Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

hey..have you read all the stuff about how achieving chim is using the console commands and all the stuff that comes w/ that

I created this forum's "Elder Scrolls loremaster" megathread, mate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

I created this forum's "Elder Scrolls loremaster" megathread, mate.

aye. im an outlander

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Mods are absolutely not necessary to enjoy Morrowind but its fine to play around with them after playing for hundreds of hours. If the mod is made by someone who loves Morrowind, you will know.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

dromal phrenia posted:

If the mod is made by someone who loves Morrowind, you will know.

This.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i like mods that add more cool helmets to the game

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

insane anime posted:

lore points to this making the most sense as this being the reincarnation's race..

Is that true?

insane anime posted:

hey..have you read all the stuff about how achieving chim is using the console commands and all the stuff that comes w/ that

I think it's more about being aware you're in a game and using its mechanics in general

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

It would be funny for the Nerevarine to be a beast race because it would make all the Dunmer really mad, but at the same time their approach to the beast races is correct.

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
One of the only interesting storylines in ESO is the morrowind expansion where you're contacted by Azura and Vivec to stop a dunmer trying to force the Nerravine prophecy. Eventually you find out that there have been dozens of dunmer who've attempted to become the nerravine but failed so it would be funny for a khajit to show up and actually be it.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Uncle Frank posted:

One of the only interesting storylines in ESO is the morrowind expansion where you're contacted by Azura and Vivec to stop a dunmer trying to force the Nerravine prophecy. Eventually you find out that there have been dozens of dunmer who've attempted to become the nerravine but failed so it would be funny for a khajit to show up and actually be it.

ESO has some good stories and writing tbh, I played it for a while a few years ago and enjoyed my time in it. Still an MMO ultimately so probably wasn't worth the time sink overall. I got burned out at the start of Clockwork City which is apparently great but I'm never going back at this point

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
My issue is really how often the "there's a dreadric threat in the area. Do quests until you have a fight at a castle and it's over" is done. But I had a lot of fun exploring zones and treasure hunting. It had me interested enough to play for a while.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The base game stuff is pretty bland and repetitive yeah. It never really loses the "Tamriel theme park" vibe but every zone/dlc/questline that was added after release got progressively better

Not enough to make me want to play further expansions like "a new Daedric threat" or "Bretons" though

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

was emperor on that game...

----------------

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Joan posted:

Is that true?

Origin of the Khajiit was Azura took a bunch of elves and turned them into cat people. One of them being her instrument of revenge would be appropriate.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Azura. :worship: :swoon:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

*trying to suppress a massive smile as dommy mommy turns me into an obedient little catboy* drat this sucks. I hate being cursed by a vengeful goddess

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

y;all need divine intervention fr fr 🤣🤣🤣

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dongicus posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dongicus posted:

That's what we're discussing

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dongicus posted:

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bonking you with the Banhammer (epic SA reference my goon sir)

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

equipping Fin Gleam before i go down on her

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dongicus posted:

equipping Fin Gleam before i go down on her

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3xzLaO1ujo

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i put my copy of morrowind for the xhox into my series x and im playing it at 60fps. amazing

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=njQjQNlQZZ8

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

this is a classic

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)