Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Das Boo posted:

Newman deep fakes unflattering photos of Jerry and spams them on his subreddit. Jerry retaliates by getting Newman banned from r/maleonmail.

Thats a good one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

kramer learns to play harmonica

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

George uses Elaine's card to book a hotel room for himself at a conference he's going to because she's a platinum member and it will save him a lot of money, promising to pay her back. Elaine hosts a book talk online with a sore throat and has to whisper, and is soon approached by Newman and Kramer about the golden opportunity this presents her in the ASMR world. She eventually decides to give it a shot. Kramer and Newman set up a streaming lounge in Kramer's apartment for her to asmr live streams on twitch.

George meets a cute girl dressed as Harley Quinn at a comic book convention that happens to be in the same hotel he is at a conference for, and they hit it off quick, however he is afraid she will lose interest if she finds out he doesn't know anything about comics. He enlists Jerry to serve as his Cyrano and serve him facts about DC comics over an earpiece. Jerry however falls in love with her.

His girlfriend wants to watch one of her friends Livestream a cosplay crafting tutorial at his apartment but when she pulls up twitch because he is subscribed to Elaine all his recommendations are ASMR bikini streams and she thinks he is a pervert and leaves.

Kramer says their views aren't picking up like they should and if she wants to get sponsorships Elaine will need to do the ASMR in something a bit more revealing. Elaine tells Kramer to do it himself then and leaves. Her yelling at him causes her to lose her voice. Kramer gives it a shot wearing one of those striped old timey bathing suits and it is a huge hit. This time Newman keeps trying to exploit him and Kramer grows uncomfortable before yelling at the stream that he is a human being!

George convinces the cosplayer to meet him at Monks and explains he does not watch a lot of that kind of content, but that Elaine is his friend and does book streams before she pivoted to asmr and that's why all those videos were recommended. His girlfriend wants his assurance she really is a friend and not just someone he has a para social relationship with because he pays her online or something. George promises that's the case. Elaine walks into Monk's and starts whispering at George about how much money he owes her.

Harley storms out. Jerry catches her outside and tells her that he's the real George, he's really the one she's been falling for and he knows everything about her. She is scared and punches him, breaking his nose before running off.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

jerry visits his parents' grave

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Newman is given a purple haired dog avatar and in a rage he shoots up the post office but no one is there due to coronavirus

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

Newman is given a purple haired dog avatar and in a rage he shoots up the post office but no one is there due to coronavirus

*bass solo

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
They all volunteer to be test subjects for cybernetic implants. Their wires get crossed, allowing them to hear somebody's thoughts, but they don't know who. It turns out to be someone claiming to be the devil, who feels trapped staying in a rent-controlled loft in Queens instead of returning to hell because he can't give up such a great deal after causing the affordable housing crisis. He had no idea they could hear his thoughts, and removes the chips for them. Kramer secretly keeps his to reinstall later. Also Jerry's girlfriend dumps him because he ate the last known existing box of S'mores Crunch Cereal.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Kramer gets Neuralink implanted, to hilarious results...

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

George begins dating an anti-vaxxer, which he assures her he is completely against, explaining that he was vaccinated by his parents as a child against his will, which is why he is this way.

He loans her his car and a short time later remembers that he wrote down her discord ID on the back of his vaccination card which he left in the glove box of his car.

In a panic he, George, calls Elaine and excitedly shouts that he needs she needs to get the car activator installed on her phone so she can sneak down and get the vaccination card out of his car since she is parked nearby.

Elaine is having trouble installing the car authenticator on her iphone, which sends George into a panic, telling her to get subordinate to use their android phone instead.

Elaine gets the weird guy at work named Max Pross who sets up their VR conferencing rooms to install it on his phone and tells him to just go down the block and get the card for her.

Max decides to take George's car for a short drive and accidentally crashes it into a row of scooters, totaling the car in the side of Jerry's building.

George, Jerry and Kramer survey the damage and Kramer tells George, "See, I told you should have never have gotten vaccinated"

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Small Strange Bird posted:

"What's the deal with outside context problems?"

:hmmyes:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*long extended bass solo

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

kramer airbnbs his apartment and plans to stay at jerry's apartment the whole time but jerry kicks him out and he has to stay with neuman, but neuman is also airbnbing his apartment so he ends up staying with a strange australian man

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

jerry starts to question his comedy career when the actor in "this ain't jerry seinfeld xxx" has a funnier standup joke than jerry himself has ever written

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Jerry installs cameras in his house after someone leaves a floater in his toilet and no one will admit guilt. Over the course of a week, he finally sees what Kramer does in the apartment when he’s not there, but still can’t identify the culprit.

Kramer is awarded a key to the city after saving the mayor from choking, but takes it literally and tries to go anywhere and everywhere.

George gets stuck waiting in an Apple store as they repair his phone and he can’t call or text anyone.

After a brief encounter with a cute Amazon delivery driver, Elaine keeps placing excessive orders hoping to see him again.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

A music producer books the bass band for a week long gig, and bass guy just keeps riffin'...

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
George gets a job teaching Sports Management at a university, but realizing he can't bullshit his way through a whole semester of classes gets out of it by faking long COVID. However his plan backfires when he is spotted repeatedly eating cake at faculty birthday parties and playing frisbee on the quad.

Elaine falls for an attractive Uber Driver, but breaks up when him when she finds out he only has 3.5 stars.

Kramer joins an essential oils MLM scheme - They're essential oils Jerry, we can't live without them! - and immediately rockets to the top of his network. However, the whole thing collapses when the latest batch of oils are contaminated with poison oak - after a certain mailman delivered the wrong ingredients.

Jerry is dating a beautiful veterinary. But she dumps him, believing he has fleas because he can't stop itching from using Kramer's essential oils.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
George is confused and questions his sexuality after getting an erection during a prostate exam.

Jerry dates a black woman.

Kramer gets on the wrong train and ends up on Long Island.

A video of Elaine dancing goes viral, but embarrasses the man she’s dating so much he breaks up with her.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
In a must see NBC crossover event, a murder down the hall brings Olivia Benson and the SVU squad in to investigate. The detectives immediately zero in on George after his nervous behavior in interviews, only George is concerned that his boss will find out he used a sick day to skip work, and Jerry will found out he spent that day sleeping on Jerry’s couch. Kramer tried to hit on Captain Benson, with seemingly no result. Jerry tried to get industrial cleaning products from the CSU techs. Elaine is interested in the crime, and thinks she can solve it before SVU. Meanwhile, Newman and Sergeant Tutuola become friends.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Jerry does a commercial for teeth whitener and they comp him a bunch of gum which he doesn't want, so he gives the gum to Kramer. Kramer is volunteering as an election official pointing people to where to put their ballots and handing out stickers. The generous Puerto Rican man shows up to take the ballot box because it is his job to deliver it to City hall, but Kramer is reluctant to believe him. He spots Kramer chewing his gum and asks "Ju think ju are some kind of a... Tough guy!?" Kramer grabs the ballot box and bails, pursued by the street toughs.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Newman finally eats Kramer

George gets upset

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

go to an nba game but all the good players are sitting out for "load management"

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Jerry dates a teenager and everyone else just kind of turns a blind eye and enables it

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Elaine accidentally eats too many edibles

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

Jerry goes to a palestine protest to try to find a new girlfriend

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

jerry turns 70 years old

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Kramer fights like 6 cops

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Elaine decides to go shopping for a burial plot. George is obsessed with getting a deal on buying a cheap plot of land and leasing burial plots in a legally grey maneuver. Jerry at first breaks with tradition and favors cremation, but changes his mind and demands an ossuary in the Vatican. Kramer plans to be eligible for a free burial at sea by dying onboard a merchant marine ship despite not being a merchant marine. Newman reveals he is also a licensed funeral director and purchased the rights to Jerry's remains after discovering he filled out a card donating his body to science decades ago while on a school field trip. In the B-plot, their restaurant hangout gets turned into a cat cafe and they all hate it but keep going anyways. Jerry's cat-owning girlfriend dumps him when she discovers another cat's hair on his collar.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The bowling league championship is on a Saturday

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Newman is revealed to be the man behind dril tweets

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
Kramer loses a alot of his money in bad crypto investments, and has to move into a tiny home that’s just TOO tiny.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Kramer gets really into the RFK Jr campaign. Then he huffs gasoline, drinks a bottle of hairspray, and dies

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life
Kramer blows up in China as a weird american uncle who does pop songs but is cancelled when his "Nay Uncle" becomes unexpectedly popular with american white nationalists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjD0H4eBfng

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

The gang shows up to a black lives matter protest but george gives an okay sign over something so they're mistankenly racist. They spend all episode trying to prove they arent racist. Everything they do makes them look even more racist by accident because they aren't keeping up with the times.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Grey Cat posted:

The gang shows up to a black lives matter protest but george gives an okay sign over something so they're mistankenly racist. They spend all episode trying to prove they arent racist. Everything they do makes them look even more racist by accident because they aren't keeping up with the times.

Feels familiar

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Kramer becomes a DoorDash delivery guy

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

She wanted to eat your rear end?

She ate my rear end, Jerry!~

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Elaine starts dating a younger man, but doesn't know his exact age. She looks at his driver's license and is shocked to find out he's GenZ, not a Millennial. "No wonder he had so many issues with feet", said Jerry.

Newman becomes really good at CounterStirke. He sets up a Twitch Channel, "Newman's Powned", but Paul Newman's estate is suing him for trademark infringement. He's livid when he finds out Kramer turned him in in exchange for a year supply of salad dressing.

Bob Sacamano changes his Netflix password right as Kramer was binging Bridgerton.

Jerry meets a professional Square Dancer backstage at the Tonight Show and they start dating.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Kramer becomes addicted to Ketamine.

Thankfully everyone can still call him the K-Man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
George becomes a content creator by starting @clean_nyc_bathrooms on TikTok.

George finds out Susan had her eggs frozen and her family sues when he tries to sell them to a barren couple.