Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Why'd this tragedy befall humble fresno?
White folks deserved it (ironically)
White folks deserved it (unironically)
It's ok dude I'm racist against everyone
kinda tasteless dude don't you think?
Tane
View Results

• Locked thread
Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
I can't wait for the next Bond movie where spectre is replaced with ISIS and Bond is called a racist.

Shaocaholica fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Apr 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Remember when euro goons were acting all smug about every shooting in the US? What now, bitches?

The funny thing is they haven't yet learned that they'd get a higher body count had they stayed in the car and drove through a crowd. Maybe it is harder for victims to hear allahu ackbar when in a vehicle?

Shaocaholica posted:

I can't wait for the next Bind movie

50 shades of Isis?

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Apr 21, 2017

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

We should ship you an approriate amount of fresh islam to compare something that is comparable.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I haven't read the thread, but has anyone unironically linked something from "prison planet" yet? I need to get some spicy racist takes

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Fog Tripper posted:

Maybe it is harder for victims to hear allahu ackbar when in a vehicle?

Just roll down a window or 2.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Shaocaholica posted:

I am thinking a convertible and a couple sword wielding maniacs in the passenger seats could do some damage.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Shaocaholica posted:

Or just next time steal a fire truck and use the PA speaker

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Some footage around the Paris attack. There are gunshots

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
hello i'd just like to chime in quick and remind everyone yet again: crusades, white christian abortion clinic bombing from 1984, westboro baptist church.

what say you now?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Secular Humanist posted:

what say you now?

Allah woke bard brother

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Secular Humanist posted:

hello i'd just like to chime in quick and remind everyone yet again: crusades, white christian abortion clinic bombing from 1984, westboro baptist church.

what say you now?

The crusades were righteous answers to the arab muslims conquering the Levant and ethnically cleansing the region. I have no idea why christians should feel ashamed of them. At least not why more than any other war.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

TrustmeImLegit posted:

The crusades were righteous answers to the arab muslims conquering the Levant and ethnically cleansing the region. I have no idea why christians should feel ashamed of them. At least not why more than any other war.

I'm sure all the Jews that got massacred would agree.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

sounds less like ISIS and more like Nation of Islam/hotep to me

Sebastien Lenorman
Apr 12, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Secular Humanist posted:

what say you now?

You know how you can call your brother an rear end in a top hat, but if someone else calls your brother an rear end in a top hat you've got a conflict?

Islamic terrorists are someone else.

I love tribalism and human suffering.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

get that OUT of my face posted:

sounds less like ISIS and more like Nation of Islam/hotep to me

Now can you explain for the folks at home what a hotep is?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nucleic Acids posted:

I'm sure all the Jews that got massacred would agree.

Jews got massacred when anything happened back then. Eatrthquake? Kill the jews. Win a war? Kill the jews. Lose a war? kill thr jews. It's not even controllable

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Jews got massacred when anything happened back then. Eatrthquake? Kill the jews. Win a war? Kill the jews. Lose a war? kill thr jews. It's not even controllable

They've really had some bad luck.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

Nucleic Acids posted:

They've really had some bad luck.

Haven't you heard, they control Amerika! Balls in their court and skies the limit!!!!

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Germans killed Jews when the crusades were called on the justification that it was more efficient than traveling across the world to the holy land. An efficient people.

Crusaders killed a lot of Orthodox Christians too. Just a blessing for all.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
the mass killings between jews and christians started with jews massacring hundreds of thousands of greek christians in north africa because rome took their homeland, this was with zero state backing, inspired by fervent believers supplied by sympathetic coethnics.

very few times in history do a people commit such atrocities without the help of a state, which imo justifies much of the prejudice expressed against them through that time period.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

afeelgoodpoop posted:

the mass killings between jews and christians started with jews massacring hundreds of thousands of greek christians in north africa because rome took their homeland, this was with zero state backing, inspired by fervent believers supplied by sympathetic coethnics.

very few times in history do a people commit such atrocities without the help of a state, which imo justifies much of the prejudice expressed against them through that time period.

Hmmmmmm

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

afeelgoodpoop posted:

but enough about judas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
as i would not blame medieval Christians for harboring prejudice against jews for their tendency for ethnic violence, i wouldn't blame modern europe for becoming more islam intolerant.people are people. just as it was back then it is now, it is not a state problem, the rot is in the culture. their is no evil saddam hussein to kill and save a people from tyranny. no matter what neocon retardlicans hoped for. i see no people who think this should change who arent utopianist, leftists, or adhering to other outdated clown ideology.

• Locked thread