Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Apoplexy posted:

dafuk

Do you maybe mean James Brown? I can think of no comparison less appropriate for Duterte than one of the bigger Good Guys in history.

he's my great great great grandfather so I can loving reference him in whatever way I want to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

he's my great great great grandfather so I can loving reference him in whatever way I want to

Nice doxx John brown vi

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
grandad was a religious fundamentalist and a terrorist, what can I say

you know when people bring up how Christians are terrorists too? stabbing people with a sword while they sleep is pretty much that

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

you know when people bring up how Christians are terrorists too? stabbing people with a sword while they sleep is pretty much that

There is a reason I'm sick of organized religion in general rather than getting mad specifically as Islam for this. "The majority of them are peaceful!" Yeah it's true, across all religions, that the majority are peaceful wishy-washy sorta-believers that do so mostly because tradition/being told to as kids. True believers are horrifying no matter their faith.

"Ha ha, you kill in the name of your ridiculous God! We're so much better! I can't believe how ridiculous you are.

Oh, we're destroying the environment? Doesn't matter, Jesus is going to ride in blowing a mighty trumpet to fight a big battle with the devil in Jerusalem before all the worthy go to a magical Earth 2 where they live forever before the Earth dies. Makes perfect sense."

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Blazing Ownager posted:

There is a reason I'm sick of organized religion in general rather than getting mad specifically as Islam for this. "The majority of them are peaceful!" Yeah it's true, across all religions, that the majority are peaceful wishy-washy sorta-believers that do so mostly because tradition/being told to as kids. True believers are horrifying no matter their faith.

"Ha ha, you kill in the name of your ridiculous God! We're so much better! I can't believe how ridiculous you are.

Oh, we're destroying the environment? Doesn't matter, Jesus is going to ride in blowing a mighty trumpet to fight a big battle with the devil in Jerusalem before all the worthy go to a magical Earth 2 where they live forever before the Earth dies. Makes perfect sense."

Or indeed "the people's revolution will hang the bad men from the lampposts and usher in an age of peace and justice under the leadership of [unintelligible]"

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
"Religious crazies attack, an immediate human tragedy and atrocity on a grand-scale. Victims turn to religion and #pray. Irony missed by all. News at 11."

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
I'm not religious at all, religion is for idiots.

Later, on facebook:

OMG thoughts and prayers to the victims #PrayForManchester

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Strategic Tea posted:

Or indeed "the people's revolution will hang the bad men from the lampposts and usher in an age of peace and justice under the leadership of [unintelligible]"

AIs

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

VikingSkull posted:

u should b proud of ur heritage :(

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
GBS Hates Islam

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Apoplexy posted:

Ideological discrimination shouldn't be an issue. I hate conservatives because their ideology involves outright genocide of the poor and non-white. This guy is saying that ALL MUSLIMS are ISIS. Which is more of a 'so retarded you deserve to be put on probation based solely on the merit of a single post' thing.

It will never cease to amaze me how people still continue with this level of hyperbole after it got Trump elected.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Best Giraffe posted:

u should b proud of ur heritage :(

I am, that line of the family goes all the way back to the Mayflower and I'm pretty patriotic

thing is, dude executed people in their sleep

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Nucleic Acids posted:

Ok, I've got to see that quote.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/04/24/asia/rodrigo-duterte-eat-terrorist-liver/index.html

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 22:11 on May 23, 2017

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

VikingSkull posted:

I am, that line of the family goes all the way back to the Mayflower and I'm pretty patriotic

Well maybe they should have woken up :rolleyes:

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
viking's great great great grand dad killed my great great great grand dad

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

If it was good enough for George Washington crossing the Delaware t is good enough for you

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Cuntellectual posted:

It will never cease to amaze me how people still continue with this level of hyperbole after it got Trump elected.

That's a retarded narrative and completely ignores Hillary's staffing her campaign with the biggest loving political dunce hacks ever to live. She campaigned in TEXAS and ignored swing states she could've won had she visited. She swung RIGHT instead of trying to secure lefties who went for Bernie in the primary.

And let's not forget the bombardment of social media with fake news all throughout the campaign, coordinated with stolen voter rolls. When you spam blacks in Michigan with 'news' about how Hillary is talking about SUPERPREDATORS on the campaign in 2016 the day before the election, maybe they'll just stay home instead of supporting that candidate.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Tweezer Reprise posted:

Serious aside, John Brown was a loving hero and paragon of progress in the history of this country and if you have a relative who was killed by him, he deserved it and you probably should feel ashamed of that lineage.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Apoplexy posted:

That's a retarded narrative and completely ignores Hillary's staffing her campaign with the biggest loving political dunce hacks ever to live. She campaigned in TEXAS and ignored swing states she could've won had she visited. She swung RIGHT instead of trying to secure lefties who went for Bernie in the primary.

And let's not forget the bombardment of social media with fake news all throughout the campaign, coordinated with stolen voter rolls. When you spam blacks in Michigan with 'news' about how Hillary is talking about SUPERPREDATORS on the campaign in 2016 the day before the election, maybe they'll just stay home instead of supporting that candidate.

Yea when you show voters how bad a candidate is they probably won't want to vote for them. Bernie would have won

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Apoplexy posted:

When you spam blacks in Michigan with 'news' about how Hillary is talking about SUPERPREDATORS on the campaign in 2016 the day before the election, maybe they'll just stay home instead of supporting that candidate.

Yes, those stupid gullible blacks lost Hillary the election

Goddamn it really is true, scratch a liberal and he bleeds pasty white racist

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
My favorite are the people who say Hillary lost the election because of Obama, a president who won twice and was generally considered at least moderately trustworthy

naem
May 29, 2011

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

half of the russian population believes the sun rotates around the earth

people worldwide are all really bad at general knowledge

4 out of 5 people still lives in the Bronze Age p much

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Pawl posted:

I'm not religious at all, religion is for idiots.

Later, on facebook:

OMG thoughts and prayers to the victims #PrayForManchester

I say thoughts and prayers to people at work. It's just because I live in the South and am white. I'm like a snake in the grass and they don't suspect a thing!

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

He was the first Navy SEAL.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Killing defenseless people who can't fight back is extremely American

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fartbox posted:

I respect his commitment to victory

Also yeah i mean if they had drones back then he would have bombed them in their sleep instead of stabbed

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Apoplexy posted:

Obviously, and I was just referring to one of the very real problems the American left has with alienating fence sitters with the needless hyperbole and vitriol.

But this isn't a thread about that, so I didn't bother going into detail.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

naem posted:

4 out of 5 people still lives in the Bronze Age p much

Offensive. I challenge you to a hoplite battle.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

So like did they win or not

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
But could this be an ALT-Right false flag operation? CNN's coverage continues at 5.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

FactsAreUseless posted:

Would you prefer "religious discrimination" in probation reasons?

"wrongthink"

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

This one please

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

nice

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

I would love to infiltrate a MILF lair.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Byolante starting a gbs thread. My lord what a world we live in

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Tweezer Reprise posted:

rip him and my grandad let us heal and reflect on our shared history

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Apoplexy posted:

I like you, you're openly arguing that racism isn't bad.

racism can be funny imo in the right circumstances

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
my great gramps was the guy who pulled the lever to hang vikingskull's great gramps from the neck until dead. he didn't like slavery either but every man's got a job to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fartbox posted:

:911:

Not only will we kill your in your sleep, we do it on Christmas eve

• Locked thread