Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

waah posted:

I convinced Gettleman hired him with the sole purpose of putting cheap shots against Smith when Carolina plays Baltimore.

See I thought they were going to have him cheap shot Brees during the season opener and then run out with a brown bag of cash as he leaves the game and retires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazed
Oct 2, 2005

The angriest of birds

Ramadu posted:

Cardinals looked awesome. Clearly 19-0 is their floor for this season. Nothing could possibly derail this.

This guy gets it.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

waah posted:

I convinced Gettleman hired him with the sole purpose of putting cheap shots against Smith when Carolina plays Baltimore.

Here's to hoping he knocks Ray Rice unconscious, while he's at it.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Crazed posted:

This guy gets it.

Username, avatar, post.

+1

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

MJBuddy posted:

Panthers fans hated Harper a ton because he's a legit cheapshot player who people (like Fiz) constantly bitch about, and now they get to cheer for him/watch him gently caress up coverage.

Yeah, it's really bizarre and uncomfortable, but still not as bad as seeing Smitty in a non-Panthers uniform.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Both put together, however, is just horrible.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

honestly I'm just relieved he's not the Rape Guy

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.
Preseason and all, but it was really nice to see Bostic have a good game. I don't think this will translate to the regular season, but it was good to see.

On the other hand, until Conte is healthy, the starting safeties are Danny McCray and Ryan Mundy :shepicide:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

DupaDupa posted:

Preseason and all, but it was really nice to see Bostic have a good game. I don't think this will translate to the regular season, but it was good to see.

On the other hand, until Conte is healthy, the starting safeties are Danny McCray and Ryan Mundy :shepicide:

Mundy has looked pretty servicable.

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.

Dexo posted:

I don't really have faith in Mundy to keep looking ok when the season starts.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Dexo posted:

I'm sorry your team is so bad that it has reached this point of rationalization

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Febreeze posted:

Hey man, We had the Worst and the 4th worst safeties in the league last year.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Someone in front of a computer should start an effort post for a week 2 aftermath thread now.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Febreeze posted:

poo poo, the first red flag was Dupa insinuating that Chris loving Conte is an upgrade over their current starters. You're safety situation might be hosed if...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

When are we going to have the memorial Bostic terrifyingly flagrant preseason personal foul?

• Locked thread