Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I farted and shitted so much yesterday I lost 2.5 lbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Holy crap lmao that was terrible

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrbCQr5C_LE

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

buglord posted:

Holy crap lmao that was terrible

As an rear end lover, I disagree.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Lots of really strong powerful farts tonight. Just keeping everyone aware that I am ripping rear end like a maniac.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Internetjack posted:

Ages ago I worked at a place with a cubicle farm on the second floor. Two guys I worked with got into a farting war that lasted several months. They'd do a "drive-by"; going to the other's cubicle for some excuse, "Hey Phil, you have those progress reports we discussed?" FRAAAAAP, and leave chuckling. This became a daily thing; each bombing each other.

It escalated to the point where they were intentionally eating hard boiled eggs, bean burritos, spicy foods, having a beer at lunch, etc. It got bad. They tried to rope me into the fun and got me each one time. I came up with a new technique, the "stealth bomb". My cubicle was on the path to the break room, so it was easy to see when someone was going there for coffee, beverage, or whatever.

If I had one good to go, I'd hop up, go to their cubicles and let it fly, then get back to my cubicle before they returned. In my defense I only did this once each.

It all came to a head when a lady in the cubicle next to one of these guys finally complained to Human Resources about the daily stench. They both were called in for a discussion about farting on each other at work and how that was not professional conduct. I dodged the bullet and was not called out. Our manager had to attend as a supervisor role though. After being told this behavior had to be logged in their employee records they agreed to stop, and they did.

I got to be a fly on the wall afterwards when our manager chewed them out, mostly for wasting his time, and told them he'd can their asses if anything like that happened again.

And these guys were electrical engineers making near 6 figure salaries. Good times.

That was a story straight from one of our goons over a decade ago. Like, I think he was one of the farters.

I’ve also been looking for the fart at a funeral story for the last several days.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I was ripping rear end at work today and almost poo poo my pants

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010

LuckyCat posted:

I dare you to eat a tablespoon of pure sorbitol. I call it the fart challenge and all the Tik tokers will be doing it in less than a week.

This post reminded me of the existence of olestra doritos, and how I almost poo poo myself after eating a bag of them on a road trip.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Dr.Axe posted:

Within a fart, several sulfur-related compounds develop that contribute to the intensity of the fart’s smell. These include:

Hydrogen sulphide: This is the component of a fart that usually smells like rotten eggs. Not only does it smell unpleasant, but it’s also flammable and can be toxic when consumed in large amounts. The human body makes some of its own hydrogen sulphide, but interestingly, it’s also produced within the environment in things like swamps, sewage systems and certain types of explosive volcanic rock.
Methanethiol: This is found naturally within the human body, mostly within the blood and brain. Ever open up your refrigerator and get a strong whiff of leftover veggies? Methanethiol has a strong smell similar to cruciferous veggies. including broccoli or cabbage. This same compound also contributes to other types of body odors including bad breath.
Dimethyl sulphide: Here’s another chemical compound that contributes to the smelliness of veggies. This is responsible for the smell produced when you cook things like Brussels sprouts. It’s present in foods along with methanethiol and created from the formation of certain bacteria.

Personally my best ones are the correct mix of sulfur-related compounds blended with methanethiolols.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My farts lately are insanely sulphuric. God drat.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

I LOVE BLASTING FARTS

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
I once made a giant pot of French onion soup for me and my husband. It was delicious, so naturally I ate at least two giant onions worth of soup, including the onion juices, beef broth, rosemary/thyme, and something that was substituted for the white wine.

That night, I had unending farts that smelled exactly like that French onion soup. There was zero poo smell at all, just huge rear end ripping French onion soup farts every five or ten minutes all night. Really giant loud bomb farts, one after the other. I didn't sleep at all. Husband slept like a baby though. I don't know what it was in that particular soup but I've had French onion soup plenty of times and that was the only time I had that reaction.

I still fondly remember that night.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

drat only 1% is the smell? imagine we could harness the full power of our farts

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

everybody farts

even jesus farted

Jesus wept after he smelled he own fart

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
I think I'll be the first to start
To cherish, treasure & love as art
Every time one's cheeks do part
The world is blessed with another fart

Trollipop
Apr 10, 2007

hippin and hoppin
shidded my pants in a farting contest

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Ate an entire pizza last night, and my morning farts smell like someone wiped their rear end with a slice of pepperoni pizza before reheating it. It’s disgusting but intriguing.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Private Cumshoe posted:

Jesus wept after he smelled he own fart

Jesus who dealt it Himself for our farts so that He might smell them from this present evil age, according to the fart of our God and Father.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Jesus who dealt it Himself for our farts so that He might smell it from this present evil age, according to the fart of our God and Father.

Yea though I walk through The Valley of the Smell of Death
I will fear no Fart
Thy raunch and thy stench they comfort me
You lead me besides cool waters
And maketh me lie down in green clouds

(of fart)

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

madmatt112 posted:

You lead me besides hot diarrheas

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
thread title username combo

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Bored posted:

That was a story straight from one of our goons over a decade ago. Like, I think he was one of the farters.

Yeah, that'd be because I originally posted it about 10 years ago.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Internetjack posted:

Yeah, that'd be because I originally posted it about 10 years ago.

I thought you were one of the farters. My bad.

Noam Chomsky
Apr 4, 2019

:capitalism::dehumanize:

Paht

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
I know this is a bold claim, but if you don’t believe it, try it yourself – you will regret. This is worse than the time I ate an entire box of sugar free cookies.

This is not a loving joke or a god drat game. We’re at that point where I think we should start trying to have a baby. We had both agreed that we wanted a kid so I brought it up and ever since then he hates my guts. I ate 3 boxes of “Fiber one bars” as my exclusive food due to extreme laziness in the last 2 days and I cannot even understand how much I am loving farting. He’s not actively hostile but I can see that my presence ticks him off. This is beyond insanity, and I am NOT exaggerating. We don’t have sex, we don’t kiss, we don’t touch. I am farting at least 2 loud boisterous farts out of my rear end per 1 minute. So, I talked to him about it and he said that it was work and after that he seemed ok with me. I have been farting incessantly for the last 18 hours. No sex but that’s fine, because he has a much lower libido than me anyway. I want to die, it’s like I’m inhaling through my mouth and exhaling through my rear end. However, I still feel like he’s kind of ticked off from me. Its a visible change when he comes home and sees me. I thought it wasn’t work anymore so I turned on a USB camera to record him when he comes home, and I deliberately went out of the house during the evening so he can come home to empty house.Basing this on what I saw from a week’s recordings, he comes home and when he realizes I’m not there he literally celebrates. He calls out my name and when there’s no reply he physically celebrates. Later, when I do call telling him that I’m coming home, he yells out “gently caress, leave me alone”, “gently caress off”, “gently caress my life” when the call cuts off. Continuous loud yelling moans are destroying my rear end in a top hat.

Introverts prefer no vegetables on their pizza.

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

Mr. Smile Face Hat posted:

I know this is a bold claim, but if you don’t believe it, try it yourself – you will regret. This is worse than the time I ate an entire box of sugar free cookies.

This is not a loving joke or a god drat game. We’re at that point where I think we should start trying to have a baby. We had both agreed that we wanted a kid so I brought it up and ever since then he hates my guts. I ate 3 boxes of “Fiber one bars” as my exclusive food due to extreme laziness in the last 2 days and I cannot even understand how much I am loving farting. He’s not actively hostile but I can see that my presence ticks him off. This is beyond insanity, and I am NOT exaggerating. We don’t have sex, we don’t kiss, we don’t touch. I am farting at least 2 loud boisterous farts out of my rear end per 1 minute. So, I talked to him about it and he said that it was work and after that he seemed ok with me. I have been farting incessantly for the last 18 hours. No sex but that’s fine, because he has a much lower libido than me anyway. I want to die, it’s like I’m inhaling through my mouth and exhaling through my rear end. However, I still feel like he’s kind of ticked off from me. Its a visible change when he comes home and sees me. I thought it wasn’t work anymore so I turned on a USB camera to record him when he comes home, and I deliberately went out of the house during the evening so he can come home to empty house.Basing this on what I saw from a week’s recordings, he comes home and when he realizes I’m not there he literally celebrates. He calls out my name and when there’s no reply he physically celebrates. Later, when I do call telling him that I’m coming home, he yells out “gently caress, leave me alone”, “gently caress off”, “gently caress my life” when the call cuts off. Continuous loud yelling moans are destroying my rear end in a top hat.

Introverts prefer no vegetables on their pizza.

Now we know what a ChatGPT fart sounds like, thanks for clarifying

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

chatgpt knows nothing

me posted:

Is it possible to fart so hard that your trousers fly off?

chatgpt posted:

No, it is not possible for the force of a fart to be strong enough to remove one's pants. While farts can create pressure and sound, the force is not significant enough to have this effect. The idea of pants being removed by flatulence is a comedic trope and not based on any scientific evidence.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I've had farts so powerful that they blow holes in my pants. I find that ChatGPT answer sus.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

When I was a kid I discovered I could inhale air into my rear end and fart it back out, producing both an in-fart and an out-fart. I did this a bunch of times in succession until I poo poo my pants. I never attempted it again but I have no regrets.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Ralph Hurley posted:

When I was a kid I discovered I could inhale air into my rear end and fart it back out, producing both an in-fart and an out-fart. I did this a bunch of times in succession until I poo poo my pants. I never attempted it again but I have no regrets.
How do you inhale air in to your rear end?

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Happy Landfill posted:

I don't know how they do it (presumably trade secret) but it's how professional farters do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIyrp5Aj7LY

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Happy Landfill posted:

The way I did it was on all fours with my rear end in the air because I found that I could fart more powerfully that way. Then I guess my butthole relaxed allowing air to go in. Hold and repeat with extreme caution.

I did a similar trick with swallowing air and burping in and out. I did that until I threw up.

Kids are gross, me especially.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Whats its called when its freezing cold outside and you're walking then you let out a huge fart and for the next 30 seconds your pants are warm. those are some pretty good farts.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Ralph Hurley posted:

I went to camp with a girl who amused us for two hours one night showing off this skill. It was awesome!

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Olewithmilk posted:

I don't know how they do it (presumably trade secret) but it's how professional farters do it:

I don't like that guy. He's no King.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Ralph Hurley posted:

The way I did it was on all fours with my rear end in the air because I found that I could fart more powerfully that way. Then I guess my butthole relaxed allowing air to go in. Hold and repeat with extreme caution.

I did a similar trick with swallowing air and burping in and out. I did that until I threw up.

Kids are gross, me especially.

Olewithmilk posted:

You learn something new everyday :baduk:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Definitely the time we made chili with extra beans on a camping trip. :mrgw:

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
One can make quack fartsin the shower if you cup your hand over your buttocks to make a seal then release it like you're playing a trombone with a plunger

Best if timed with a housemate or loved one's conference call

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Ate a bunch of catfish and broccoli earlier and the farts are just pouring out of my rear end every five seconds. The hot kind that just fwooosh out silently, but smell like a Red Lobster dumpster in July.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Olewithmilk posted:

Sorry, I keep coming back to this--a video in which a bunch of grown men eagerly gather around another grown man and watching while he pulls the crotch of his shorts aside so that he may stick things in his rear end in a top hat.

This is what the internet was made for