Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That's part of it, sure.

I'm just not ruling out the idea some redneck from Georgia with a taste for Franzia isn't walking around Bulldogs stadium parking lot at 11am with a lanyard sippy cup. That or one of those full bottle wine glasses, or the bottle with a crazy straw.

PA is weird though, and seems less capable of accepting that sometimes being trashy can be fun.

Oz wandering around with a glass wouldn't particularly be welcome anywhere, because you know the bottle that wine came from costs more than anyone around him makes in a week. That's not being trashy for fun, that's being an ostentatious rear end.

We need to make 50 clone Fettermans and send one to each state to ridicule republicans and air out their scandalous affairs like he does his balls with the athletic shorts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
No one slaps the bag at tailgates in PA?

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Unboxed bag of wine over the shoulder with the spout in your mouth is the proper way to consume wine at a tailgate.

Also at all other times.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Elviscat posted:

Unboxed bag of wine over the shoulder with the spout in your mouth is the proper way to consume wine at a tailgate.

Also at all other times.

One of my ex-inlaws basically had a camelbak for wine, but that's northern Mississippi for you.

If there was a school for making bad decisions while drinking, it would almost certainly be somewhere around Olive Branch, MS.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

the beer hat but with two box bags is a fixture at South Carolina games because without the light of Wegmans we have nothing to embrace but nihilism

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

I've definitely seen sorority girls with a table full of boxed wine at UGA tailgates.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.
The wine rack bra exists for almost exactly this purpose

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Naramyth posted:

The wine rack bra exists for almost exactly this purpose

What if you got one big titty and one lil titty and all the girls call you biggie smalls? They got a bra for that?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Yes, the issue isn't the beverage, it's the fragile glass casing at a rowdy event.

Drinking out of the bottle is acceptable because wine bottles are sturdy.

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Soylent Pudding posted:

I've definitely seen sorority girls with a table full of boxed wine at UGA tailgates.

I lived with 2 girls at SIUC and they got me on the boxed wine thing at tailgates. Also wine juice boxes.

It’s easy to conceal a bag of wine.

ob21
Aug 21, 2017

Eej posted:

On one hand I do not want to have a wolf excavate my gums on the other hand I don't want to make a pupper sad so I am truly torn

ob21
Aug 21, 2017

Eej posted:

On one hand I do not want to have a wolf excavate my gums on the other hand I don't want to make a pupper sad so I am truly torn
...young pups are fed by adults with regurgitated food which the pups lick from the adult's mouth...she's just role playing the mama wolf...

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
If a wolf wants to rip your face off its body language will make very clear what it's intent is. Wolves don't possess a theory of mind and don't seek to obfuscate their intentions.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

A.o.D. posted:

If a wolf wants to rip your face off its body language will make very clear what it's intent is. Wolves don't possess a theory of mind and don't seek to obfuscate their intentions.

Me getting mauled to death by a wolf: Awww what a hecken good pupper

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Man I almost get people not being able to read cat body language, but not being able to read dog/wolves?

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Oh I've seen plenty of people reach down to try to pet a dog very clearly presenting "go away and leave me the gently caress alone!!!"

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

The local wolf sanctuary won't let people pet the doggos.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Every time the topic of Wolves comes up I giggle my rear end off at the fact that we genetically engineered wolves into loving dachshunds. Without even knowing what the gently caress a gene let alone genetic engineering was.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Every time the topic of Wolves comes up I giggle my rear end off at the fact that we genetically engineered wolves into loving dachshunds. Without even knowing what the gently caress a gene let alone genetic engineering was.

WE USED TO EAT HUMANS!!! NOW WE PLAY GO FETCH WITH THEM!!! WHAT THE gently caress!! - an SOF Wolf

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
SGT Chowdown identified. He was a zoomie.

https://twitter.com/jaredbkeller/status/1577655946398023680?s=46&t=7vAjLKeWOCIGIOpCnSxXRg

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Apparently a decent guy with a sense of humor too.

https://publicaffairs-sme.com/FamilyServingFamily/2022/07/20/for-national-hot-dog-day-relish-the-epic-saga-of-aafes-hot-dog-guy/

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

TheWeedNumber posted:

WE USED TO EAT HUMANS!!! NOW WE PLAY GO FETCH WITH THEM!!! WHAT THE gently caress!! - an SOF Wolf

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Eat a human, eat for a week

Befriend a human, eat forever

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Chowdown was identified years ago. He still works for AAFES, iirc.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

“They said, ‘Hold the drink up and look like you’re enjoying the hot dog.’ I thought, ‘This is fun.’ We had a good time taking pictures.”

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

A.o.D. posted:

There's also no filter that prevents a wild animal from (as far as a human can tell) arbitrarily changing its intent. Even if you're right almost all the time, why take the chance about getting your face ripped off?

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

IT'S TIME
https://twitter.com/KatmaiNPS/status/1577691225708281856
https://twitter.com/KatmaiNPS/status/1577691225578151936

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

Thank you for your service :patriot:

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/malcolmkenyatta/status/1577679308771958785?s=46&t=sR-iFIhRvLPklXwxC4EKPA

https://twitter.com/malcolmkenyatta/status/1577681005007278080?s=46&t=sR-iFIhRvLPklXwxC4EKPA

:drat:

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

WU TANG!!

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
I swear I read "gently caress you, mother fucker" at least three times while reading those tweets, but on reread they seem to have disappeared.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Dude went OFF.

I'm really liking the energy from the Dems this cycle. I hope it rubs off to the rest of the chamber when they get elected.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Holy :thurman:

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/05/politics/us-intelligence-ukraine-dugina-assassination/index.html

It looks like a hit y’all! And it looks like they missed and got the daughter instead. Nbd there’s always next time!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

The only surprise there is that it wasn't Russia that ordered it

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheWeedNumber posted:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/05/politics/us-intelligence-ukraine-dugina-assassination/index.html

It looks like a hit y’all! And it looks like they missed and got the daughter instead. Nbd there’s always next time!

Plus we got the Dugin “What’s heir defense doing” picture.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Or Israel. Then again they do hits on Palestinians and Iranians for the most part.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I'm enjoying the mental image of russians three stoogesing their way through an assassination at this point. Like I really doubt their competence to pull off wetworks at this juncture of history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

I thought this happened years ago?

Edit: LMFAO his name is Robin Williams? It's like the universe is making fun of us.

BadOptics fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Oct 5, 2022