Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Mange Mite posted:

It's this one, because it's already started. Leftist civil rights groups have already been filing and occasionally winning legal challenges against incest laws. It's gross that they'd waste money on this

I'm suprised it's the left pushing for more incest.

Seems like a pretty good way to empower your enemy, imho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

A Strange Aeon posted:

“The inferno of the living is not something that will be; if there is one, it is what is already here, the inferno where we live every day, that we form by being together. There are two ways to escape suffering it. The first is easy for many: accept the inferno and become such a part of it that you can no longer see it. The second is risky and demands constant vigilance and apprehension: seek and learn to recognize who and what, in the midst of inferno, are not inferno, then make them endure, give them space.”

Whats this mean, my friend?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Gamer With Dignity posted:

So why is it okay if a woman goes into the men's bathroom but not if a man goes into the woman's bathroom? This I gotta hear :allears:
But that's not what was said, try again.

You should be asking the men that do doubletakes when I use the men's restroom until they hear my deep voice.

Al Cowens fucked around with this message at 01:44 on May 26, 2016

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

Yeah if you give a single iota of a poo poo what bathroom someone who is not you enters that is a giant red flag that you're a piece of poo poo. Pervert people pretending to be trans to sneak into bathrooms is about as big of a problem as voter fraud. Coincidentally another thing conservatives invented in their own heads.

there were nearly 100 cases of voter fraud in just ohio when obummer got elected you stupid bitch

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

sabel make more of those dope smackdown info posts

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

gently caress the ROW posted:

there were nearly 100 cases of voter fraud in just ohio when obummer got elected you stupid bitch

so you're saying they're good at catching what minimal voter fraud exists?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

mdm posted:

so you're saying they're good at catching what minimal voter fraud exists?

oh yeah im sure they're got some real "legal beagles" on the case especially in states where they don't even check ID. F*cking genius over here

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Mange Mite posted:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/gay-activists-in-germany-silent-on-alliance-with-pedophiles-in-1980s-a-919119.html
Pedophile Alliance: An Uncomfortable Past for Gay Rights

By Ann-Katrin Müller

Nowadays it seems puzzling why gays would get themselves mixed up with people whose sexual obsessions were downright illegal. The tolerance for pedophiles was fueled by several different sources. For one, many gays at the time knew all too well what it was like to be discriminated against by the state. Consensual sex between adult men was officially a criminal act up until the end of the 1960s. Only in 1969 did lawmakers in West Germany dismantle the infamous "Paragraph 175" of the German Criminal Code. At the same time, the sexual revolution was breaking out, and many men finally had the courage to come out of the closet.

Thus many gays didn't want to be the ones to judge others for their deviant sexual inclinations. In a climate of general tolerance, the movement lost its moral compass. The gay movement did not distance itself from men who acted on their desire for children; rather, it took them under its wing.

Then there was the remarkable idea that underage boys should not be denied the chance to have sexual experiences with grown men. Even today, the Association of Lesbians and Gays in Germany (LSVD) claims on its website that in the 1980s, the only men who spoke up were those who had enjoyed sex with adults in their youth.

For the pedophiles, the alliance with the gay movement was nothing but beneficial. They had a platform from which they could formulate objectives.

The gay movement helped pedophiles in entirely practical ways. In the pamphlet "Justly gay. Legal advice for gays," there is a one-and-a-half page "argumentation aid." It's an instruction on how men who are charged with child sexual abuse can best escape punishment.

More poo poo from fringe leftists from 30+ years ago, what the gently caress is your point? Do you think that since I like guys I secretly want to gently caress kids? Are you one of those leftists who think that homosexuality is bourgeois decadence? Do you reject the concept of consent in sexual matters?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Crazy Pigeon posted:

I walked into a women's bathroom at the mall the other day because I'm an idiot who uses his phone all the time. Thought it was weird that I could only see stalls at the time but didn't think much of it. When I walked out I passed two ladies and all three of us did an instant double take at the sign. We all had a good laugh about it and I was a little embarrassed. Well that's my bathroom story, thanks.

im just catching up with the thread and wanted to ask (you should do an ask/tell/ama later) - what was it like being in a mall in YTOOL 2016?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

oh yeah im sure they're got some real "legal beagles" on the case especially in states where they don't even check ID. F*cking genius over here

lol what are you even talking about

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

MaxxBot posted:

More poo poo from fringe leftists from 30+ years ago, what the gently caress is your point? Do you think that since I like guys I secretly want to gently caress kids? Are you one of those leftists who think that homosexuality is bourgeois decadence? Do you reject the concept of consent in sexual matters?
Fringe (I'm not sure if they're really fringe anymore) left have had the G in LGBTQIA* on the chopping block for a while now.

im just catching up with the thread and wanted to ask (you should do an ask/tell/ama later) - what was it like being in a mall in YTOOL 2016?
Very little reason to be in a mall nowadays unless you're a clothes horse and have to try poo poo on or smell it (so mostly women)

Al Cowens fucked around with this message at 01:52 on May 26, 2016

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Al Cowens posted:

Fringe (I'm not sure if they're really fringe anymore) left have had the G in LGBTQIA* on the chopping block for a while now.

Very true, that was one of the deciding factors in my complete rejection of actual leftism.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
If we can mutilate children's genitals without their consent why can't we put things in their butts without consent?

Makes u think.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
jeez that mic sounds so good

and this is like the most normal sound bite from glenn beck ive ever heard. i mean he's completely loving wrong because people will literally rip your head off for being a pedophile by nature but still.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

jeez that mic sounds so good

and this is like the most normal sound bite from glenn beck ive ever heard. i mean he's completely loving wrong because people will literally rip your head off for being a pedophile by nature but still.

no it was actually extremely common (and still is, its just more secret) for gay to mean pedophile. Think of getting molested as the basic class before you can take levels in some sort of pride parade

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

The argument seems to boil down to "since you accept something I think is for perverts you will surely accept everything I think is for perverts."

Stupid.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

no it was actually extremely common (and still is, its just more secret) for gay to mean pedophile. Think of getting molested as the basic class before you can take levels in some sort of pride parade

secret huh? are the cryptojews behind it? how about lizard people?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Al Cowens posted:

quote:

in the gay male community, the attitude towards women is simple: They are just objects whose function is to serve gay men.

I'm glad I have something in common with my brothers on the other team! :)

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...n-ballots-cast/

A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

mdm posted:

secret huh? are the cryptojews behind it? how about lizard people?

its the crypto greeks u naive fool...

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
He's not wrong on this one tbf

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Yeah, we have to molest 117 kids before we can officially convert to Godless sodomism, it's a lot of work!!

http://freethinker.co.uk/2010/05/26/christian-wackjob-calls-on-americans-to-behave-like-muslims-towards-gays/

I'm intrigued by "take levels," is there some sort of hidden experience reward from gay pride parades that I've been missing out on?

MaxxBot fucked around with this message at 02:13 on May 26, 2016

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
I thought the conservatives were ok with pedophilia since forever as long as you don't bring it up at dinner? Elvis was laying the dick to Priscilla when she was 14 and he was 24 and he's The King and beloved by the world. Was this ever really not accepted? Aren't 90% of the wives in the bible under 18?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...n-ballots-cast/

A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast

yeah but don't you know that O is a bummer??

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
e: oops wrong thread

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

hmm resident gbs tranny narcissists seem really keen to deflect from discussing OP and talking about their potty issues for some reason

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

MaxxBot posted:

Yeah, we have to molest 117 kids before we can officially convert to Godless sodomism, it's a lot of work!!

http://freethinker.co.uk/2010/05/26/christian-wackjob-calls-on-americans-to-behave-like-muslims-towards-gays/

I'm intrigued by "take levels," is there some sort of hidden experience reward from gay pride parades that I've been missing out on?

maybe instead of reading the british internet, you should read some of the classics :smugdog:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

maybe instead of reading the british internet, you should read some of the classics :smugdog:

Ok I'll read some Oscar Wild... whoops

Ok fine I'll read some Walt Whitma... oh gently caress

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I stopped reading at "hidden experience reward" but I guess the take away is that people have already predicted this way before glenn beck did

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

i reject all things left, thats why i make three right turns when i go to the grocery store. y-day i got some garlic and put it in my stew and i think i put too much b/c ive had two bms since then and now i hate the smell of garlic as extruded by my digestive system. i think its the left turns in there that are doing it. too bad obamas america considers righting the bends in my intestine "elective surgery"

heffsay
Mar 5, 2013

MaxxBot posted:

Very much offended

Gimmicks trigger the gently caress out of me too bro.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

The Sphinxster posted:

The argument seems to boil down to "since you accept something I think is for perverts you will surely accept everything I think is for perverts."

Stupid.

the argument is that in a secular society,with no common accepted ethical principles (some parts of the US are de facto judo-christian by default) , it's actually not as simple as liberals think to start rewriting rules and such. the liberal logic that allows the ever increasing standards of normalcy can be stretched pretty far, and it's not insane to think some people will try.

basically, if you live in a small community that is de facto officially christian then issues of morality and sex are simple, you consult the bible .

liberals trying to open up spaces for some groups are doing it in a way that conservatives fear will be exploited.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

I stopped reading at "hidden experience reward" but I guess the take away is that people have already predicted this way before glenn beck did

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

mdm posted:

openly deviant contradicts keeping thoughts in own head you moron

what i mean is, someone coming out as attracted to children, the conservative argument is to prevent this becoming normalized, it's not hard to imagine people using the same language used to support alternative lifestyles. i think glenn beck is worried about the ongoing "culture war", and envisions a possible future where hollywood and big media corporations start openly pandering to pedo demographics, that we're losing the ability to fight for what's moral without a religious foundation

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Commie NedFlanders posted:

what i mean is, someone coming out as attracted to children, the conservative argument is to prevent this becoming normalized, it's not hard to imagine people using the same language used to support alternative lifestyles. i think glenn beck is worried about the ongoing "culture war", and envisions a possible future where hollywood and big media corporations start openly pandering to pedo demographics, that we're losing the ability to fight for what's moral without a religious foundation

hm yes this raping people as an alternate lifestyle will become accepted, drat libruls

aren't conservatives the ones who think people who get raped are asking for it? I don't think rape exists in their ethical canon

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Mange Mite posted:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

The Sexual Revolution and Children: How the Left Took Things Too Far

By Jan Fleischhauer and Wiebke Hollersen

Germany's left has its own tales of abuse. One of the goals of the German 1968 movement was the sexual liberation of children. For some, this meant overcoming all sexual inhibitions, creating a climate in which even pedophilia was considered progressive.

How in the hell is loving a kid up the rear end even considered "progress" That sounds like regression into animalistic base vile poo poo to me.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

mdm posted:

hm yes this raping people as an alternate lifestyle will become accepted, drat libruls

aren't conservatives the ones who think people who get raped are asking for it? I don't think rape exists in their ethical canon

liberalism is based on coerced consent

example: wage labor under capitalism

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
Don't conservatives make their children read stories every Sunday about people like Lot's family whose daughter's date raped their dad after getting him blind drunk two consecutive nights in order to get impregnated by him and how this behavior is revered and holy?

Those drat libruls.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Commie NedFlanders posted:

liberalism is based on coerced consent

example: wage labor under capitalism

what the gently caress are you even talking about

get a better gimmick you aren't doing it right and others can do it better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

mdm posted:

what the gently caress are you even talking about

get a better gimmick you aren't doing it right and others can do it better

under capitalism, the worker "consents" to his condition, which is later used to justify the entire system, exploitation, and excess.

however, the consent given by the worker isn't true consent, because it happens within a context of an extreme power imbalance, not unlike consent given in statutory rape.

the worker is coerced, by threat of destitution, to consent to a relationship at an agreed price.

liberals happily accept that coerced consent as justification, whereas i say the exploitation of the worker occurs regardless of any formalities of consent, but in the appropriation of value , created by the worker, taken by the owner.

• Locked thread