Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Das Boo posted:

Pretty sure sharing your life with a happy animal is a goal, not a slam.

Absolutely! I would like to be able to earn a living wage so that my cats can have more space.

Edit: took out a lot of depressing stuff cause my life sucks, but I have cats who think I am awesome.

Bored fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Jan 20, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

brother if a strange giant gave me food, shelter, affection and things to play with I'd love them without question you can't call an animal dumb for doing the smartest thing

would you also randomly bite them, tear up their curtains and pee on their stuff, though?

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

My best friend in high school turned into a listless IT fascist.

I think loserdom is when you start sucking the money and caring of other people while providing nothing in return, absent other circumstances. Everyone falls down and needs a hand to get back up, but when you fall down repeatedly, all the time, and refuse to do anything to improve your situation, then you're loser. I've only known a few people like that and they were the biggest "everyone hates me, the world has chosen me especially to be punished for NO REASON :qq:" people I've ever met. Narcissim is a coin with two sides, and while people convinced of their superiority are insufferable, people convinced of their inferiority are worse.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The important thing is feeling superior to some vermin

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Is there another thread with more of A Fancy Hat's brother in law stories

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

The current and past couple trump threads

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
if every answer in this thread isn't "me", you all are loving liars

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol methanar sent me his pay stub. pathetic. my answer is methanar

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lol methanar sent me his pay stub. pathetic. my answer is methanar

lmao did this really happen

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol yes

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i can't imagine being so powerfully insecure as him

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Itt we post our paystubs then get called losers and jump in our Tesla pretending to be cool until the steering wheel falls off and we die with a 6 hour probe on deck

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i started describing a bunch of people i know but then i felt bad about it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I hope methanar pays a lot of taxes lol

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
At the BJ factory the paystub isn't large but the benefits are great!!

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
There are loads of benefits, one might say

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

:roflolmao:

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Nooner posted:

I hope methanar pays a lot of taxes lol

Nevada residency 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Methanar posted:

Nevada residency 😆 🤣 😂 😹

you savvy son of a bitch

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i didn't know him that well but when i was 15/16 there was this dude in his mid to late 20's who would hang out at all the local skate spots we did but he rode a bmx. he seemed like a loser even to us at the time.

then a few years ago i was driving through my hometown and saw him cycling his bmx down the pavement towards the skatepark. he must be in his mid 40's at least by now lmao

Like did he bother you guys or just play with his bike all day? Cause that dude sounds cool as poo poo to have a physical hobby he’s stuck with for decades.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Ronwayne posted:

would you also randomly bite them, tear up their curtains and pee on their stuff, though?

If that was the only way I knew how to communicate, most likely. Although the curtain thing is just feeling the need to climb and shred things. Feels good, man. Feels good. gently caress! That just reminded me I need to go get beans or sand to fill pvc pipe with (that allows you to bend it into weird shapes without any kinks) so that I can make a weird vertical scratcher since one of my mom’s cats prefers to show off by scratching wide vertical surfaces, which means one of my mom’s chairs.

Thankfully, I was born a human, so the thought of smelling my own urine in my safe places does not sound soothing, no matter how stressed I get. (Cause once a health condition is ruled out, it’s pretty aggravating for even the most compassionate owner of the cat continues pissing on their bed, which one of my friends deals with)

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST
Yeah one of my best friends at school I lost contact with grew up to be an abuser then graduated to murder suicider.
My heart breaks for poor little kids :smith:

99grind
Jan 19, 2023

Techno
One of my best friends who I knew online for 9-10 years ended up going down a bad path a few years after we both graduated high school. I even went to visit him at one point - He was a great guy for a while.

I graduated and went to college and he just smoked weed all day and worked menial jobs at warehouses. Nothing wrong with that - Happiness is what you make it, you know?

Eventually, he was living out of hotel rooms and drinking 40s everyday and riding around with sketchy people. He’s my boy and it hurt to see him struggling.

After a while, he would start asking me to borrow money occasionally. I didn’t mind sending him a few bucks for an Uber every now and then - He’s my boy. I view my friends as family.

But before long, he would only ever text me to beg for cash or to sign up for an app so he could get a $5 referral bonus or something like that. Idk if he’s addicted to something or what, but I cut off contact. Ignoring him felt easier than telling him “No”.

I still miss the days where we would wake up on the weekends and hop on Skype calls and play League of Legends all day together and find silly moneymaking schemes online.

I would never call him a loser because I’ll always consider him my brother, but drugs and alcohol can really gently caress up people’s lives. Sorry about the long post, but I guess I’ve never really had a chance to get this off my chest.

If any of you are going through something and feel like the only way out is to smoke or pick up a bottle, just think twice. That poo poo hurts everyone around you.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Methanar posted:

Nevada residency 😆 🤣 😂 😹

ASK ME FOR MY PAYSTUBS OR METHODS FOR SORTING GENOCIDES I'VE MADE A LIST FROM GOOD TO BAD AND THE ANSWER MAY SURPRISE YOU!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

methanar is probably a contractor which is a shame because a lot of therapists would rather you have insurance

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Internet Old One posted:

Like did he bother you guys or just play with his bike all day? Cause that dude sounds cool as poo poo to have a physical hobby he’s stuck with for decades.

he spent half his time trying to chat up 15/16 year old girls

Lemon Trees
Dec 19, 2022

Cool Cucumber

coldpudding posted:

Yeah one of my best friends at school I lost contact with grew up to be an abuser then graduated to murder suicider.
My heart breaks for poor little kids :smith:

drat that sucks. Did you see any signs ahead of time?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
idk judging by the way my monday morning is going, i am the loser.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Anybody mentioned William Henry Hairytaint yet

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Smugworth posted:

Anybody mentioned William Henry Hairytaint yet

Oh man. I heard he played a catboy in final fanta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU