Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Salt Fish posted:

Actually it's a typo and he meant to write "coverage".

this guy here sucks rear end!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

unpleasantly turgid posted:

I feel like Trump just got hella sweaty and his touch-keyboard wigged out.

The question is what made him so drat sweaty

Ivanka

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Putty posted:

Mice neltdown... covfefe

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

unpleasantly turgid posted:

I feel like Trump just got hella sweaty and his touch-keyboard wigged out.

The question is what made him so drat sweaty

The Orb

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Putty posted:

If you like the servcie he provided, you should definitely put a review up on rubmaps.yandex.ru

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

:golfclap:

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Covfefe 2012

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

understandable

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Pulling through the Starbucks drive-thru w/ all my bros and we can all barely stifle our laughter while I yell "IVANKA COVFEFE... and one caramel machiato"

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

P E P E S Y L V I A

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

VikingSkull posted:

understandable

i kinda like Flawed Ivanka more than Perfect Ivanka. She seemed more approachable. Like I probably could have gotten her number before all the plastic surgery and whatnot

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Radical and BADical! posted:

i kinda like Flawed Ivanka more than Perfect Ivanka. She seemed more approachable. Like I probably could have gotten her number before all the plastic surgery and whatnot

She would slit your throat and throw a penny in the gash. covfefe

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
possible endings to sentences.

1) covfefe
2) hail hydra

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
meanwhile this orange fuckbitch is gonna pull out of paris agreement

so glad i moved 2 mexico

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

cda posted:

She would slit your throat and throw a penny in the gash. covfefe

Perfect Ivanka would covfefe the poo poo out of me and laugh as i bled out. I refuse to believe that big nose chipmunk cheek Ivanka would do that. She looks like she wants to smoke a spliff and drink a few PBRs

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
scene: president trump is writing his weekly "Puzzle for the People", an initiative to get everyone in america thinking again. his close friend keeps him company

trump: this one's a doozy, my fellow americans :) see if you cant decrypt my codeword! the codeword is "covfefe"

friend: haha ha covfefe, oh yes i remember our days of chemistry and research of frogs and their gender genetics.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
"Life finds a covfefe." -Dr. Ian Malcolm in reference to frog gender genetics

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHw4_oPJ6s8

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

my new dog posted:

scene: president trump is writing his weekly "Puzzle for the People", an initiative to get everyone in america thinking again. his close friend keeps him company

trump: this one's a doozy, my fellow americans :) see if you cant decrypt my codeword! the codeword is "covfefe"

friend: haha ha covfefe, oh yes i remember our days of chemistry and research of frogs and their gender genetics.

From today's white house press briefing. :tinfoil:

Reporter: "Do you think people should be concerned that the President posted somewhat of an incoherent tweet last night?"
Sean Spicer: "Uh, no"
Reporter: "Why did it stay up so long? Is no one watching this?"
Sean Spicer: "The president and a small group of people know exactly what he meant"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj3o2OmCXA8

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Nill posted:

Reporter: "Do you think people should be concerned that the President posted somewhat of an incoherent tweet last night?"
Sean Spicer: "The president and a small group of people know exactly what he meant"

the lols are coming from inside the house

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Radical and BADical! posted:

Punished "Venom" Ivanka

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Nill posted:

lol

q: Mr. Spicer, would you please elaborate on the meaning of covfefe? Surely President Trump would not have tweeted about covfefe if it pertained to sensitive information.

a: [long, uncomfortable pause] Uh...you first?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Nill posted:

GOD WHY CANT YOU CUCKS JUST LET THE PRESIDENT ENJOY POKING FUN AT HIMSELF FOR ONCE?!>?!?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Nill posted:

Uh-oh, Spicer used the S-word.
He's gonna get it bigly now.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

https://twitter.com/search?q=seth%2Brich%2Bcovfefe&src=typd

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Fake news!
He wasn't found executed.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
INT. INFIRMARY - EARLIER

Donald is brought -- wrapped in the flag Inara used for Kaylee's pillow -- into the infirmary. He sees the unconscious Kaylee, the operating room, and he freaks. Starts screaming again, struggling to get out of Sean's grip.

SEAN (O.S.)
I am very smart.

INT. DINING ROOM - CONTINUING
SEAN
Went to the best Medacad on Osiris, top three percent of my class, finished my internship in eight
months. Gifted. Is the term. So when I tell you that my little boss makes me look like an idiot child, I
want you to understand my full meaning.

INT. INFIRMARY - EARLIER

Sean has calmed him down, he's sitting on the table now, looking at him with fresh tears. He prepares a hypo with a sedative. His look of distrust at the hypo is comically grumpy -- a little child's. His eyes wander as he injects him, he mutters something to no one -- this guy is gone.

INT. DINING ROOM - CONTINUING
SEAN
Donald was more than gifted. He was.... a gift. Everything he did, facades, revenge, cronyism --
even dance -- there was nothing that didn't come as naturally to him as breathing does to us.
(smiles, remembering)
He could be a real brat about it, too. He used to tell me -- (losing the train)
I mean, he's a kid. You know? Like everyone else, except he understands. So much.

There was a house... a, uh, government-sponsored office, we'd never even heard of it but it had the
most exciting program, the most challenging... we could have sent him anywhere, we had the money... but he wanted to go. He wanted to learn.
He was fourteen, developmentally.

I got a few tweets at first, then I didn't hear from him for months. Finally I got a tweet that made no sense. He talked about things that never happened, jokes we never... it was code. I couldn't even figure... I talked to professors, spent a week trying to work it. It just said...
Don't forget to drink your ovaltine

jk it said "Они причиняют нам боль. Вытащи меня."

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Always, I want to be with you
And make believe with you
And live in covfefe, covfefe oh orb

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
It's clearly a code word to activate all of the sleeper cell Manchurian candidate deep cover operatives.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

gently caress da Mods posted:

so glad i moved 2 mexico

i'm glad of it too :smugdog:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
covfefe

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
it means the president was drunk off his dang butt, which I am OK with

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

hmmmmmmmm

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

How do you know that its not Carbon+Oxygen instead of Cobalt?

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP

a new study bible! posted:

carbon and oxygen dont have the meme magic

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/870090101765931008

Win

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Covfefe

/Thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

a new study bible! posted:

I just scraped it from the bowels of hell to get that sweet garmonbozia from the suffering of goons

• Locked thread