Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Sham bam bamina! posted:

the computer killer's playing on our weaknesses... he's turning us against each other!

He's like the guy in Smash Bros who would hide in the corner until everyone else had 1 stock left. He's playing the long game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
black man 3 posted so suckily the thread's glue dissolved :(

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

detective donny database steps into the IBM junkyard which holds the prototypes for the Nazi punchcard machines, whose capacitors still hold minute amounts of evil energy.

"I know you're in here, computer killer. let me put this in terms you'll understand. we can do this the O(1) way, or we can do this the O(n!) way."

TVarmy fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Dec 1, 2014

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

TVarmy posted:

we can do this the O(1) way, or we can do this the O(n!) way."

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
we finally found out why the computer killer committed his atrocious crimes... the chip fab was built on ancient endian burial grounds

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

newreply.php posted:

we finally found out why the computer killer committed his atrocious crimes... the chip fab was built on ancient endian burial grounds

heh

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

newreply.php posted:

get off the stage!

Egan Yardley
Jun 11, 2010

newreply.php posted:

😰

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Notorious QIG posted:

get off the stage!

you best stop chimping out unless you want me to go full kramer on you

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

newreply.php posted:

ayyy

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

newreply.php posted:

you best stop chimping out unless you want me to go full kramer on you

You were funnier when you were posting about all the ugly slamwhale tinderellas you turned down because of their choice in telephone. Alpha as gently caress.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
black man 3 has never posted anything funny in his brief posting career and has posted 0 successful trolls

i may be the only one that ever engages him come think of it........

Series DD Funding
Nov 25, 2014

by exmarx
sequels are always bad

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

posting about horse mans dog kennel is funny because he had a literal meltdown over kinkbashing

posting about this guy's tinder slamwhale because he trolled gbs, eeeeeeeh

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
newreply should be known for his insanely fast speed at which he can rereg, including getting his current av + plat

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
shut up failtard

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

Werthog 95 posted:

posting about horse mans dog kennel is funny because he had a literal meltdown over kinkbashing

posting about this guy's tinder slamwhale because he trolled gbs, eeeeeeeh

The last time he got called out on it he had a meltdown in yospos and imeddiately went to the goonrofls thread in fyad to justify it by explaining he was a terrible human being

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

it's definitely cool to make fun of him for failing to troll lowtax, though

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

black man 3 posted:

The last time he got called out on it he had a meltdown in yospos and imeddiately went to the goonrofls thread in fyad to justify it by explaining he was a terrible human being

oh, lol, ok

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

yeesh

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
iirc lowatx wasnt in that thread until after i posted or did not have any noteworthy posts

and i posted in fyad because i dont want to serve as a stepping stone for low grade posters clamoring to the hope that duncan will notice them one day :)

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
but which one is the real computer killer?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

newreply.php posted:

shut up failtard

lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

newreply.php posted:

iirc lowatx wasnt in that thread until after i posted or did not have any noteworthy posts

and i posted in fyad because i dont want to serve as a stepping stone for low grade posters clamoring to the hope that duncan will notice them one day :)

oh, lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i don't know who to lol at, and who to lol with.

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

newreply.php posted:

rofl

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

newreply.php posted:

dsyp!!!!

Series DD Funding
Nov 25, 2014

by exmarx

Werthog 95 posted:

i don't know who to lol at, and who to lol with.

i don't, as well

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
ill autoban if someone locates an unironic "slam whale" post by me + gift black man 3 plat until his original account's probie ends

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
some p. toxic posting in this thread now, it's sadly appropriate that it stopped being sticky

why can't you guys just post about funny computer, why do you have to ruin this :smith:

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
black man 3, the curator of funny, started it :mad:

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

newreply.php posted:

newreply.php posted:

ill autoban if someone locates an unironic "slam whale" post by me + gift black man 3 plat until his original account's probie ends

newreply.php posted:

black man 3, the curator of funny, started it :mad:

:iamafag:

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

newreply.php posted:

:cb:

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

newreply.php posted:

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
what the hell happened to black mans 1, 2, and 4

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

daft punk railroad posted:

what the hell happened to black mans 1, 2, and 4

all victims of the computer killer, but he had a final hair-raising surprise in stock for the city's people... he let black man 3 live...

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

newreply.php posted:

g0m i p funy imo
             /

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Lt. Kowalski: We... we couldn't catch him. In the end, all we could do was to destroy all the worlds computers.
Det. Biggs: Yeah. It seems like a shame.
Lt. Kowalski: [looks over the burning city] It's... it's better this way.
Det. Biggs: I guess so, couldn't have the people held in terror. You know, it's funny. In the end it turns out you were also a computer killer, kinda.
Lt. Kowalski: Heh, yeah, funny that.

Lt. Kowalski turns to the camera and smiles. freeze frame.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
holy poo poo they got a photo of the computer killer!!!! look out!!
not for sensitive viewers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

bobbilljim posted:

holy poo poo they got a photo of the computer killer!!!! look out!!
not for sensitive viewers!

imagine... plugging a NIC killer into a killer NIC!!!

• Locked thread