Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Oh that was a designed run?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

bean mom posted:

a girl im trying to rizz is deeply into the buffalo bills it makes me sad i have to temper my smugness

Hope you're better at protection than Allen

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Shinji2015 posted:

How insufferable is she about it

shes pure as snow about it

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Russ just toss the guy the ball you don’t have to lead him perfectly

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Good thing for the Bills that the Broncos are also bad

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

bean mom posted:

if they were someone with taste they wouldnt be into me
yeah that's sensible, my bad

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I hope the Mannings follow last week's precedent and ask Mahomes to do a Kermit impression

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

lmao payton

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

I hope the Mannings follow last week's precedent and ask Mahomes to do a Kermit impression

lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Denver had some early momentum but feels like they’ve kinda reminded themselves that ultimately they’re going to lose

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Patrick time to upgrade that camera from 2005

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
Bills were good just long enough to get that stadium deal and then decided to pack it in for the next three decades

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I can only assume this game didn't get flexed because they thought this would be a showcase for Allen to style on the Bills in primetime. But lol at that.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Amy Pole Her posted:

Denver had some early momentum but feels like they’ve kinda reminded themselves that ultimately they’re going to lose

they still have an infinite % more points

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

TheKingslayer posted:

I can only assume this game didn't get flexed because they thought this would be a showcase for Allen to style on the Bills in primetime. But lol at that.

No-no, allen is certainly styling on the bills so far

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

TheKingslayer posted:

Week 12 - 17

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Popping in late to say that I love Justin Simmons and he’s been the best part of the dark times

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

Quiet Feet posted:

It's stupid old school dinosaur poo poo. Like what, did he not already know he needs to hang onto the ball? What does it accomplish?

Its an emotional game, and it tends to help players focus on the mistakes that they made. I don't think it's some brilliant move or anything but enough people do it that I assume there is something to the convention

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Allen is being failed by his WR's not named Diggs.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Uh oh, better bench Murray!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Android Apocalypse posted:

Also he sucks

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Elephanthead posted:

Patrick time to upgrade that camera from 2005

Man needs a better mic, too

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Android Apocalypse posted:

You were saying?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Grip it and rip it posted:

Its an emotional game, and it tends to help players focus on the mistakes that they made. I don't think it's some brilliant move or anything but enough people do it that I assume there is something to the convention

Fumbles are random a lot of the time. Telling a player to sit and think about what they did makes zero sense.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

This team feels like it’s Josh Allen trying to put them on their back.

He’s great, but he’s not a one man army.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
more Peyton rushing highlights :bisonyes:

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
So many bad primetime games this year

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Quiet Feet posted:

Fumbles are random a lot of the time. Telling a player to sit and think about what they did makes zero sense.

It's the same poo poo Rodgers did with receivers. Drop a pass or run the wrong route, guy doesn't get a look the rest of the game. It only hurts the team.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
remarkably few points for all the Clown

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'd love to be on there doing commentary. saying "hell if i know, al." or "there's actually significant holding on every play."

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

remarkably few points for all the Clown

It's one of them sad clown affairs.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

thankfully only 45 minutes to go

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Scruffy the janitor posted:

So many bad primetime games this year

Yes, but also footbaw

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

bean mom posted:

thankfully only 45 minutes to go

Until halftime

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Cavauro posted:

i'd love to be on there doing commentary. saying "hell if i know, al." or "there's actually significant holding on every play."

U’d be great

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Cavauro posted:

Yeah but you're not seeing behind the scenes that they're playing footsie. You think you can go toe to toe with joe buck and keep up the wit?

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Feel like Russ could have kept running

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I’m enjoying mahomes with the mannings.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Shinji2015 posted:

Feel like Russ could have kept running
I think he'd rather not get hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Can chef Russ interest you in a little scramble?