna call it... on account of who his father is..."

"The god of war... is highly underpaid... If he were to revolt and rebel... that's the end... that's the beginning of the end... of our way of life..."

I think you may have missed the joke there buddy

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
in a row?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

would you consider getting on a discord or something and talking to people Ken?

I'd like to hear some details and ask questions real time to cement your insanity.

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015
If you see me posting my own tweets, please report me so I will be probated for a month.

Wendigee posted:

I'd like to hear some details and ask questions real time to cement your insanity.

Is there a goon discord??

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

K3nT3n posted:

"He's the god of
nothing... How [much] does he make? That's what further analysis and the thought process leads to."

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

K3nT3n posted:

Is there a goon discord??

yes please join it.
Someone give this man an invite!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

if there is an official goon discord I don't know it.

I don't think there is an official one, i suspect there are several splinter discords.

invite me too i want to watch.

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

Wendigee posted:

if there is an official goon discord I don't know it.

I don't think there is an official one, i suspect there are several splinter discords.

invite me too i want to watch.

I'm on Spy x Family...

My name is...

https://discord.com/channels/574093012620279818/574093013056356367

VietnameseDeadpool...

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

It's time for another stupid schizo rant, OP.

Edit: Nevermind, you already did.

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

BigBadSteve posted:

It's time for another stupid schizo rant, OP.

Edit: Nevermind, you already did.

Tell me what the topic is and I'll livestream it...

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

K3nT3n posted:

holy poo poo dude i actually was,. all of that crazy poo poo. you read my loving mind bro

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Pontificating rear end posted:

post your schizophrenic manifestos itt

a few months ago i realized everything about my life is actually satan torturing me for being such a piece of poo poo, and all my friends are part of it, and i could see through their lies, and tbh i still havent seen any convincing proof they arent

also i can hear distant radio voices in white noise now

its super cool

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i dont want to be the only one who joins your discord

im afraid you will break my brain with the truth.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
So this guy... Ken Wolf Tran...

On instinct alone... after knowing who he is... is some kind of... son of the god of war... Assuming God is Zeus for the modern era(s).

He's the god of nothing... How [much] does he make? That's what further analysis and the thought process leads to.

He must get unnatural gains from the system, the ponzi, the hive, the colony, whatever you wanna call it... on account of who his father is...

The god of war... is highly underpaid... If he were to revolt and rebel... that's the end... that's the beginning of the end... of our way of life...

This is a wolf... not a man... to some degree... I see...

edit: gently caress, beaten

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
op i understand and agree with everything you have said

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

Zippy the Bummer posted:

op i understand and agree with everything you have said

Then I will reveal something to you...

...I am Shoutmon.

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

Wendigee posted:

i dont want to be the only one who joins your discord

im afraid you will break my brain with the truth.

Truth is... this is me...

https://ratings.fide.com/profile/150033094

https://chessarena.com/profile/333963

They call me...

Morgan Fey...

My TRUE NAME...

...so you can do the math.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Nah, take a nap and see a doctor please

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Here ya go OP, please let us know your score:

https://www.mind-diagnostics.org/schizophrenia-test

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

BigBadSteve posted:

Here ya go OP, please let us know your score:

https://www.mind-diagnostics.org/schizophrenia-test

https://twitter.com/AurelieAmbrosie/status/1551453030909820929?s=20&t=Dm-AizK8mtW-mD3mSbu8Lg

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

Mimesweeper posted:

a few months ago i realized everything about my life is actually satan torturing me for being such a piece of poo poo, and all my friends are part of it, and i could see through their lies, and tbh i still havent seen any convincing proof they arent

also i can hear distant radio voices in white noise now

its super cool

One day... maybe now... you guys will realize that almost all of the modern mythology heroes are based on different configurations of the medieval weaponry sets/technologies/tools...

Superman... Longsword.
Flash... chain whip.
Martian Manhunter... longbow.
Psylocke... bullwhip. (psionic damage can cause pain and suffering, but not kill... like a whip...)

(Source: https://twitter.com/AurelieAmbrosie... Aurelie Ambrosie is the King's name/account... Britain...)

This is forbidden knowledge that I'm dropping off here for you goons.

Proof: What do your instincts alone say? The analysis has already been done by Morgan Fey (source).

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Whatever. When are you going to finish your schizophrenia test?

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

BigBadSteve posted:

Whatever. When are you going to finish your schizophrenia test?

After I give you this second piece of forbidden knowledge...

Almost all of what is written about the "devils" is actually in opposite.

On instinct alone... this is true... and I have already done the scholarship pursuits for you all... you goons.

Why?

Instinct and reflexes favor the good guys, the light, the truth, the knowable facts. Devils can only win with further thought and analysis after instinct(s).

Devils have opposite instinct and reflexes, typically.

Devils want... not the laymen to understand the reality of the world/s, but rather, those with "high IQ" or "keen intellects"... "wordly knowledge" that they monopolize to some degree... (offsprings of Eve/Lilith)...

For example...

The dragon flies... No it does not. It's a snake, a serpent that is close to the ground.

The dragon breathes fire... a direct attack. No it does not. It spits poison.

Kings fear poison. The king who overcomes poison... slays the dragon...

...the examples continue till forever (even in modern mythology... to a lesser degree as devil adherents may or may not obey their masters of sin...)

"Business or pleasure?"

What does a devil prefer?

It must be business, but what is written in scriptures and texts and good books is... pleasure.

Mephistopheles' name means "not loving Faust" in one of its meanings (all of the meanings are opposite)...

How can that be true?

Faust got the world.

I'm confident to bet on this... with all in... my reputation...

I... Morgan Fey... the modern Mordred.

This is forbidden knowledge... I gift to you goons... you already know what to do...

Adjust your investments accordingly in this day of the impending... singularity.

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

Wendigee posted:

I'm on an IRC with my team...

...I'm with Brigade de renseignement... French Intelligence.

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I think you may have missed the joke there buddy

I will gift to you... my fellow goons... the forbidden knowledge of who and is God...

In this existence... the one at the end... of life itself... at death... and after death... there must be something including nothing.

God is the one who has a decision to make at that point.

If you reward the good and punish the bad, then you ARE God.

If you reward the bad and punish the good, then you are the DEVIL.

If you strike everyone with lightning bolts for no particular reason, then you are ZEUS.

If you allow everyone to reincarnate, then you are the BUDDHA, minus the enlightened.

If you give everyone oblivion, the atheist state of nothing, then you are NOTHING.

If you give everyone a new existence in a fantastical new world, then you are an alien or something.

God is the one who can be all of these things at the same time.

But make no mistake that whatever we believe... a surprise twist will come at the end... at doom... at death... in order to make us respect and revere... existence as something that was pleasant.

This is forbidden knowledge... now unclassified... for my fellow goons.

You already know what to do.

Make adjustments to your investments accordingly...

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Pontificating rear end posted:

post your schizophrenic manifestos itt

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Yo it’s getting real weird up in this piece

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol i can't believe i'm still reading this thread

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lol i can't believe i'm still reading this thread

Why don't you go talk to girls?

I'll drop off forbidden knowledge right here for my goons regarding relations with females...

Think about... dominance... males dominating females all around the world...

Now think about...

"Big, Tall, and Handsome"

versus

"Big, Dumb, and Ugly"

Which is more attractive to a female who is so hot... that she doesn't need an attractive mate...

Watch this...

HOT GIRL and HOT GUY

versus

FAT GIRL AND RIDICULOUSLY SCARING GUY

Who would win?

Girls know this by instinct alone. This type of math.

They are searching for a comptability in 2vs2... even against... their own friends and family... communities...

Look at the hottest guys...

Myself...

Morgan Fey...

What do I look for?...

Girls who similar to myself of course...

DOUBLE DOWN...

Heh...

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

over 27,000 unread emails, smdh at people who don't keep their inbox neat and tidy.

you need to call jessica btw.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Cubone posted:

op does this every few months
posts something completely incomprehensible on social media then makes a gbs thread about it

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3991578
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3992562
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3996663

my guess? *twirls finger at temple and goes "cuckoo! cuckoo!" like a cuckoo clock and makes this face: 🤪*

what's interesting is that none of these threads were gassed

i think this means this is a friend of the mods, possible a mod themself, messing around

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

over 27,000 unread emails, smdh at people who don't keep their inbox neat and tidy.

you need to call jessica btw.

I'll let you in on a secret....

I'm playing "high IQ" games with President Trump's staffers... via email...

Everyday they/the President sends out calls for donations at varying degrees of match bonuses and with very specific and complicated details...

"Be a part of President's XZY Club"...

Hmm...

Stuff like that...

I'm in the top 1% of Trump Donors after donating $1 years ago. I timed it right.

My total donations are $2... and last year... I'm still in the top donors.

In addition, Trump's staffers let me fundraise with my caucus... (IVC... FEC ID: C00796532) on winred... the official GOP fundraising platform for GOP candidates... They don't invite/allow everyone on there... the candidates.

I also receive invitations... to every... "Advisory Committee" possible for someone in my "group" or "metagroup"... I know this... because I have multiple accounts with the fundraising team at the GOP... "trust, but verify".

My uncle... Tony Nguyen... was the number 1 donor for State Senator Janet Ngueyn of California... where I live.

I'm higher than he is in the "bundler" world.

I've helped fundraise for... several... well... Congressman Ed Royce, Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez... and well...

Even Obama's Secretary... knows me...

So I will verify this is true...

President Trump's team... does play high IQ games... with donations and YOU CAN... make it up... to the upper echelons of donor gifts/benefits/stuff like that...

...by timing... thinking... analyzing...

"If I donate $1 today... it's not gonna make as much of an impact... as if I donated $1... when President Trump... is in a tight spot..."

And he or his team will let you know...

He was in a really tight spot... when I gave him the $1.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

when u find the microsoft sam text to speech on the school computers

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

K3nT3n posted:

He was in a really tight spot... when I gave him the $1.

gettin too fake with this one chief. but theyre good posts

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

i'll never forgive morgan fey for framing maya fey for murder

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Frank Frank posted:

Yo it’s getting real weird up in this piece

I am getting so weird
i'm gonna take my clothes off

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Jessica Nguyen
No one has joined your call

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015

Mimesweeper posted:

gettin too fake with this one chief. but theyre good posts

I was part of Solar Winds... It was 3 days before Storm the Capital... so I couldn't it out in person... to that event.

I was on the support team so to speak... those guys were the field team...

...I have proof. I don't care to post it. But here it is...