Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unibrow
May 12, 2001

Six things I could never do without:
food, water, air, clothing, shelter, [my family / my friends / my dog]

Unibrow fucked around with this message at 08:39 on May 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Well if I admit it it wouldn't be a secret! ;)

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
I love to read, my favorite books are *high school english curriculum 2000-2010*

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
okcupid is really good for contacting people in an unfamiliar city that you're planning on or might be traveling to for whatever reason and asking questions about where to get certain products or services/stuff to do.

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
I love to travel! One time I visited New York City which was super fun but I didn't see much of the city because I followed my mom around and rarely looked up from my phone. I spent a whole year studying abroad in Australia but I have no idea what its actually like there because I never left the campus except to get wasted on pub crawls. I'd love to return to the Bahamas one day so I can see more of the Sandals resort I stayed at. My travel dream is to visit Paris so I can see Big Ben!

Killer Low Life
Sep 6, 2010

Six things I can never do without:
My iPhone
My iPhone
My iPhone
My iPhone
My iPhone
My iPhone

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
people are disappointing, it's just a shame video games are so lame these days

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

people are disappointing, it's just a shame video games are so lame these days

Yeah we're at that uncomfortable plateu of tech where we're waiting for vr sexbots to deliver us from human interaction and are reduced to trying to recreate this future utopia as best our fleshy meat bodies are able.

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Dave_Indeed posted:

Profile:
No fat guys.

Searching for the match question if one of your potential matches were overweight, would that be a dealbreaker used to be fun until people just started lying on their answer out of fear

just looking for my swole aryan soccer player-esqe mate :)

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I don't have a bad sense of humor, in fact people tell me I have a great sense of humor

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I would love to gently caress 21 shirt Amy myself

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm not really that into anal, Amy, pump your brakes a bit.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
hi folks I'm scarfbeard manbun and this is my girlfriend septumpierce undercut and we're queering heterosexuality by making a joint okc/tinder account

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Al Cowens posted:

hi folks I'm scarfbeard manbun and this is my girlfriend septumpierce undercut and we're queering heterosexuality by making a joint okc/tinder account

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

Searching for the match question if one of your potential matches were overweight, would that be a dealbreaker used to be fun until people just started lying on their answer out of fear

just looking for my swole aryan soccer player-esqe mate :)

WOMEN!:argh:

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

/every profile picture is a group shot with 15 people from a different night out so you can't tell who the person is

These ones are specific to Ireland :

"Loving the beards!" (Literally every second guy over here currently has a Conor McGregor/lumberjack beard)
"Only on here for de buzz, luv goin out drinkin wit me friends. Here's my Snapchat /insta/whatever " (horrendous,1 dimensional party girl who thinks having bigger numbers on social media things is a replacement for being interesting)

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I'll let you bareback my rear end (no vaginal because I don't like condoms) if I get too drunk to drive home and then continue to text you for months when you ask to be left alone because your gf is back from her trip

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

As a tall woman, I said it, just now.

What? As a towering giant I prefer my women amazonian style tall as gently caress. Tall women are the next step in evolution.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Al Cowens posted:

It was funnier the first time

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

:h: :roboluv: :h:

spudsbuckley posted:

/every profile picture is a group shot with 15 people from a different night out so you can't tell who the person is

These ones are specific to Ireland :

"Loving the beards!" (Literally every second guy over here currently has a Conor McGregor/lumberjack beard)
"Only on here for de buzz, luv goin out drinkin wit me friends. Here's my Snapchat /insta/whatever " (horrendous,1 dimensional party girl who thinks having bigger numbers on social media things is a replacement for being interesting)

Every Irish guy on tinder is "just here for the craic."

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I'm on there right now, so

e: :stare:

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 12:44 on May 2, 2016

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
There was an OKC profile posted last year in one of the older threads that was like four posts long and was some girl that was into polyamory, thought she was really smart, used the word "epistemological" a lot, etc. If someone could post that here, that would be great because I can't find it.

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
I'm starting to notice a strange sexual time where dating profiles that explicitly state "no whites" are becoming a thing and prostitute ads continue to request "no black gents please".

This could be an indicator of a number of social phenomena and also that I frequent prostitutes.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
DO NOT MESSAGE ME UNLESS:

-List of 200 unrealistic expectations for one man to fulfill

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND SOMEONE?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

What? As a towering giant I prefer my women amazonian style tall as gently caress. Tall women are the next step in evolution.

Wish all men were like you!!!!

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

If you don't want to gently caress Samus Aran I don't know what to tell you.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Wish all men were like you!!!!

No, you really don't.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i hate when you scroll through a hot babes account and you see this picture.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
LOTR
ENTP
DTF

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
*Is super fat, had 3 kids by 20, is recently divorced, is on a handful of antidepressants, has a terrible relationship with their parents, doesn't have female friends due to being borderline autistic or constantly needs affirmation from men, or most likely a combination of 3+ of these*

Wooded Zacynthus
Mar 15, 2015

I have opinions about the Oxford Comma

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!
This thread made me log into my OKCupid account for the first time in something like 8 years. My first thought was "WTF, why are all my matches old?" Then I realized it's because I'm old.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Hello I am 24 y/o, I bleed out of my oval office now and pappa says thit if you touch me on my tickle tuck we're married. no catholics.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Pot Of Shoe posted:

Hello I am 24 y/o, I bleed out of my oval office now and pappa says thit if you touch me on my tickle tuck we're married. no catholics.

Oh hey I know you

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

i'm a curvier girl. not here to play games. love to laugh and have fun. favorite books are ken follets pillars of the earth and harry potter. looking for something real. i'm great at being sarcastic. do not message me if you just want to gently caress.

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

So let me tell you a story old as time, girl meets boy, boy see's girl has goals and ambitions and is on the fast track to becoming a millionaire and has these expectations in her life. Boy thinks girl is his meal ticket. Moral of the story is if you're not on the track to either making the same amount or close to it than don't think I'll be your meal ticket. I'm not going to be anyone's sugar mama. For one if we go on a date, YOU are paying. But if I feel that we are not matched I will pay for myself. DO NOT ask to meet me past 7:30/8:00 pm because 1. I am in bed by 8:30/9:00 pm. I will not have sex with you on the first, second or third date. I will not support you in any way, I will not support any habit you have. Please have the dreams and ambitions I have, and brownie points if you're in higher education. If you're in a top tier school (I.e. University of Texas, A&M, Baylor) than you're put on the top of my list. Yes I know I'm beautiful, and if you're not up to my standards don't expect a date or even my time. Do I have to be shallow now because of idiots who ruined it for everyone, yes! But if it looks like you're a cat fish or someone who's not determined to a wealthy or ambitious man than we will not work. My main goals are to go to a TOP academic law school, either UT, Boston University and or (pending on my LSAT score, Harvard and or Columbia). If the city life doesn't peak your forte than obviously we will not work. If you want to know how serious I am, I am Blair Waldorf serious. Although minus the scheming. I'm sorry if your hopes was for someone down to earth and sweet, that girl is long gone and is never coming back. Who do you have to blame for my change of character... blame the guys who think they're all that and a bag of chips when in reality they look like a potato. If you happen to get to this point and are willing to climb up the social ladder with me than don't be afraid to message me. Despite my best efforts at being a cold hearted bitch, I'm still pretty sweet. But only if you seem genuine... I hope to hear from you soon... Also I do believe in prenups (fair warning)

Also,
I am moving to the North East side of the country, whether that's Boston or NYC than you should be prepared for cold weather in your future if you date me.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Wangsbig posted:

you should be prepared for cold weather in your future if you date me.

I think this goes without saying

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i hate when you scroll through a hot babes account and you see this picture.

:eyepop:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Mange Mite posted:

I think this goes without saying

Because you'll be sitting outside regretting your life choices often

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Wangsbig posted:

So let me tell you a story old as time, girl meets boy, boy see's girl has goals and ambitions and is on the fast track to becoming a millionaire and has these expectations in her life. Boy thinks girl is his meal ticket. Moral of the story is if you're not on the track to either making the same amount or close to it than don't think I'll be your meal ticket. I'm not going to be anyone's sugar mama. For one if we go on a date, YOU are paying. But if I feel that we are not matched I will pay for myself. DO NOT ask to meet me past 7:30/8:00 pm because 1. I am in bed by 8:30/9:00 pm. I will not have sex with you on the first, second or third date. I will not support you in any way, I will not support any habit you have. Please have the dreams and ambitions I have, and brownie points if you're in higher education. If you're in a top tier school (I.e. University of Texas, A&M, Baylor) than you're put on the top of my list. Yes I know I'm beautiful, and if you're not up to my standards don't expect a date or even my time. Do I have to be shallow now because of idiots who ruined it for everyone, yes! But if it looks like you're a cat fish or someone who's not determined to a wealthy or ambitious man than we will not work. My main goals are to go to a TOP academic law school, either UT, Boston University and or (pending on my LSAT score, Harvard and or Columbia). If the city life doesn't peak your forte than obviously we will not work. If you want to know how serious I am, I am Blair Waldorf serious. Although minus the scheming. I'm sorry if your hopes was for someone down to earth and sweet, that girl is long gone and is never coming back. Who do you have to blame for my change of character... blame the guys who think they're all that and a bag of chips when in reality they look like a potato. If you happen to get to this point and are willing to climb up the social ladder with me than don't be afraid to message me. Despite my best efforts at being a cold hearted bitch, I'm still pretty sweet. But only if you seem genuine... I hope to hear from you soon... Also I do believe in prenups (fair warning)

Also,
I am moving to the North East side of the country, whether that's Boston or NYC than you should be prepared for cold weather in your future if you date me.

Was this an actual copy-paste because lol

• Locked thread