Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Tim Whatley posted:

On an exciting day I'm stoked and blessed to say I just got told I'm in complete remission.

My silly football team and I will rebuild together.
Congrats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
LOL

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1767224540877160548?s=46&t=Q9JsEynxHxZ9F2lOwU2Uuw

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Tim Whatley posted:

On an exciting day I'm stoked and blessed to say I just got told I'm in complete remission.

Hoping that your health and the Pats' rebuild lasts a VERY long time.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Tim Whatley posted:

This is amazing news, man! Congratulations!!

Here is to many more years of posting in the AFC East thread.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Tim Whatley posted:

Good job, man. gently caress cancer.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Tim Whatley posted:

Congrats man, my mom's struggling through chemo right now, and it seems not great! glad for you!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The entirety of NFL twitter found it pretty believable that the Bills could cut Dawkins tbh.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Tim Whatley posted:

Congratulations and best wishes on your rebuild! Your team’s rebuild not so much.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Kalli posted:

Congrats man, my mom's struggling through chemo right now, and it seems not great! glad for you!
gently caress cancer, I hope your mom beats its rear end.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

If Daniels goes to Washington at 2 I don't see them taking Maye at 3 the way he's losing stock rapidly with each day.

It's lying season my friend. Putting JJ McCarthy as qb #2 or some poo poo gets clicks

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Awesome, dude has been playing great! Glad we’re not going to be a disaster in that specific way just to fit in with the rest of the division.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Chris Simms was tearing Maye apart the other day but Chris Simms is a hack so take him #3, I say.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Maye is good, him supposedly dropping to the talking heads is the same bullshit as Levis getting taken 2nd last year or whatever the dumb storylines were.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Holy crap Gabe didn’t sign with another AFCE team or the Chiefs

We are probably getting at least one game of Mac Jones to Gabe Davis this year though lol

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Jags signing Gabe probably puts Ridley to the Pats in motion.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
https://x.com/zacstevensdnvr/status/1767237906752528744?s=46&t=4v69OlVJpK1h7pgGOGqqoA

For Brandon Jones, huh?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Diva Cupcake posted:

He never really produced like he was expected to. Could be a gamble.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Diva Cupcake posted:

It’s gonna be a huge over pay but I am still good with it. I do not need to see every down player DaVante Parker at this stage of my life

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hallelujah Gabe is gone

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Hallelujah we dodged the Gabe landmine

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Yeah I’m good not paying Wilkins $27.5 mil a year

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The Jags stay bad for a reason.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

mcmagic posted:

The Jags stay bad for a reason.
gently caress Trent Baalke and gently caress Shad Khan for hiring him.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/RichCimini/status/1767246436956041513

The Jets cap is going to be complete disaster after this season lol. I'm sure that will help them get good replacements for Douglas and Saleh.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

Docjowles posted:

Holy crap Gabe didn’t sign with another AFCE team or the Chiefs

We are probably getting at least one game of Mac Jones to Gabe Davis this year though lol
They lost to the Urban Meyer Jags. The London game was another "did the coaching staff gently caress up?" moment. 100% Jones-Davis beat the Bills this season....

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/RichCimini/status/1767246436956041513

The Jets cap is going to be complete disaster after this season lol. I'm sure that will help them get good replacements for Douglas and Saleh.

There's nothing wrong with this contract.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

There's nothing wrong with this contract.

It's fine. I was just commenting on the 24 vs 25 cap hits.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Fire Joe Douglas into the loving stratosphere.

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/1767253094847361359

LOL Stupid gently caress Joe Douglas' excuse is that they didn't have the money to sign him (lies) and "he's going to be bad next to jordon davis and jalen carter." Jets peeing on their fans and telling them it's raining again.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Mar 11, 2024

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

mcmagic posted:

Fire Joe Douglas into the loving stratosphere.

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/1767253094847361359

LOL Stupid gently caress Joe Douglas' excuse is that they didn't have the money to sign him (lies) and "he's going to be bad next to jordon davis and jalen carter." Jets peeing on their fans and telling them it's raining again.

Yeah, that's way too cheap for the Jets to be passing on.

$27.5m/year on Wilkins otoh... Glad the man got paid, glad we're not the ones paying him. Between him Jones and Hunt we're gonna get a ton of comp picks for the painful rebuild after next year.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/DAitken90/status/1767263835910439228

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Kirk is getting $45m per. Tua's deal ain't going to be much under $60m/ at this rate and that makes me sweat

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

we lost the gink :(

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
That one hurts the most so far tbh

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1767270056881221731

Joe Douglas nodding off for a post lunch nap.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
Holy poo poo 5 years and $100m for Hunt that’s insane

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

We're going to sign like Greg Van Roten for $10m annually.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

It's pretty much impossible to fix an OL with as many holes as the jets have in one offseason without multiple day 1-2 picks. Even if the GM had any what they were doing.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

lol
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1767274073686434118?s=20

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Can't wait for Douglas to sign him to start alongside Lazard in 11 personnel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Don't let the door hit you on the way out