Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
                                     Mission Failed

You strayed too far from the Dick-Fil-A truck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The newest update to GTA6’s job system will be DoorGash, a great way for early game players to make some quick cash for quic[NOTE: We deeply regret the humorous tone used by our team lead. He has been let go. Going forward we will strive to treat sex work with the dignity it deserves. We will Make Better Games, and Be Better People.]

Lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

ArfJason posted:

Mission Failed

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ArfJason posted:

Mission Failed

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ArfJason posted:

Mission Failed

lol

YOU ARE LEAVING THE TALLAHASEE WOMEN'S PARALYMPICS MARCH ZONE!! TURN BACK NOW!!!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ArfJason posted:

Mission Failed

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

YOU ARE LEAVING THE TALLAHASEE WOMEN'S PARALYMPICS MARCH ZONE!! TURN BACK NOW!!!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Mission Failed

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Unisex Che Guevara T-Shirt - DLC $25

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
Chavez: Thank you, guys. So, we're back on Pressing Issues, just one of many fine shows you'll hear if you have the patience to listen to public radio, although, thanks to the many awards we have won, Pressing Issues has extended playtime and is the #1 rated show in the Vice City area. I'm your very entertaining host, Maurice Chavez, a man climbing the broadcasting ladder at a rate of 6 nuts. Six years ago, I was a clown, and now, I'm a success! (chuckles) Think about it, imagine where I could be in ten years? I could achieve anything. Anyway, morality. What is it? Why do we need it? Our ancestors, shortly after discovering fire, built tools to beat each other over the head, and discovered how to make meat to celebrate with afterwards. Then, Columbus came over, shut down the Pilgrim discourse. Why? All very confusing, if you ask me. And you did, and I asked myself: that is a perfect subject for a region-wide discussion show, which is very lucky because I happen to host one. To discuss the subject of morality, we have a Something Awful CSPAM moderator, the head of CSPAM actually, a group which plans to raise enough money to build a computer that is going to be used for well.. bad purposes. We're deep in acronym hell right now, or is it purgatory? They are here today to ask the question "Is it more wrong to call someone a pedophile, or to be one?". To protect the dignity of our other panelists, we haven't invited them into the studio today.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Patch notes (tw):

- Changed the name of the Suic*de emote to Unalive Self.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
*A portion of all sales goes to support the defense of Ukraine.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

Chavez: Thank you, guys. So, we're back on Pressing Issues, just one of many fine shows you'll hear if you have the patience to listen to public radio, although, thanks to the many awards we have won, Pressing Issues has extended playtime and is the #1 rated show in the Vice City area. I'm your very entertaining host, Maurice Chavez, a man climbing the broadcasting ladder at a rate of 6 nuts. Six years ago, I was a clown, and now, I'm a success! (chuckles) Think about it, imagine where I could be in ten years? I could achieve anything. Anyway, morality. What is it? Why do we need it? Our ancestors, shortly after discovering fire, built tools to beat each other over the head, and discovered how to make meat to celebrate with afterwards. Then, Columbus came over, shut down the Pilgrim discourse. Why? All very confusing, if you ask me. And you did, and I asked myself: that is a perfect subject for a region-wide discussion show, which is very lucky because I happen to host one. To discuss the subject of morality, we have a Something Awful CSPAM moderator, the head of CSPAM actually, a group which plans to raise enough money to build a computer that is going to be used for well.. bad purposes. We're deep in acronym hell right now, or is it purgatory? They are here today to ask the question "Is it more wrong to call someone a pedophile, or to be one?". To protect the dignity of our other panelists, we haven't invited them into the studio today.

lol theyre actually just going to pump NPRS ask me another archives on that radio station though

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

I got the tude now posted:

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Patch notes (tw):

- Changed the name of the Suic*de emote to Unalive Self.

Lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

insane anime posted:

lol theyre actually just going to pump NPRS ask me another archives on that radio station though

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Lizzo

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

absolutely lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Mission Failed

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

ArfJason posted:

Mission Failed

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
"your contact is a V-tuber named Demon Infant Dracara."

"poo poo i know her, i just put in a 42-months sub."

"Good. she's confined to her apartment due to chronic fatigue syndrome, HIV, and toxic masculinity. you'll have to connect via discord. She'll tell you what she knows about the shitbirds from kwikifarms who doxxed her."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Forty pound femboy at Bazooka’s taking your order, sounding like Ving Rhames: Oh you’re surprised that I don’t have a feminine lisp? Huh. Rockstar has moved on, and so should you * T Poses and slowly falls through floor*

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Forty pound femboy at Bazooka’s taking your order, sounding like Ving Rhames: Oh you’re surprised that I don’t have a feminine lisp? Huh. Rockstar has moved on, and so should you * T Poses and slowly falls through floor*

lolol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

(lizzo's "juice" comes on the radio during one of the game's 300+ scripted dialogue-while-driving missions)

protag's best friend in passenger seat: *goes to change station*

cholita protag: *slaps hand away* girl you better not touch my fuckin radio!!! this song gets me so pumped up!

friend: drat girl okayyy!!!

cholita: for real though, i never really felt like i could love myself for who i am until i heard this song. now i'm proud of my big fat rear end and my toxic attitude

friend: hell yeah bitch!! let's get this money!!!

(song gets twice as loud for the rest of the realistic 3.5 mile drive to shipping facility where you have to murder 50 korean minimum wage workers)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

tmfc posted:

(lizzo's "juice" comes on the radio during one of the game's 300+ scripted dialogue-while-driving missions)

protag's best friend in passenger seat: *goes to change station*

cholita protag: *slaps hand away* girl you better not touch my fuckin radio!!! this song gets me so pumped up!

friend: drat girl okayyy!!!

cholita: for real though, i never really felt like i could love myself for who i am until i heard this song. now i'm proud of my big fat rear end and my toxic attitude

friend: hell yeah bitch!! let's get this money!!!

(song gets twice as loud for the rest of the realistic 3.5 mile drive to shipping facility where you have to murder 50 korean minimum wage workers)

"your contact is a V-tuber named Demon Infant Dracara."

"poo poo i know her, i just put in a 42-months sub."

"Good. she's confined to her apartment due to chronic fatigue syndrome, HIV, and toxic masculinity. you'll have to connect via discord. She'll tell you what she knows about the shitbirds from kwikifarms who doxxed her."

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Welcome to Revolution Radio, comrades! Pick up your free bumper sticker to-DAY down at the local DSA off Columbine and meet DJ Biancaaa~ *plays catcall whistle sound* Respectfully of course.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Day 1 purchase btw lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

ArfJason posted:

Mission Failed

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

insane anime posted:

Day 1 purchase btw lmfao

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Welcome to Revolution Radio, comrades! Pick up your free bumper sticker to-DAY down at the local DSA off Columbine and meet DJ Biancaaa~ *plays catcall whistle sound* Respectfully of course.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Car Vinyl Lootcrate of every main character with noodly arms and rosy cheeks+red nose tumblr style drawing

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Day 1 purchase btw lmfao

This lmfao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
*Hold X to open crafting menu*