Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Did you know... blue states are actually smarter than red states?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i know that the red states whine about welfare the most while simultaneously receiving the most gov't aid/grants for their dumbass retard selves because they can't stop crashing their economies on some 'maybe this time austerity will work' kick

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EorayMel posted:

Did you know... blue states are actually smarter than red states?

you can find all about this on my new super-liberal (SLfor those in the biz) podcast Talking Trump's T

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"haha stupid liberals thinking they are smarter than us"

*slashes education budget again*

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Moridin920 posted:

"haha stupid liberals thinking they are smarter than us"

*slashes education budget again*

This is the kinda passive aggressive stuff that is the prime symptom of Low T.

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

NihilismNow posted:

This is why i only listen to the Steven Austin Show.

Gimlet and NPR are pretty clear about where their biases lie.

Have you not see the video of Steve Austin giving Trump the Stone Cold Stunner?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
the biggest own itt is the OP owning himself for admitting to listening to podcasts, lmfao, idiot

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Low T makes you act like a woman, who naturally have little testosterone and vote liberal as a result

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Nooner posted:

the biggest own itt is the OP owning himself for admitting to listening to podcasts, lmfao, idiot

Dude, podcasts are baller. Podcasters can talk about anything they want in any way they want without worrying about stuff like ratings and network censoring. You can narrowcast to an incredibly tiny audience if you want. It's true freedom.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Latest hit podcast. It's me, I just sit in front of the mic and say the "n" word over and over and over and over for like an hour

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe

Nooner posted:

Latest hit podcast. It's me, I just sit in front of the mic and say the "n" word over and over and over and over for like an hour

I think the podcast, "cum town" has that covered

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Carmant posted:

Low T makes you act like a woman, who naturally have little testosterone and vote liberal as a resu,lt

:ssh: it isn't real, keep advertising for pharm companies for free tho its a good look

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Pocket Billiards posted:

Joe Rogan Experience 2018 episodes
i listened to a small clip of this guy and it's literally a high school stoner thinking out loud into the microphone

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Lurks Morington posted:

I think the podcast, "cum town" has that covered

lol cum town is a good name or a podcast actually

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

glowstick party tonight posted:

:ssh: it isn't real, keep advertising for pharm companies for free tho its a good look

Testosterone is definitely real

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Carmant posted:

hormones are just social constructs

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Testosterone is a big pharma conspiracy and steroids dont make u grow stronger

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Carmant posted:

no one said it wasn't :confused:

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010
The lines between boy and girl can be blurry but NPRs Invisibilia introduces us to someone with a very new idea of how blurry they can be.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
"please, someone, get me a new prescription, (i am too poor to afford one)"

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

please don't reply to obvious jokes, you're not good @ it

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
in fact after clicking the question mark I'd say don't reply in general but everyone should have the freedom to :justpost:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
yes we are all aware that carmant is a retard

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

yes we are all aware that carmant is a retard

he was born on retard planet

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

ArtIsResistance posted:

please don't reply to obvious jokes, you're not good @ it

Im replying to you even after you asked me not to, this is an example of high T alpha male behavior

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
you haven't made it in the Podcast biz until you use a snippet from a 'The Album Leaf' song during interludes

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Is responding to offense with bland snark in an obvious attempt to appear not-mad what passes for comedy these days

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Is responding to offense with bland snark in an obvious attempt to appear not-mad what passes for comedy these days

that's been for the past 15 years or so at least i dunno before that iw as an adolescent (aka not really alive)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Podcasts have gotten pret-tee liberal lately. Yep. Liberal. I know it when I hear it.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Nooner posted:

he was born on retard planet

as was i. hello, all. :tipshat:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Yivgev posted:

as was i. hello, all. :tipshat:
sup retard. is it ok if i call someone from retard planet that? i don't wanna offend you

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

i know that the red states whine about welfare the most while simultaneously receiving the most gov't aid/grants for their dumbass retard selves because they can't stop crashing their economies on some 'maybe this time austerity will work' kick

Did you know... Moridin920 is a fuckin retard lol

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

ArtIsResistance posted:

why are liberals always the quickest ones to do that "IM NOT loving MAD" posting style where they pretend they're not mad but they were actually really touched by OP's observation of increasing liberalness in the podcastsphere

Actually, I don't even know what the word "liberal" means. Is it some kind cheese that a money would create or ingest? :xd:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Did you know... Moridin920 is a fuckin retard lol

yes i do read gbs thanks for asking friend

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

get that OUT of my face posted:

sup retard. is it ok if i call someone from retard planet that? i don't wanna offend you

absolutely. i am, after all, from retard planet.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FedEx Mercury posted:

Can anybody parse what the gently caress this guy is saying?

Basically that there's liberals and then there are LIBERALS, and they're not the same thing.

"I believe in equality" is rapidly getting lumped in with the type of person who bursts into tears and feels personally attacked if you don't use the proper nomenclature in a discussion. It's ridiculous.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

I have a theory about that.. because there's so much welfare in those states they think that there's that much welfare everywhere, and thus whine

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

FactsAreUseless posted:

Podcasts are getting soup or lobster rolls.

Podcasts are getting subpar adderall.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
do people listen to pod casts

are they pod people?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
poo'd casts :shrek: